OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Sense of Taste
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Truths in small doses
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 12:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Smell
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 11:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Covid testing: DfE confirms arrangements for extra school funding
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 11:57 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Six Basic Exercises for Esoteric Development
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 11:54 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Avoid These Fake Silver Bars! We show you how!
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 11:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Morality will be built on the foundations of spiritual knowledge — or it will not be built at all!
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 11:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» at Woodborough - Harald Kautz Vella
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 11:50 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» SEC's 28 Page Court Filing For Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Fraud - RV Guru In Deep Trouble!
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 11:49 am by Carl Spackler

» What is Superior Mirage? Why the Ship looks Floating?
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whanganui woman one of just 11 in the world with MAM negative blood type
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Radio is dangerous, but not 5G? FCC greenlights rollout for 5G tech but reaffirms radio radiation
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 10:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leftists Start a Pillow Fight with Mike Lindell
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - Institutional Child Trafficking Part 3 - SHARE WIDELY -
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Monsanto Found Guilty of Chemical Poisoning in Landmark Case
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Skid Row homeless encampment in downtown Los Angeles in the rain
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Johnson and Johnson Has Paid $BILLIONS in Criminal Settlements and Never Produced a Vaccine Before – Why Would We Trust Them for a New Experimental COVID Vaccine?
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3/08/2021 - Gnostic Illuminati Targets Bloodline Elite 2021 Offensive Begins
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Royal Conflict: Buckingham Palace vs. Hollywood
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyYesterday at 7:34 pm by bs4ever

» Sean Stone Goes Full Cringe - Is this Really the Great Awakening?
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyYesterday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - Woo Rules!
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyYesterday at 4:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Sighted Over Rio de Janeiro, Brazil plus MORE
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS ~ WELCOME TO WOOVILLE » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing”

Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” Empty Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:25 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing”

Posted on 2015/09/18 by kauilapele
Kp Message 9-18-15… “Buzzing” 150731_kp_mauna_kea_sun_p1010142_crop_150_10Several occurrences today have given this sense of “buzzing”.
Had a “normal-type” doctor’s checkup, and was offered some type of vaccine to prevent something (“Would you like us to give you this today?”… of course, I said “No”), then some other drug was mentioned, again, something that would to prevent something. I thought nothing more of it, and then I checked out of there. Later I got a text notification of a prescription being ready at the pharmacy I’ve used in the past. It was a prescription for some ACE inhibitor, prescribed by my doctor (even though I had not said “Yes” to getting it). I told them, “You may cancel it. I’m not taking that.” This is the first time I’ve had this happen.
Then later went to WalMart for a couple things, and I noted, from the parking lots, through the store, and all the way up to checkout, that everyone seemed to be “buzzing around” in an unconscious kind of way. Hurried. Unconscious of those around them. Buzzing.
Somehow I just observed this and kept my own center (while watching out for any of the “buzzers”). As I got to checkout, I noted that most of them, all somewhat “older” ladies, were very much holding the energy of peace and tranquility. I felt that this was why they were there. We have many “older” people working at our WalMart, and most of them keep their smile and sense of peace whenever I’ve seen them.
So whatever this means, I’m not exactly sure. The “buzzing” may mean something like a hive of bees which is ready to “pop open”, burst. Could be that we are preparing for a swarm of bees to be released.
Followed by a crop of honey.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum