OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
»  WHO “Pandemic Treaty” Meetings this Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nonprofit Blood Donation Service Starts Matching Unvaccinated Patients With Donors
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Trapped In ‘A Truman Show’ Directed By Psychopaths
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disease Expert Blasts Japan’s Ministry of Health: Halt Vaccine Campaign & Investigate All Vax Injuries
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Freedom To Choose Clean Blood
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

»  3-jabs or be fined in Italy, as millions have to pay up
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Hempcrete gets a boost in US residential building code
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Prepper food supply: optimizing gardening calories for your survival stockpile
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists simulate a wormhole and send a message through it
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Abandoning Vaccine Safety Testing
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mapped: Where Does Our Food Come From?
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Edward Dowd: “Cause Unknown” – The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lied suddenly: the Deep State death spiral
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Moderna Vaccine Injures 6 People Within Hours of Super Vaxx Center Opening
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Something Beyond Catastrophic Is Happening”
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» I Have Some Questions about Gender Assignment
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Morals of a Railway Strike
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring a New Transparent Solar Cell Breakthrough
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shock Video: Netherlands Police Use Heavy Machinery to Overturn Tractors with Farmers INSIDE
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Teacher Speaks Out: “I Know 2 Kids Who Died Suddenly in the Last 3 Days”
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 1:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UNACCEPTABLE VIEWS (2022) Full Documentary
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Will Swiss court action over vaccine injuries turn the worldwide tide?
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country

Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country
Posted: 25 Jun 2012 09:11 AM PDT

Friends, Patriots and fellow Floridians:

Now, we can reveal that our Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country from the grasp of the insanity which has been ongoing for centuries. It may seem attractive to some to out such actions prematurely, but now, it is safe and sanctioned to allow our Patriot community to know, that all is well. Our Military will be on the streets soon, safeguarding our communities. Look for July to be pivotal. Stay out of the way and in your homes.There will more than likely be conflict and misunderstanding, as well as misinformation. I am sure that when we are needed, we will be called upon. Load up on your groceries for now, and tell those neighbors, family and friends to do the same. Be ready and be vigilant.
We will all be the first men and women to walk this Earth as free souls, in thousands of years! I am sure we are all thankful to our Creator for this momentous happening. May we learn to now live in peace, love and prosperity as it was meant to be.
I also want to thank our Civilian Militias, our Military, the White Hats, all Liberation Forces, and dedicated persons who have given it all, to bring us this upcoming moment of liberty we have been waiting for these many years. We will never know the countless hours of vigilance, lost lives and sacrifice it took to bring us across the finish line. We salute you all and wish you God’s speed.
May God bless all of you, and may we have a new understanding of this coming Independence Day.
Happy 4th of July, as never before!!!
Love to everyone.
(NAME WITHHELD)

HunterJumper

HunterJumper

Bring it on!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What a great time it would be if we truly were free starting the 4th.

Bring it on indeed! :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well now, that is some good news!!! Guess I better do some more stocking up of groceries! While I still can! Thanks YM!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am ready also.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I'm only about 1/2 way ready, but I'll get there! Will go tomorrow night after work and stock up on somethings.

Anonymous

I've stocked in the past & not used it & on a limited budget, so I guess I'm stuck waiting on 24 hr notice to get more.

Been learning to cook Asian foods lately, so veggies & rice go a long way LOL.

Let's Rock This Thing!!!! WooooHoooo!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I'm bouncing all over the place again!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

LOL! Yes they do! So does homemade bone soup and sour dough bread! YUMMY!

Anonymous

I'll take the sour dough bread!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum