OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The TRUTH about the Gates Family
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyToday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» January 2023 UFO NEWS ~ Did Russia just shot down a ball-shaped UFO? plus MORE
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Island Appeared Out of Nowhere, With Life Forms Never Seen Before
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyToday at 11:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Saturday Surprise — Good People Doing Good Things!
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Farmer Secretly Paid Town’s Pharmacy Bills for Years Before Death
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tens of Thousands of Defibrillators Being Installed in UK Children's Schools
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyToday at 2:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Niacin - the Real Story
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyToday at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Feds prosecute Utah doctor who dumped out mRNA shots and worked with parents to free kids from vax mandates
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyToday at 1:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» URGENT: A big New Zealand study reveals high rates of kidney injury after the Pfizer jab
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyToday at 1:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Forgiving the Medically Brainwashed in the Post-COVID Era
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyToday at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Our Brains Have Stopped Working Right On Schedule’
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyToday at 1:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» FOOTAGE RELEASED - It's Hammer Time - San Francisco judge orders police bodycam footage of Paul Pelosi attack to be released
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyYesterday at 2:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATED! BOMBSHELL: New Project Veritas video hits it out of the park!!! Watch now!
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyYesterday at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» There's a 'Lost City' Deep in The Ocean, And It's Unlike Anything We've Ever Seen
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Food shortages will increase in 2023: here are the top 13 most likely products to show scarcity
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyYesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hunter Biden Was Receiving Classified State Department Briefings on a Regular Basis – Used to Promote Biden Family Business
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» First Commercial-Scale Nuclear Fuel Recycling Facility Being Developed
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Where the Hell Are Biden’s Weed Pardons?
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former Detroit Lions Player Dies at 25, Team Announces
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» CHD Sues FDA to Obtain Documents Related to VAERS Reports on COVID Vaccine Injuries, Deaths
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Breaking: Federal Judge Blocks California Law Punishing Doctors for ‘COVID Misinformation’ aka "COVID VAX TRUTH"
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Satire Or Serious: "Why Didn't The Unvaccinated Do More To Warn Us?"
This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer EmptyYesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HEALTH & MEDICAL INFO » MARIJUANA & NATURES MEDICINALS » This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer

This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer

Jade Small | July 29, 2015 | News | No Comments

This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer Dvd-700x454

At the age of 32, David Hibbitt of Staffordshire, UK, was diagnosed with cancer. His doctors gave him a prognosis of 18 months to live.
“I felt like the chemo was killing me and I had nothing to lose,” Hibbitt told Metro. “I could not really accept I was going to die.”
His friends told him about cannabis oil and how it had cured people of cancer in the past. At first, he was dismissive. “I’ve never been into drugs,” he said.
In 2013, he underwent radiotherapy, chemotherapy and surgery to remove affected lymph nodes in his groin, but it was unsuccessful at stemming the spread of his cancer. In the end, he was willing to try anything, so he gave the cannabis oil a shot.
‘I pay around £50 for a gram from a bloke I know who makes it,’ he said. ‘That lasts me about a month usually.
‘It gets your pretty high and knocks you for six, but it’s nowhere near as bad as chemotherapy.
‘The pain just seemed to disappear and it seems to have done the job.
‘I just want to make other people aware that there are other options out there.’
David was diagnosed with stage-three bowel cancer after initially being told he was suffering from piles.

This Man Was Given 18 Months To Live. Here’s How He Illegally Cured His Cancer 27A9AFCD00000578-3043607-image-a-58_1429279436728
But he chose to carry on taking cannabis oil rather than have any more treatment, deciding against further chemotherapy sessions.
Following a scan in January he was given the all-clear – paving the way for him to organise his wedding.
Mr Hibbitt, who has a five-year-old son, Ashton, said: ‘We never thought this would happen, it’s great. Fingers crossed now I will grow old.
‘I feel really good and I hope my story will help other people.’
His fiance Heather, a nursery nurse, said: ‘I didn’t want him to take the cannabis oil at first because it’s illegal, but I saw the change in him and slowly got used to it.
‘He is a determined person and did a lot of research. He wanted to live.
‘We are all amazed how well he’s done. I can’t see my life without him. We have come through a hell of a lot.’
Cancer Research UK says it is unaware of people using extracts from cannabis to treat themselves and that there is “no good evidence” to support it as a safe and effective treatment for cancer. But maybe someday the world will come around and give cannabis the chance it so clearly deserves.

Sources Higher Perspective | Daily Mail

- See more at: http://www.the-open-mind.com/this-man-was-given-18-months-to-live-heres-how-he-illegally-cured-his-cancer/#sthash.0hCg5qBS.dpuf

Thanks to: http://www.the-open-mind.com

WTF

WTF

Awesome story :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum