OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist W. Brown" a film by Alfred Lambremont Webre
Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 26-Jun-2012 22:28:11

Occupy Adam's Calendar,Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation:Geneticist W. Brown" a film by Alfred Lambremont Webre
WATCH FILM ON YOU TUBE (Free)
https://youtu.be/KLIbiOEYdKE

lor=red]]"Occupy Adam's Calendar" is a tour de force on film on the science of extraterrestrial intervention and genetic manipulation of our Earth human species as seen through the genius of University of Hawaii geneticist William Brown. The film grows out of Occupy Adam's Calendar, a 280,000 year-old Annunaki extraterrestrial site in South Africa. On November 28, 2011 international researchers including University of Hawaii geneticist William Brown joined activist and author Michael Tellinger to Occupy Adam's Calendar, break the cycle of Annunaki extraterrestrial occupation, and reveal it to the world.

"Occupy Adam's Calendar, Part I - Extraterrestrial Genetic Manipulation: Geneticist William Brown" is the first release in a multi-part film, "Occupy Adam's Calendar" by Alfred Lambremont Webre
"Occupy Adam's Calendar-Part I" has been getting excellent early online reviews, and the film appears it will increase public interest in the extraterrestrial genetic origins of humanity.
Online Reviews YOU TUBE (June 26, 2012):
"It's true. Truth is stranger than fiction! Great film"
"Well done Alfred! Excellent interview!"
"Thanks so much Alfred. I can't wait for part 2! Very hopeful information."
"Amazing stuff thanks for sharing."
"Thanks William and Alfred, extremely thought provoking presentation. Will need to re-listen a couple more times, walk lots and let these ideas and concept roll around up there. Part-2 is much anticipated."
"Thanks William and Alfred, extremely thought provoking presentation."
"Interesting. Thank You"
"Awesome awesome awesome, sharing"
"Very refreshing and worth the price of admission! Thank You William and Alfred, twas the best explanation i've heard thus far of our evolution. Namaste"
"Fabulous information! This not only tied together some loose ends of information I did not quite understand, but it also assists me personally by reminding me to keep my vibration and frequency out of the fear zone and in the love zone."
"very interesting. great video. bro Alfred"

"All in the Bible. The slate wiped clean from past civilizations, and 7 sub-species of humans planted, created in their image, approx. 5-6K years ago. Some of us figured it out long ago as Darwinism contradicted all emperical evidence of the current species. FYI, the moon is an artificial satelite under intelligent control. Check out the fission reactor, bright spot lower left, with a 100X scope on a clear night-a 22 miles wide. Get a 3rd gen night scope and watch the visitors nightly antics." "i echo the sentiments below, many thanks for this and the links ALW"
"Thank you, Alfred - Can hardly wait for the next part of this fascinating subject."
"Queen Elizabeth Windsor is current Annunaki bloodline planetary ruler. And she just had her jubilee or celebration of matriarchal leadership. what has changed my friend? the Illuminati is still in control and killing our Beautiful Mother Earth.
"Out-illuminating the Illuminati. Dazzling Humanity Awakes."
"William Brown's viewpoint is fascinating. I look forward to the other parts of this presentation. Many thanks to Alfred L. Webre for sharing this information with us."
"Thank you~~~~~~~shared~~~~~~)"
"The midnight Tokers say total respect Alfred"
"Classic dissertation"
"let freedom reign!" [/size]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum