OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper Empty Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:48 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Epiphany….

August 27, 2015 / Visionkeeper

Epiphany…. by Visionkeeper Life-inspirational-beautiful-difference-freedom-favim-com-567906Photo Source:
What a roller coaster ride I have been on lately. Up one hill and down into a valley, inside me and outside me, into the world and way far out of it. It has been surreal to say the least. I am certain there are many others out there who have been on this same journey as I recently. It is inevitable, if we are to heal ourselves, become whole and move forward. It just is what we have to do, no questions asked, face it head on and survive it. The main issue on my journey has been money and survival. Both very huge fears to face, and I’ve learned a great deal. It was during this learning process that I suddenly realized a grave need that we light workers probably all have. All people probably have it actually. We need to find a way to not only escape the toxic grip money has over the world as well as our own worlds, but a place to gather together to learn how to break this illusion drowning us all. It is all an illusion, money was created by the Dark to control the people, make themselves money and most importantly steal the people’s power. Lets face it, we all seem to be hooked by the belief we can’t make it in this world without money. That in itself takes away the power from ourselves because we believe that nonsense.
Money, its death grip and its powerful control meme it instills in us, was created a very long time ago with an agenda and not a good agenda mind you. As always the Dark has a brilliant way of spinning their messages so it convinces the people what they are doing is for our good and the good of the world. Who knew words when arranged into sentences could hold so much power but they can and they do. We are victims of the continual word games and spin they put forth daily. It wasn’t too long ago that the creation of killing massacres around the country were contrived with the end result of convincing the people gun control( confiscation) was necessary for a peaceful resolution. We bought it for a while back when we were still sound asleep to truth. Well, we have awakened and we can see the true agenda behind their chant for gun control. They want nothing more than to take away our guns rendering us all helpless. Nope! It isn’t going to work any longer. We are onto the word spin they create and we have closed our ears.
The giant and grand illusion they created long, long ago was the meme ” You have to have money to exist in this world.” We bought it hook, line and sinker and now have been paying dearly for that belief by being slaves to our masters. I mean think about it! The Native Americans and early settlers didn’t have paper or metal money and yet they were able to survive. Certainly the animal kingdom and the environment don’t pay to live on earth, only WE pay to live on earth. Why? They all survived by helping one another, sharing and caring for all. We have grown way to big now, we have adopted the ” This is MINE” attitude, we have constructed walls both physically and mentally to create boundaries, we have grown apart rather than grown together, we dwell upon ourselves rather than think about others. The world that was constructed around us was not one of freedom but one constructed to keep us in and under control. The Dark kept creating word speak that was soft and fuzzy and of course ‘was for our own good’…Year after year, decade after decade, century after century we bought into the fabrication of ‘this is what life is all about. Money.’
It has never felt RIGHT to me ever. Since very, very young I have bucked the system, not to be belligerent, but because I could never see the truth of the story that I was being told. I certainly don’t now! I mean really? We should work 9-5 everyday, five or six days a week and not LIVE our lives as Creator intended? Do you honestly believe Creator put us on earth to work, earn money, eat then sleep our lives away never appreciating his creations? It is clearly obvious now what the agenda is that we have been stuck with. We have allowed ourselves to fall for the belief that money is powerful, necessary and mandatory for survival. This is where we have been hooked like fish dangling on the end of the fishing line. There has to be a way to get back to surviving and living a happy life without money. To be able to do that is to truly escape the Matrix and be free. The very thing the Dark fights so hard to keep us from doing. Once one mouse finds its way out of the cage eventually they all will if the hole is not plugged up. They are desperately trying to plug the hole believe me. Way too many are finding the hole now.
So this is our quest now I believe. Awaken others yes, but also to find ways to live and survive without money but most importantly, TOGETHER! We can’t do this on our own. This brings to mind the 1960’s communes they loved to raid and tear apart. Why? To bring the mice who had escaped back to the trap and keep the illusion going. The illusion is getting ready to implode any day now as is the financial system. Soon many will be without money, not just I, and we need to be figuring out ways to survive, live and love without it. We cannot do this alone, it will require community thinking and assisting one another. It will require us to let go of the illusion of division by race, gender, religion etc. and see one another as OURSELVES. We need to create a place online where people can go to join together and brainstorm with others and find ways to live life free of the money restrictions and create community. I am certain it can be done and it is a good place where we should all be putting our energies now instead of worrying and being afraid playing out our parts in the old paradigm. It is time to break free, shatter old beliefs and start anew…
Blessings and good luck to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum