OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna.

Posted on August 27, 2015 by arnierosner
On Aug 26, 2015, at 6:39 PM, Anna Von Fritz wrote:
I am sorry she feels that way. As for me, I judge each man according to his works and their fruits. Thus far, Pope Francis’s works have been good and have borne good fruit. That could change and if it does, it will be apparent to anyone who is paying attention. That would be the time to object— not before and not until.
The Pope has angered very powerful banking interests by siding with the living people against the banks. That has resulted in very nasty, wee-financed, and extremely ugly propaganda campaigns against the Church and against the Pope.
I would advise everyone to consider the sources and the motivations of those spreading these “news stories”.
The Jesuit Oath is one of those stories that people have picked up and run with. When you delve into it, it turns out that it may have been used during the Counter-Reformation (circa 400 years ago) but has never been verified and certainly not been used by the modern Jesuit Order. The copies placed in the Library of Congress and on the Congressional Record are not of any certain or official provenance and appear to have been part of a politically motivated smear campaign against Catholic candidates.
Even if it was a real oath and even if it was used during the Reformation– why is this hearsay being dredged up NOW?
Same thing with Kevin Annett. Atrocities were committed against Native children as “Enemies of the Crown” for over 400 years by many Protestant sects as well as Catholic. The Residential School scandal has been brewing 150 years and the last of these schools closed @ 50 years ago.
Why has this all blown up NOW since the banks went to war with the Church? Why the single focus on accusing the Catholic schools and not the Protestant schools that did the same or worse?
Learn to check your facts and be skeptical. Look around the corners. Am I the only one savvy enough to notice that all this muck raking began immediately after the Church took action against the banks?
Why are we talking about 400 year old Oaths and 150-50 year old atrocities NOW?
Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 26, 2015, at 4:59 PM, ARNIE ROSNER wrote:
Jean,
With all due respect, The function of the Scanned Retina is to deal in matters of truth. Opinions, expressed as opinions are generally welcome. However, we are not in a position to establish and open a public forum for personal dialog based on opinions.
The scanned retina is not to be used to further anyone’s specific agenda. You have an issue with Judge Anna, I strongly suggest you address her directly.
Arnie
In the service of the Creator.
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. Voila_capture-2014-11-17_09-07-18_am
American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874
It takes so few words to express the truth!
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile
On Aug 26, 2015, at 5:18 PM, Jean Haines wrote:
Look, if you don’t want to post it, please say. You post Anna’s dtuff.
Sent from my iPad
On Aug 26, 2015, at 5:17 PM, ARNIE ROSNER wrote:
Jean,
What is this problem you are describing? Judge Anna’s email address is on almost all of her posts.
Are you not at liberty to communicate directly?
Arnie
In the service of the Creator.

American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874
It takes so few words to express the truth!
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile
Judge Anna responds ~ Jean Haines: I feel like the child who is crying that the Emperor has no clothes, and no one can hear, least of all, Anna. Voila_capture-2015-08-27_02-16-28_pm

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com/

topspin2

There is one thing that is for sure. The is an obvious attack on the catholic church...This is not in question. We see skits on shows about priests, church officials doing unhealthy things.....There is a show now about some preacher who is totally immoral, but its a comedy...and yes its bashing the church..and other Christian outlets...But what don't we see.....ANYTHING ABOUT A RABBI.......OR JUDAISM.......THIS IS A MEDIA NO NO......Why are people so blind.......oh yea...they are sheeples....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum