OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

July 23, 2015

Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos Over Peterborough, England On April 21, 2015, UFO Sightings Daily.

UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE Ship%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2BET%252C%2Brainbow%252C%2Bboat%252C%2Bpool%252C%2B2015%252C%2Bnews%252C%2BEngland%252C%2Bvolcano%252C%2Bmexico%252C%2BUK%252C%2B%252C%2Blady%252C%2Bgaga%252C%2Bjennifer%252C%2Baniston%252C%2Bnasa%252C%2Blife%252C%2Bmars12

UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE Ship%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2BET%252C%2Brainbow%252C%2Bboat%252C%2Bpool%252C%2B2015%252C%2Bnews%252C%2BEngland%252C%2Bvolcano%252C%2Bmexico%252C%2BUK%252C%2B%252C%2Blady%252C%2Bgaga%252C%2Bjennifer%252C%2Baniston%252C%2Bnasa%252C%2Blife%252C%2Bmars11

UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE Ship%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2BET%252C%2Brainbow%252C%2Bboat%252C%2Bpool%252C%2B2015%252C%2Bnews%252C%2BEngland%252C%2Bvolcano%252C%2Bmexico%252C%2BUK%252C%2B%252C%2Blady%252C%2Bgaga%252C%2Bjennifer%252C%2Baniston%252C%2Bnasa%252C%2Blife%252C%2Bmars13

Date of sighting: April 21, 2015
Location of sighting: Peterborough, England
News Source: http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/593013/Has-gran-caught-evidence-of-aliens-visiting-Earth-after-snapping-UFO-over-Peterborough

What I like most about this is that she used an old fashioned camera with film.  This shows me that she saw it for a long period of time, enough to get the camera ready. Also it shows that it was not digitally manipulated. Her age also has a higher credibility rating, because older people are not trying to impress anyone. Very cool sighting. SCW

News States:
A GRANDMOTHER who believes "something else is out there" wants UFO hunters to help work out what the flying object is she captured on camera. Sandra Stuteley, 68, captured the mysterious flying object while she was out walking in Peterborough, Cambs. The wildlife photographer took the snaps when she heard a loud screeching sound and thought it was a bird. Grandmother-of-three Sandra said: "I heard this really high-pitched sound so I quickly got my camera out and took a couple of pictures. "I looked at them and they looked a bit out of focus so I didn't really think anything of it. "It was only when I got home that I looked at it and saw the flying object. "I spoke to a friend in the RAF and they said it definitely wasn't a plane. "I do believe that there is something else out there but I really have no idea what this could be." Sandra spotted the UFO at 11.48am on April 21, but has only just gone public. She has asked friends and family what they think the object is, but so far none have had much of a clue.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Lonnie Zamora UFO Case

On April 24, 1964, an American Police officer named Lonnie Zamora spotted a strange object streak through the sky over a highway outside of Socorro, New Mexico. The object was between a half a mile to a mile away, shooting off towards the southwest. It left a trail of bluish orange flames, and made a roaring noise as it passed overhead. Curious as to what it was, officer Zamora followed the object over a steep hill, catching up with it as it lay rested on the summit. What Zamora saw then has never been adequately explained.

UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE Copyrighted_soc

Publicada por UFO mania à(s) 3:21 PM

Thanks to: http://ufothetruthisoutthere.blogspot.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Official Grey Alien Footage Smuggled Out of Area 51

UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE 1

When we thought we had seen it all when it comes to Grey aliens and Area 51 we came across this incredible video footage that was “smuggled” out of Area 51 by a man who calls himself “Viktor”. 

Somehow, he managed to smuggle out the highly classified video and show it to the world. The video footage lasts for a total of two minutes and fifty-five seconds and depicts a grey alien being interrogated at the government facility.

Before saying anything more, here is the documentary which has the “footage” from Area 51.

The video footage was first made available on the [url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=as_li_qf_sp_sr_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&index=aps&keywords=Art bell&linkcode=as2&tag=humarefre-20&linkId=F2VZ2LDQAYGO4YFY]Art Bell[/url] radio show on March the 13th in 1997 when ufologist [url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=as_li_qf_sp_sr_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&index=aps&keywords=Sean David morton&linkcode=as2&tag=humarefre-20&linkId=3IJVLNSSFSPPGCFO]Sean David Morton[/url] was interviewed. According to Morton, the “alien interrogation” was fairly recent back then, believed to have taken place in 1966.

UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE 01%2Balien%2Bgrey%2Barea%2B51

According to author [url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=as_li_qf_sp_sr_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&index=aps&keywords=Whitley strieber&linkcode=as2&tag=humarefre-20&linkId=I5JAOUSIYE3QE6NN]Whitley Strieber[/url]: 

“There are things about this footage that are particularly striking. Some of the least known features reported by witnesses are presented here. If this tape is not authentic, then it must have been made by people with very special inside knowledge.”
After watching the mysterious Alien interrogation at Area 51, Morton provided a chilling and detailed description in his own words:
“The film was shot through a large plane of glass. There was no sound accompanying the images. 

“The interview took place in a darkened room, lit with an eerie greenish glow, I could make out the silhouettes of two men, one dressed in military uniform with what appeared to be the stars on the epaulet of his jacket, and another more casually dressed man with his hand occasionally rubbing his forehead. 

“They sat with their backs to the camera at one end of a long table, which was littered with wires, chords and microphones. There were what appeared to be medical devices. One in particular was blinking erratically, as if it was monitoring a very sick heart. 

“And there sitting at the end of the table was a small, beige-skinned, black-eyed, bulbous headed creature, the like of which haunt the nightmares of thousands of unwilling abductees.”

“Its skin was a pinkish beige, but the rest of the head looked purple and bruised, as if it had suffered severe contusions across the skull.”
According to UFO expert Robert Dean, the video footage is “powerful” and “real”.

German author and UFO researchers [url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=as_li_qf_sp_sr_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&index=aps&keywords=Michael hesemann&linkcode=as2&tag=humarefre-20&linkId=PTSHPBC7IZ6VKGXP]Michael Hesemann[/url], states that the facts provided by Victor on the alien who was “shipped off to Area 51″ in 1989 fit with a report from the South African Air Force who shot down a flying saucer in the Kalahari Desert, in 1989. 

According to Hesemann, one of the two beings survived the crash and was sent to Area 51 for interrogation.

UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE 02%2Balien%2Bgrey%2Barea%2B51

Different people have different reactions when it comes to the video footage. While many skeptics believe this is another fake that has been leaked online, there are many people who believe that this is as real as it gets.

At the end of the video footage the Grey Alien appears to have spasms, the mouth of the extraterrestrial being can be seen opening and closing before a whitish foam stars coming out of his mouth. 

The heart monitor goes crazy just before a couple of medics rush in and provide medical assistance to the Grey Alien, during treatment the video footage comes to an abrupt end.

Read also:

18 Aliens Work For U.S. Govt - Top Area 51 Scientist Reveals In Deathbed Video

AREA 51: BOB LAZAR SPEAKS OUT AFTER 25 YEARS

By Ancient Code Publicada por UFO mania à(s) 8:08 PM

Thanks to: http://ufothetruthisoutthere.blogspot.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE Klgk29ok73nmi

Mass UFO sightings in Canada: Multiple UFOs recorded on Video

July 23rd, 2015

It seems that UFO sightings occurred everyday all over the world. Some of these sightings are recorded on film of photographed and most of them cannot be explained. This mysterious phenomena has people ready with their cameras hunting for UFOs.
Mass UFO sightings are something very rare, but when these sightings occurred they surely hit the news in a matter of minutes.
Sarah Chun was lucky enough to record an incredible UFO sightings, and she told her story to Huffington Post: "The object was really high, it was roundish, it was very bright and shining, at first I thought it was just a star, but the object was too bright, I had no idea what it was."

Even though Sarah was lucky enough to record the UFO sighting on camera, she wasn't the only person to see the UFOs. Toronto police admitted having received over a hundred calls reporting strange lights in the sky, bright lights that resemble stars but moved across the Canadian sky. This mass UFO sighting lasted for about 25 minutes, after which suddenly, the objects just disappeared without a trace leaving the hundreds of witnesses in shock.
Even though numerous ufologists and experts analyzed the footage and images, no one has been able to fully explain what the mysterious lights were. What caused them and how they managed to disappear without a trace.

Authorities have no spoken about the mass sighting since it occurred, leaving people wondering, if they might have seen spacecraft from other planets visiting the Canadian Sky.
Check out the videos and let us know what you think the object could have been. Were they real extraterrestrial vehicles? Or is it possible that the hundreds of witnesses actually saw "secret military planes" as some suggest.
ıBı
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE Z Article posted by Ivan

Thanks to: http://www.ewao.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE Ob1mh7vnp14i

NASA Astronauts confirm that UFOs do exist

July 23rd, 2015

Many of us have seen once in a while something in the sky that we cannot explain. A mysterious light at night that changes direction drastically, something that resembles a star but moves awkwardly across the sky, something that doesn't look like an airplane or helicopter.
But what are those mysterious objects? Are they some sort of highly secret military aircraft? Or is it possible that those mysterious lights, are in fact, vehicles made by otherworldly beings?
Does Alien life exist? We believe that the most certified people to answer that million dollar question are Astronauts. No one is better equipped to answer that question but an experienced astronaut.
Edwin Aldrin, member of the Apollo 11 mission had a lot to say about UFO's. "There was something out there, close enough to be observed and ... what could it be?".

According to Aldrin: “On Apollo 11 in route to the Moon, I observed a light out the window that appeared to be moving alongside us. There were many explanations of what that could be, other than another spacecraft from another country or another world - it was either the rocket we had separated from, or the 4 panels that moved away when we extracted the lander from the rocket and we were nose to nose with the two spacecraft. So in the close vicinity, moving away, were 4 panels. And I feel absolutely convinced that we were looking at the sun reflected off of one of these panels. Which one? I don't know. So technically, the definition could be “unidentified.”
But there are more astronauts that have seen a UFO. One of them is Edgar Mitchell, the astronaut who participated in the Apollo 14 mission in 1971, and was the sixth man to walk on the moon. Mitchell said "after traveling in space, I am fully confident that the aliens are watching us. I do not know how many, where and how they do it, but watching us; We see these ships at all times."

A transcript from NASA seems to confirm the existence of Aliens.
Armstrong: What was it? What the hell was it? That’s all I want to know! 
Mission Control: What’s there? Malfunction (garble).Mission Control calling Apollo 11 
Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir!.... Enormous!... Oh God! You wouldn’t believe it!....I’m telling you there are other space-craft out there…lined up on the far side of the crater edge!...They’re on the Moon watching us!

UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE 58351main_apollo16_1
In 1979 Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems confirmed that Armstrong had indeed reported seeing two UFOs on the rim of a crater. “The encounter was common knowledge in NASA,” he revealed, “but nobody has talked about until now.”
According to Armstrong, unofficially, "We were warned away." "I can not go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology. They were great ... and threatening ".
Of course NASA has denied all of the above, stating that an encounter with "spaceships from other worlds" and "Aliens" never happened and that astronauts in the Apollo missions, never saw anything otherworldly, despite all the images which clearly show the opposite.
ıBı
UFO News ~ 7/23/2015 ~ Grandmother Catches UFO In Photos and MORE Z Article posted by Ivan

Thanks to: http://www.ewao.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz