OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fracking Company Admits Criminal Responsibility
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Phenomenon Filmed in Ecuador
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyToday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Released JFK Files Reveal US Military Personnel Intercepted Coded Messages About Assassination Plot
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyToday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Uncounted Vaccine Deaths on Our Highways and Railways
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's 12/02/22
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyToday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» French study looks at potential for fully covid jabbed to “shed” byproducts onto others
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» GOP Senators Say They Will Block Military Funding Unless Vaccine Mandate Scrapped
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian PM Tells US to Drop Charges Against Julian Assange
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyToday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top Oncologist: Cancer in Patients Exploding After COVID Shots
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk "Confident" Brain Chip Company Neuralink Can Begin Human Trials In Six Months
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» IRS Warns Americans To Report Annual PayPal, Venmo Transactions Exceeding $600 Per Year
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyYesterday at 2:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Archeologists Rediscover an Ancient Peruvian Fresco That Hasn't Been Seen In 106 Years
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyYesterday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes Wide Open - We Need More CowBell
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyYesterday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Vaccine Cult Wants to Rid the Earth of Anti-Vaxxers by Labeling Them Insane and Dangerous
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ka-Boom!!!
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: December
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEAD MEN DON’T TALK: Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyYesterday at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» FBI Wants 66 Years to Release Seth Rich Laptop Data It Said It Didn’t Have
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» “My Boy Is Dead From The Vaccine, F **K YOU!” Angry Dad Tells Weak Soy Boy Trudeau
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyYesterday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

»  The Revolt in China: What It Means by Jon Rappoport
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyYesterday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Catherine Austin Fitts & Dark Journalist: The CDBC (Central Bank Digital Currency) Biometric Control Grid
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyYesterday at 12:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Second Death Linked to Potential Antibody Treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  EmptyYesterday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CONSPIRACY THEORIES & ENDURING MYSTERIES » CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT » Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]

Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]
How did we miss this one? I don’t know, but I’m glad to know about it. Wow. Cut and dried. Thanks, Richard!
Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  Dzhokar-Tsarnaev-234x300
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev – sentenced to death
I still look back on that event and think how proud the cabal must be of the massive psy-op they did on The People—to have them actually CHEERING and THANKING the police for arriving on the scene in their military-style armoured vehicles, locking down the city and ripping people from their homes at gunpoint in search of one, unarmed, teenage boy—whom they have now had their crooked and well-paid attorney and judge sentence to death for a crime that never happened, all set up by the shadow government to achieve their own objectives.
Someone’s gonna be enraged when they find out the truth—and someone’s going to pay the price.  ~ BP

Steven Spielberg Caught Directing the Boston Bombing “Massacre” [video]  Tamerlan-tsarnaev-beard-236x300
Tamerlan Tsarnaev
September 3, 2015
by Dr. Richard Presser
This was posted in 2013, not long after the so-called “massacre”, well documented as a false flag event from many sources, but I had never seen this video.
It shows Steven Spielberg on site, directing the event. Open and shut case, in my opinion.
Also, this article by Jim Fetzer [formerly of Veterans Today] includes the following:
But I have learned from Maret Tsarnaeva, Dzhokhar and Tamerlan’s aunt, that even the footage from the scene of the crime, the Boston marathon footage, was faked: Tamerlan had a beard before and after, but is shown clean shaven in those videos.
End of quote.
But there is one fly in the Boston Marathon false flag picture for me, and that is the story of Erika Brannock, reportedly an amputee from the bombing. I have been unable to show this story is false, albeit with limited focus.
Source

Thanks to: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum