OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Judge Anna: Regarding my purported Agenda – I have no plausible agenda other than what benefits all Americans!

Posted on August 27, 2015 by arnierosner
On Aug 27, 2015, at 10:56 AM, Anna Von Fritz wrote:
Mr. Deegan– you are an ignorant blowhard, full of yourself, fearful, and determined to be an obstacle to a peaceful and righteous settlement of American claims against the British Crown.
The Pope’s role is as arbitrator. We have a rightful claim to our lives, souls and property assets both public and private against the Crown which claims to own us.
We have objected to the Crown’s claims and demonstrated the fraudulent nature of these claims in our sworn affidavit.
If I were not a “blue blood” I would not have the education and experience necessary to bring these claims in behalf of myself and all the other Americans who are owed both money and property by the international banking cartels. I would have been as oblivious and helpless as millions of Americans still are.
In attempting to educate you and others I have no plausible agenda or anything to gain beyond what everyone else gains by my actions— control of my own property and receipt of clear patent upon it.
My Will is published and Scanned Retina has a copy, clearly stating that through my claim absolutely every other American — even total ingrates like you– are owed the same return of their property and any profit from it.
You made a lot of bogus statements that I proved to be wrong by verifiable evidence and logic.
You have “answered” with a bunch of vacuous personal attacks based on ignorance, suspicion, and class prejudice.
I judge everyone– you, the Pope– everyone on earth by the same standard: your fruits.
Thus far Pope Francis has borne good fruit in the effort to return our purloined property and as long as he continues to do so I have every reason to support him because he has supported us and recognized the validity of our claims against the Crown.
The “Enemy” is the same enemy we have fought since 1776: Britain and the British Crown Corporation. Not the Pope.
You, on the other hand have told lies and cast groundless aspersions and acted in obvious Bad Faith. At best you are an ignorant, prejudiced trouble-maker and at worst an agent working for the Crown.
Everyone is welcome to sit down and read what I have written and use their own common sense to figure out who is credible based on their actual words and works and who is NOT.
I trust that when prudent and reasonable people view the facts instead of listening to a bunch of fear-mongering and foolishness they will be happy that someone stood up for them and acted in time to shove a boot in the door and prevent the Crown from stealing our entire country unopposed— which it would have done had the matter continued to be entrusted to you and others of your ilk.
Face it, Mr. Deegan. It’s because of ignorant, arrogant, do-nothing people like you that this country is in the mess it is in. You did absolutely nothing to defend American interests in the midst of this crisis and now you want to stand around blowing off your mouth and criticizing and casting suspicion on those who did stand up to defend the rights and property interests of Americans.
I have no respect for you nor for people like you. So far as I can see you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. You pick up nasty gossip and carry it around like a dog carrying a rotten bone and delude others. You spread fear and distrust and divisiveness and never consider the consequences of your actions in choosing to spread lies and insults and bearing false witness.
Far from whining about my inability to take you to the woodshed I am frustrated by it. In another era I would happily challenge you to a duel over the garbage you have spewed.
You have done nothing to solve the problem yourself and haven’t come up with a single rational excuse for your statements.
You are not credible, Mr. Deegan, nor are you honest.
If all you can do to help is nothing, then do nothing. If you cannot contribute truth to the discussion, you should remain silent. Because in the end, Mr. Deegan, every stone you throw comes straight back to you, and every obstacle you lay in front of those who are engaged in resolving this mess, comes back to you, too. Your rights and property assets are at risk as much as mine. Your children stand to suffer every bit as much as mine. You are the one you are harming along with everyone else by your bombast and gossip.

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum