OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Anti-Mask REBELLION! - How People Are Taking Disobedience Into Their OWN Hands
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by Carl Spackler

» UPDATES - Body Language: Jizlaine Maxwell Prosecution Team plus MORE
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ What's this ? UFO ? Caught by Stereo Ahead HI1 plus MORE
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyToday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Had NEVER seen anything like it before - It was HUMONGOUS!!
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyToday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Newsletter 7/2/20 - The Fraud Continues!
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyToday at 10:14 am by RamblerNash

» HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» 24-hour Fasting Regenerates Stem Cells, Doubles Metabolism, MIT Study
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Peer-Reviewed Hydroxychloroquine Study Shows Reduced COVID-19 Mortality
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccination Passports in 2022 and suspicious documents indicating Covid foreknowledge
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyToday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin Launch Is Just Another Sales Gimmick! - Dave Schmidt Still In Jail
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyToday at 8:44 am by Carl Spackler

» Meta 1 Coin Scam - STILL selling !! Just called and they are offering coins at $88.88
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by Carl Spackler

» Marianne O'Malley (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Sew Surfer Want's Answers To Their Meta 1 Investment!
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 6:27 pm by Carl Spackler

» Chinese Elders. Yeah, Right by Anna Von Reitz
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Don't Miss the Full Thunder Moon Eclipse this Weekend
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Are We Entering The FINAL COUNTDOWN? plus MORE
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ocean Cleanup - Parts 2&3: Interceptor 004
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ The Unity Between You And The World
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Video shows the Sun over a period of ten years
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» World UFO Day 2020: the phenomenon lives on
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ INCREDIBLE FOOTAGE OF A UFO OVER MEDELLIN COLOMBIA plus MORE
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » AGENDA PUSHERS - DISCERNMENT REQUIRED - QUESTION EVERYTHING » THE GOLDFISH REPORT » From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015)

From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
From the OFFICE OF THE AMBASSADOR OF THE RED DRAGON ~ RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015) 8ac5d2af-485d-45a6-a577-8033c90a6f36

Part 2 Rob Potter Interview with Ambassador of Red Dragon Family

https://www.mixcloud.com/…/rob-potter-victory-of-the-light…/

Rob Potter Victory of the Light with Red Dragon Ambassador Part2 July 2015
Download MP3: RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR...
Save
Mixcloud

Download MP3 Here: http://tindeck.com/listen/akwml
RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR INTERVIEW: Part 2 (07-17-2015)
The Red Dragon Ambassador did not know that Rob has some deep seated money issues. To the ambassadors credit he remained calm and cool as Rob was having his Conceptions fits over some of the ambassadors answers. Anyway I was definitely concerned as I interviewed the ambassador, this month. I must say the ambassador as a person feels very sincere and my intuition is that he is acting based on his feelings that the "Dragon Elders" he represents are good guys and well intended.
I will grant him that this may be true. I have not really followed his information that much so when I heard that the elder is supposedly an Annunaki Reptilian hybrid who has been in charge of the worlds finances for several thousands of years. The ambassador argued humanity allowed this to happen and many other things that were little thorns in my mental mind when trying to assess his information.

PART 1: Download MP3 here: http://tindeck.com/listen/vcrpp

FOR THE RECORD:

LOUISA LEE JUST SENT THIS TO ME TO POST.

WHETHER THE AMBASSADOR IS LEGIT OR NOT IS NOT FOR ME TO SAY AS I HAVE NOT A CLUE.

ANY THOUGHTS?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum