OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 'Space hurricane' observed over the North Pole
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extinct' bird rediscovered after 170 years
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery object filmed in the skies over Wichita
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Poutine Fries
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highest frequencies of Rh negatives:
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders Election Do-Over as Voter Fraud Proved for 78% of Mail-In Ballots
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Goes Full Woo with John Lamb Lash on the Archon Empire
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - The Cult of Lucifer
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Family Fined, Kicked Off Their Own Land For Living In RV
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What We Know And Don’t Know About The Events Of January 6th
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Case for Closing Public Schools… Indefinitely
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are The Recent UFO Disclosures Setting Us Up for A Mass Deception of Epic Proportions?
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» North and South Dakota State Legislatures Pass Bills to Invalidate All Unconstitutional Biden Orders
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 2:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3-1-21… “Middle East Power Struggle Tip of the Iceberg”
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes to Cultivate Consciousness February 27, 2021
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 1:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Balance
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Chant these Ganesh Mantras on Tuesdays to remove hurdles from your path
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 1:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Movement
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 1:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nothing more absurd than this can be believed
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 1:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carl Jung: How The Media // Internet Reinforces Shadow Projection | Psychology & Philosophy
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 1:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual individuality / Physical heredity
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Exploring Ghost Mines of Utah in 1869 (Silver City)
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 1:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Experts Call For Immediate Ban Of Entire Class Of Chemicals Damaging Babies’ Brains
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 12 Residents Die After First COVID Vaccine in Wales Nursing and Dementia Care Centre
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» New mammogram guidelines for women recently vaccinated for COVID-19
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette & Jannie have a discussion with Bryan Hummel in regards to restoration of land
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 1:22 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» TARTAR PHONIC TECH
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 1:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» EXPOSED: World Bank Coronavirus Aid Comes With Conditions For Imposing Extreme Lockdown, Reveals Belarus President
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 1:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 1:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Biden blocks $1,400 stimulus checks for 16M Americans after tightening income eligibility
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyYesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO over Ludhiana, Panjab, India plus MORE
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s Syria Attack: An Actual Impeachable Offense
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden STILL Won’t Publish Schedule, Visitor Logs, nor Hold a Presser
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » EARTH CHANGES » Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media!

Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media!

• Posted by Ari on July 16, 2015 at 11:00am
  • Send Message   View Blog

Mega Quake hitting the U.S. North West is now in the main stream media. Shepard Smith of FOX News reported last night about this following in the heels of The New Yorker who published a major article with this warning.
My friend emailed me today letting me know about this. Something's going on - something they know and aren't really divulging. But, they're leaking what they want us to know via mainstream media. Why?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From Before it's News:
Everyone has been prophesying this for a while! But now Fox News, The New Yorker, The Weather Channel, and more have just reported that it is coming! What? THE BIG ONE!  A mega-quake monster that will destroy the U.S. Pacific Northwest, followed by even more massive tsunamis!  (FYI: All of the above linked news networks take you directly to their article on this!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the FOX News broadcast and below it the article by The New Yorker:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4356513070001/report-mega-quake-could-ki...
Article:
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one
- Ari Kopel

Thanks to: http://shatteringthematrix.com

angels2you

Last edited by angels2you on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Great question. Doubtful that they are suddenly interested in actually reporting true information.

I have studied the works of Cayce since I was a preteen. In the body of his work is info on what he said that will be a fracturing of the land mass known as North America. The Great Lakes are said to then empty and flood the lands as it makes it way to the Gulf. I find it interesting the placement of the Jade Helm camps and I wonder if there is a connection. Time will tell I suppose.

topspin2

Nice job on this purps. We know that the earth is going through an adjustment phase by the weird weather we are having, the increased volcanic activity, and now the posting of this information on major news networks. It is my belief that it will take 10 to 15 years for all to settle down and which point we will be in another mini ice age. The number of deaths will be unimaginable.....This is a natural occurrence....However, I do believe that the fracking done in this country was and is an attempt to alter the results of this...I would look for increased air traffic in Denver...That will be the tell all....This is where they are prepared to move to, among other smaller spots..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum