OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception
Posted by AbZu
Ascension as Opening the Doors of Perception Cosmic-consciousness

September 22, 2015 by Steve Beckow
We’re obliged to use language to discuss matters between us. But language so often fails us.
It may convey a point incompletely. It may reduce something vast and significant to something inconsequential. It may prove totally incapable of conveying anything about the something it refers to (God, for instance).
When we discuss Ascension, we typically use language metaphors that depict us going on a journey to a place far removed, not by distance, but by dimension.  But my understanding is that we don’t go anywhere; we simply raise our vibrations. But even the use of the metaphorical word “go” is deceiving. We’ll find ourselves in a different plane or dimension but we didn’t “go” there: we didn’t walk there, fly there, etc.
So we stumble along from one inadequate metaphor to another.
I most like Aldous Huxley’s phrase that ascending (and here I’m guessing) will be like “opening the doors of perception.”  Our capacity to perceive will expand mightily and that’s what we’ll immediately notice upon ascending.
Yes, later we’ll have expanded psychic abilities and all the rest, but what will strike us first is the newly-opened doors of perception.
I’m not expecting to wake up in a different world. But I am expecting to perceive the world differently.
And then after some time at that vibratory “place” (even “place” is a metaphor) I at last will need to return (you perhaps can stay). It’ll be back to the Fourth Dimension but with Fifth-Dimensional powers of perception.
Source:
http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/09/22/ascension-as-opening-the-doors-of-perception/
Reblogged with the kind permission of Golden Age of Gaia

Thanks to: http://www.abzu2.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum