OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WILLY MYCO'S $100,000.00 (100k) CHALLENGE TO ANJALI
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 7:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tyson: 'when the aliens come, we'll all know'
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery boom and unexplained rumblings freak out people in New Hampshire
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Does The Sun Have An Evil Twin?
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australia Introduces $5000 Fines for the Unvaxxed
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Navy Announces Plans To Expel Those Refusing Covid Vaccine, Revoke Benefits
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS: 160,000+ Americans Have Likely Died From COVID-19 Injections
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» LOFAR Detects Coherent Radio Emission from 19 Red Dwarfs
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: U.S. Dept. of Defense Data Shatters Official COVID Narrative!
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Facts & Figures from Doctors & Scientists On COVID19
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Worst Oil Spill In “Decades”, May Take “Years” To Clean Up
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jon Rappoport - Mandate or Freedom: An open letter to corporate CEOs
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chicago Set to Lose 50% or More of Police Force at Midnight Tonight as Police Union Calls Mayor’s Bluff on Reporting COVID-19 Vaccine Status plus MORE
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Missing boy found by man 'instructed by God'
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyYesterday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford -10-11-21… “First shots of WWIII fired on Polish/Belarus border as collapse of EU begins”
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyYesterday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Polish Doctor Claims He Found a LIFE FORM in the Pfizer Comirnaty Shot
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyYesterday at 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alarming: Double-Vaxxed Contracted Covid at Higher Rates than Unvaccinated, UK Data Shows
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mullumbimby, NSW, Australian Business Owners Unite Against Medical Apartheid
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyYesterday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» From the Streets of Victoria, Australia: “We Are Now in Deep Trouble Here… This Is a Fight for Our Souls and Our Humanity.”
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Approved Version Of Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Still Not Available In US
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media! EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CHANGING ENVIRONMENT & NATURE » EARTH CHANGES » Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media!

Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Mega Earthquake Warning Now in Mainstream Media!

• Posted by Ari on July 16, 2015 at 11:00am
  • Send Message   View Blog

Mega Quake hitting the U.S. North West is now in the main stream media. Shepard Smith of FOX News reported last night about this following in the heels of The New Yorker who published a major article with this warning.
My friend emailed me today letting me know about this. Something's going on - something they know and aren't really divulging. But, they're leaking what they want us to know via mainstream media. Why?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From Before it's News:
Everyone has been prophesying this for a while! But now Fox News, The New Yorker, The Weather Channel, and more have just reported that it is coming! What? THE BIG ONE!  A mega-quake monster that will destroy the U.S. Pacific Northwest, followed by even more massive tsunamis!  (FYI: All of the above linked news networks take you directly to their article on this!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the FOX News broadcast and below it the article by The New Yorker:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4356513070001/report-mega-quake-could-ki...
Article:
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one
- Ari Kopel

Thanks to: http://shatteringthematrix.com

angels2you

Last edited by angels2you on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Great question. Doubtful that they are suddenly interested in actually reporting true information.

I have studied the works of Cayce since I was a preteen. In the body of his work is info on what he said that will be a fracturing of the land mass known as North America. The Great Lakes are said to then empty and flood the lands as it makes it way to the Gulf. I find it interesting the placement of the Jade Helm camps and I wonder if there is a connection. Time will tell I suppose.

topspin2

Nice job on this purps. We know that the earth is going through an adjustment phase by the weird weather we are having, the increased volcanic activity, and now the posting of this information on major news networks. It is my belief that it will take 10 to 15 years for all to settle down and which point we will be in another mini ice age. The number of deaths will be unimaginable.....This is a natural occurrence....However, I do believe that the fracking done in this country was and is an attempt to alter the results of this...I would look for increased air traffic in Denver...That will be the tell all....This is where they are prepared to move to, among other smaller spots..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum