OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unidentified animal baffles experts in Pennsylvania
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyToday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonga volcano eruption creates mysterious and puzzling concentric ripples in Earth’s atmosphere
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-118: Ghislaine Maxwell Atlantis The Craze In The HotZone
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Austria, Now Spanish Police Declares Resistance to Covid Tyranny
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study challenges evolutionary theory that DNA mutations are random
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyToday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 16 Defendants Named, Nuremberg Trials 2.0 Coming Soon?
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fed Study on Digital Currency
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data thru 1/14/2022
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021?
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Some Of My Experiences
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyYesterday at 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Evidence That US Government Targeted Red States With Deadly Batches of Vaccine plus "How Bad is my Batch" link
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MEATLOAF DIES - IS HE ANOTHER VICTIM?
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyYesterday at 7:10 pm by NanneeRose

» Ghislaine Maxwell, to Walk? Motion for Retrial Officially Filed AfterShock Juror Admission
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyYesterday at 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer to Roll Out Omicron Shot in March
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Denial of Natural Immunity ‘Unprecedented in Modern History’
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event – Film by Sacha Stone
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Globalization of Human Rights Violations: “The Right to Live a Dignified and Decent Living”
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyYesterday at 2:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» INTERNATIONAL COURT LOOKS INTO COVID19 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - GENOCIDE REVEALED
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyYesterday at 2:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Truckers for Freedom Organize Huge Protest Against Vaccine Mandates & Supply Chain Shortages to Come
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyYesterday at 2:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» British Medical Journal: ‘Pharma Must Release of All Vaccine and Treatment Data Immediately’
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyYesterday at 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply chain nightmare approaching as Canadian cross-border vaccine mandate goes into effect for U.S. truckers
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyYesterday at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Adrienne Pan: 43-year-old CBC Edmonton radio host disappears from social media for months, dead after post-Moderna “serious illness”
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year EmptyYesterday at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » AMAZING PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS » One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year

One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year

One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year Burning1-728x400

Burning Man is an annual festival that takes places in Black Rock City, located in the Black Rock Desert, Nevada. The event brings together a number of people from across the nation who are influenced by community, art, radical self expression, self-reliance, sharing, and decommodification.
One of the sculptures there is called “Love.” Created by Alexandr Milov from Odessa, Ukraine, the sculpture demonstrates a conflict between a man and a woman and, ultimately, an inner expression of human nature.
The figures of the protagonists are made in the form of big metal cages, with their inner selves trapped within in the form of children, who are holding out their hands through the grating.
When nightfall comes, the children start to glow and shine, which represents a “symbol of purity and sincerity that brings people together and gives a chance of making up when the dark time arrives.” (source)
I first came across this piece at Free and Equal, where the administrator had some comments about it which really resonated with me, hopefully this gives you something to think about:
One of the most powerful art pieces at #burningman this year: the sculpture of two adults fighting, backs t0 one another…yet the inner child in them both just wants to connect and love one another. Age has so many beautiful gifts, but one that I could live without is the pride and resentment we hold onto when we are in conflict with others. The forgiving, open and free spirit of children is OUR TRUE NATURE; and I know I’ll be remembering this next time I’m feeling stubborn.  (source)
One Of The Most Powerful Art Pieces At Burning Man This Year Children

Thanks to: http://www.collective-evolution.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum