OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls Empty Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:37 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls
Helping Lost Souls And Earthbound Souls Lost-soul-820x300
When a soul has left the physical body 90 hours after death and still lingers around the physical earthly realm, we term such souls as discarnates.
There are many reasons why these souls do not return to the spiritual realms they should go, some of the reasons are as follows:
1) Awareness – These souls do not know what they are doing or are unaware that they are already dead (remember Bruce Willis in The Sixth Sense). Usually we can use SRT and ask High Self to assist in sending them to their rightful place.
2) Attachment – They can also be attached to certain people such as their loved ones, or addicted to earthly pleasures such as alcohol and substance abuse.
For instance, discarnates with alcohol addiction usually hang around places with similar energies like pubs or night spots. For alcoholics, there usually are openings in their aura which discarnates use to imbibe the alcohol vicariously. This gives rise to a situation termed as discarnates in aura.
It is akin to feeding energy off another. I have met many a client who have had infinite openings in their aura and are addicted to alcohol too. Not only limited to alcohol abuse, any form of extreme behaviour or addiction can invite the discarnates with similar pattern into their energy field. This is because they are attracted to what they need; a form of possession takes place when discarnates influence the victim to be increasingly addicted to that particular extreme behaviour. That is one of the reasons why some people have difficulty changing an extreme behaviour or breaking an addiction.
For such cases, we can ask High Self to clear the addictions, clear the discarnates and the host. It could be the case where the discarnate has an attachment programme or the host having the programme to attract discarnates. It is imperative to clear all programmes for both parties and help the discarnates to return to their right and perfect place.
3) Discordant Energies – Misplaced souls still holding on to strong discordant energies like anger, injustice and deep fear etc.
It is also a form of attachment when the soul cannot let go of certain belief, judgement and is stuck in a certain form of limited mindset. What we do is to clear their programmes, research what energies they are persistently holding on to by using the SRT Charts, and then ask High-Self /Angels to educate the souls and send them to their right and perfect place.
Years back, one of my psychic friend visiting Lightworks told me there was an “old lady ” around the premises. Hence, I did a check and yes, it was indeed true. I proceeded to ask High Self if it was okay to send the soul to her right and perfect place. High Self’s reply was yes, but the clearing did not hold, so I asked again if there was any reason why she was not not leaving? Upon further research, High Self directed me to Chart 6A for a list of discordant energies. I found out that there were energies of moodiness, unhappiness, intolerances and fear. Hence, I cleared the discordant energies and sent the spirit on her rightful way. In my period of discovery, High Self also revealed to me that the spirit had been around for nine years.
Go to www.meditation.com.my or www.schoolofsrt.com to find out more about using Spiritual Response Therapy to help Lost Souls.

Thanks to: http://www.mysticbanana.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum