OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Insanely Dark Story Behind “Poltergeist” and its Young Star Heather O’Rourke
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robot shocks with how human-like it is
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Melbourne, Australia — Dec 4th, 2021: Massive, Spirited Protest Against Medical Tyranny
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden admin agrees to pause COVID shot mandate for healthcare workers. Fact Is they had no choice!
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: ‘Now Or Never’, The Great ‘Transition’ Must Be Imposed – By Alastair Crooke
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Two German Footballers Collapse ‘Suddenly & Unexpectedly’ During the Same Match
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Stick Your Vaccine Mandate Up Your A**' Anthem Spreads
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The FDA Slaps Major Warning About Pfizer Drug as Vaccine Reactions Come Under Scrutiny
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Burning triangular object flying over South Carolina
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Afraid To Publish Vaccine Heart Inflammation Study & Risk Funding Loss From Big Pharma
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 6 LINK
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» One of Florida’s Biggest Hospital Systems Suspends All Covid Vaccine Mandates
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Research Determines Link Between Air Pollution and Mental Illness
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: No Record of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Surprised? Pfizer, BioNTech Say Jab for New ‘Omicron’ Strain Ready in 100 days
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pacific Ocean garbage patch is immense plastic habitat
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unvaccinated Sit-In Shuts Down Panera in NYC
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 2:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Becomes First State To Impose Surcharge On Unvaccinated Workers
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 2:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We’ve Only Just Begun To See The Benefits Of The New Surge In Homeschooling
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 2:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Introduces Bill to Force FDA to Release Pfizer Documents Within 100 Days, Instead of 55 Years
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaxxers Triggered After Country Music Legend Reveals He Won’t Get Vax
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Time to Free Leonard Peltier, America’s Longest Serving Political Prisoner
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country

Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country
Posted: 25 Jun 2012 09:11 AM PDT

Friends, Patriots and fellow Floridians:

Now, we can reveal that our Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country from the grasp of the insanity which has been ongoing for centuries. It may seem attractive to some to out such actions prematurely, but now, it is safe and sanctioned to allow our Patriot community to know, that all is well. Our Military will be on the streets soon, safeguarding our communities. Look for July to be pivotal. Stay out of the way and in your homes.There will more than likely be conflict and misunderstanding, as well as misinformation. I am sure that when we are needed, we will be called upon. Load up on your groceries for now, and tell those neighbors, family and friends to do the same. Be ready and be vigilant.
We will all be the first men and women to walk this Earth as free souls, in thousands of years! I am sure we are all thankful to our Creator for this momentous happening. May we learn to now live in peace, love and prosperity as it was meant to be.
I also want to thank our Civilian Militias, our Military, the White Hats, all Liberation Forces, and dedicated persons who have given it all, to bring us this upcoming moment of liberty we have been waiting for these many years. We will never know the countless hours of vigilance, lost lives and sacrifice it took to bring us across the finish line. We salute you all and wish you God’s speed.
May God bless all of you, and may we have a new understanding of this coming Independence Day.
Happy 4th of July, as never before!!!
Love to everyone.
(NAME WITHHELD)

HunterJumper

HunterJumper

Bring it on!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What a great time it would be if we truly were free starting the 4th.

Bring it on indeed! :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well now, that is some good news!!! Guess I better do some more stocking up of groceries! While I still can! Thanks YM!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am ready also.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I'm only about 1/2 way ready, but I'll get there! Will go tomorrow night after work and stock up on somethings.

Anonymous

I've stocked in the past & not used it & on a limited budget, so I guess I'm stuck waiting on 24 hr notice to get more.

Been learning to cook Asian foods lately, so veggies & rice go a long way LOL.

Let's Rock This Thing!!!! WooooHoooo!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I'm bouncing all over the place again!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

LOL! Yes they do! So does homemade bone soup and sour dough bread! YUMMY!

Anonymous

I'll take the sour dough bread!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum