OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Steven Cambian - On the DARK SIDE : The mystery of The SHADOW PEOPLE
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fatality & Injury Update - US & UK
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 1:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange objects in the sky caught on camera
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 1:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: Rapper DMX Received Covid Jab Before Suffering Fatal Heart Attack
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 1:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» No Cause For Concern…Right? – Dying By The Accepted Insanity We Believe In
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 1:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Pro-Vaccine” Internal Medicine Doctor Explains Why He Won’t Take The COVID Vaccine
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Particle is disobeying the known laws of physics
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Night time UFO hovers over the City Chihuahua Mexico plus MORE
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High – Perpetwooity
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 1:10 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual Clutter
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 1:09 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bianace US Allowed someone to steal my BTC out of my account
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 1:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE CAPITOL SHOOTING IN 21 MINUTES OR LESS
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 1:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Human Brain/Cloud Interface
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 1:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Beautiful and Rare White Bison Has Been Spotted in Missouri’s Ozark Mountains
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 1:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 12:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Japan: Sorry, But We Have to Dump This Fukushima Radioactive Water Into the Ocean
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 12:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes to Cultivate Consciousness April 3, 2021 Vaccines
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyToday at 12:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II, dies at 99, Buckingham Palace confirms
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyYesterday at 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hollywood Choked by Wokeness
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cryptic New Species of Bumblebee Discovered in Rocky Mountains
Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  EmptyYesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania

Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

July 16, 2015

Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania

Witness observed a huge dark object hovering high in the clouds over Morrisville in Pennsylvania on July 16, 2015.

Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  Delta%2BShaped%2BUFO

I was in my car at work waiting for my relief to arrive so that I could leave. My shift is over at midnight. The sky was completely covered in clouds but I noticed a small spiral of clouds to left.

Nothing major, it was more of a swirl than spiral. I thought, maybe HAARP? I took my camera out, put it on the night setting, got out of my car and took pictures.

I checked the preview to make sure the camera captured it because it was so dark and there's barely any lights in the area. I started looking around the sky and was shocked to see a huge dark shape in the clouds, high above my car.

The spiral was to the left of my car and the shape was pointing in that direction and directly above me.

It was not moving at all. There was absolutely no sound or lights. I don't know how low the clouds were but the object seemed huge.

Delta Shaped UFO hovering in the clouds over Morrisville, Pennsylvania  Delta%2BShaped%2BUFO%2B%25281%2529

I don't know anything about cloud altitude so it's hard to make an accurate guess of how high or big it was. I want to say the width appeared to be as wide as maybe 5 passenger jets side by side.

I observed it for about 6 minutes until it seemed to slowly disappear and clouds filled in the area. Something was there, that I know. I did nothing else to the images. Mufon case 68218.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum