OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

FLAT EARTH THEORY DEBUNKED BY JOHN LAMB LASH

July 23, 2015 Ines Radman UncategorizedFLAT EARTH THEORY, John Lamb Lash

Comments from Ines: I knew that John would eventually respond to this subject. As I receive regular updates, it was nice to see this email from him last week. I have never commented on the Flat Earth Theory although it didn’t fit into my reality, let me ask you a question: Does it really matter what shape the Earth is? If we are working towards changing our reality, a flat, spherical, oval, round Earth matters not. What matters is that we focus on things we can change, not on things the Controllers throw out for us to get caught in arguments over silly matters like this. Does it really matter what shape the Earth is and will anything change in your life? Here is what my friend John Lamb Lash has to say about it:
Greetings to Each and All
Over the past 6 months I have received quite a few messages alerting me to the current barrage of material on flat earth theory, and asking for my opinion. Well, here it is. I start with a recent inquiry.
Query about flat earth theory, July 18, 2015:
Hello John, i am a reader of some of your work and a listener to your interviews on YouTube. I like the work you’ve done to tell the story of the Gnostics and the Archons. So lately I’ve continued to come across this flat earth theory and of course i listened to the information because one I’m on minded and two i know we are lied to about almost everything. There are points about the flat earth that seem to make a lot of sense and that the sun and moon may be making a circular pattern across the earth plane. I would like to know your opinion and how it fits with the Sophia myth as it is said she made the sun and moon and earth as one system. The fact is that no one seems to want to show real pictures of the earth without altering them or using animation instead. Are they hiding what earth really looks like because it would reveal that the earth was made by an intelligence? I’d love to hear your thoughts. Thank you
David
Response:
Flat Earth Theory: Jesuit-directed disinfo scam to distract people from the Sophianic cosmology I teach, which is rapidly gaining interest on different fronts. The power of Sophia’s Dreaming in Correction brings her cosmology into range of the human mind, finally, after a long period of oblivion. The physics particular to Sophia are now accessible and teachable — coming to the 7th anniversary of the Terma. With the suppression of the Mysteries came the destruction of the massive literary output of the telestai, including many works on astronomy and astrophysics. Not all these writing were destroyed, however. Some key works were preserved and eventually came to be deposited in the Vatican library where Jesuits handle them. To be used to mislead humanity rather than for their original purpose of education and guidance.
The alleged science coming out of the Vatican is always spun to confuse and mislead people. Currently, my description of Sophianic cosmology is gaining interest on various fronts. Since the publication of /Not in His Image /in Italian in March  — the moment Ratzingter resigned and V-shaped lightning hit the Vatican dome — the red-robed rats of Saint Peter have been in a panic. There is increasing scientific confirmation of the essential points of the FGS, as well as innovations and extrapolations I have developed, based on telestic investigation. For instance, in August 2014 I detected how the Aeon Sophia deployed unpulsed telluric infrasound ( UTI) in two massive bursts to drive off the Archon fleets, neutralize the capture effect of their telepathic beaming, and establish a protective shield around the earth. In November of that year, astrophysicists — to their amazement — discovered the shield.
Here is further confirmation indicating the mechanism of Pleromic Relay at an astounding level of physical detail:
http://www.sott.net/article/299042-Researchers-identify-orderly-harmonic-plasma-waves-amid-the-equatorial-noise-in-space#.ValYrFthbQ8.email
Thanks to a.a. for cueing me to this astonishing article.
I interpret the new discovery (Note: initially detected during reset, July 2013) in this way: the celestial antenna/anchor is a 21-pin cable comparable to that used for audio and video interface. (Full description can be found in the nav briefings, somewhere around September 2012). Such a plug connects my MacBook Pro to a large monitor, or connects a VCR to the display. The organization of the connective filaments can be conceived in various ways, interchangeable formats. The  cluster of filaments (cf. bundles of luminous emanations, Castaneda) can operate as a 3-7 layout, 3-18 layout,  a 5-16 layout, and otherwise. The /Apocalypse of Adam/ in the NHC explicitly describes 13 contsellations and the informing Aeonic powers. I have taught that the constellations are “castings” of Aeonic Dreaming displayed before your eyes in something like celestial LED. In PT you use 13 constellations understood to represent projections of Aeonic Dreaming into the human mind through a quasi-holographic array. The stack of 13 plasma wave “stripes” (bundles, clusters) which  now holds harmonic equilibrium around the equatorial zone of the earth indicates a 8-13 deployment or pin selection, through which the 13 constellations acquire for their dedicated use a set of discrete channels.
That is to say, this discovery shows that Pleromic Relay established in September 2012 — which blew out the Red Spot on jupiter, remember —  has assigned discrete channels to the Aeonic Dreamings displayed in the constellations. This means that the instructive content (DI) of each constellation now has a physical nexus for sending and receiving signals to the earth and to receptive human animals. It means much more as well, but that is the synoptic interpretation I can offer at the moment. Consider the implications of such a massive psychic-imaginal panel of alignments.
I could cite a dozen other examples, too numerous to track. I have said that Sophianic cosmology is due to converge with Electric Universe theory/plasma cosmology, as I predicted in /Not in His Image/ in 2006. When I wrote to the CORE team suggesting an outreach to the EU people, I received this wise reply from deep ecologist Bill Johnson:
FE theory plays shamelessly on human credulity. People will believe almost anything you tell them about cosmology. It takes advantage of the massive ignorance of astronomy and terrestrial physics. But worst of all, it feeds people back into the off-planet Father God theology of creationism by suggesting that an overseeing power has constructed the flat
earth theater as a laboratory,  and looks down upon it, as if into a petri dish. (Echoes of The Truman Show, of course.) Does that syntax sound familiar to anyone?
This pernicious meme leaves the gullible human mind floundering on the question, Was the “earth lab” created by a good god or an evil one? Commentators differ on their opinions on that question. My response to that conundrum comes as a challenge in The Tragedy of the Mother with the opening question, namely, Is a creator capable of producing the cosmos we see, also capable of inflicting cruelty and punishment upon the creatures within it?
Those of you who know the Sophianic cosmology and use the syntax I provide — domed laboratory, divine experiment, petri dish — would see immediately that the flat earth meme deploys my language by suggestion, spinning the syntax by pernicious deceit. Those multitudes who do not have our tools of syntax would not see the original pristine conception upon which the meme erects itself.
Jesuits using charlatans, carpetbaggers, and profiteering trolls now attempt to hijack my lucid and elegant syntax for the Sophianic narrative — “petri dish, divine experiment, domed laboratory” — by providing countermimicry, a fraudulent substitution. This tactic has the signature of Archontic deceit written all over it.
I attribute it to the Jesuits, first, because it is their task to uphold deviant and deceptive cosmology, and second, because the hidden objective is to direct human thinking back into the creationist paradigm and endorse theocracy. Endorsing and enforcing the authority of the theocratic pedosites is the primary assignment of the Jesuits.
Like numerous other incidents I could cite in the theater of world events, the barrage of YT and website material promoting flat earth theory is vivid proof of the desperate measures that now have to be taken, pulling out all the stops, to prevent and impede the dawning vision of Planetary Tantra, recognition of the Living Earth, and awakening to the Dreaming in which you live.
JLL in Andalucia

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OUR ORIGINS, ARCHONS ACCORDING TO THE GNOSTICS

July 23, 2015 Ines Radman Uncategorized

Comment: As you know, I have been a fan of John Lash for many years. My first introduction to his work was reading his book “Not In His Image” in 2009 so that gives you an idea of how long I have supported his work. Although I don’t agree with some things he says, keep in mind, that he has spent many years interpreting the original gnostic texts written in Koptic Language and therefore, to dispute his work means studying many years. Let it be known that John is the FIRST person to talk about the Archons and how they came to be. Everyone after him has invented their own stories or re-written existing information from  John’s work.
The timing is right for you to view this Video. Enjoy!

Thanks to: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum