OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir

Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary in search of the Rightful Heir Icon18_email at 01:30 Posted by Vatic Master

Vatic Note:   This below explains a lot.  So pay close attention to the geneology of this Queen.  Let me point out that Queen Victoria was married to Prince Albert who was an avowed gay man and would NOT perform his fatherly duties to sire a son or daughter, so the Queen had Rothschild perform the honors and that is the khazar line.  Only a few people knew this and its been around for quite a while and explains the close relationship Rothschilds have with the British Monarchy.

While this presentation deals with Edward the 4th,  notice not a word about Albert being gay, so who impregnated Victoria?  That rabbithole needs to be explored since the Khazars clearly control Britain under the royal house of Windsor. Here is a link to some info about this possibility.  http://www.henrymakow.com/_what_makow_claims_as.html

This presentation on Edward the fourth was totally new to me, so I found this very interesting.  

FUND RAISING TIME AGAIN.  Its one day past our normal time due to the internet being down here in my town for almost 2 days now.   We could not do our blogs or fund raising campaign.  Now we are back up and asking for donations toward our $340 deficit this month.  If you can afford it, we appeal to you to donate to our cause to keep truth exposed and lies distroyed so we can prepare based on reality.... so help us do that so we can stay on the net to over come the treason being done by our MSM, both left and right.

Thank you for all your support over these many years.  I am still trying to find a way to fund this deficit without fund raising.  So far, no luck, but I am not giving up, so hang with us until we do.  Thank you again and God bless you and your family.

Britain's Queen Elizabeth II not Real Heir to the Throne Full Documentary 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5fIwLo1Trs
Published on May 24, 2012

Tony Robinsons' documentary tracing the family history of our royals has established that our queen is NOT the rightful heir to the throne of England - nor is ANYONE within her family.

Tony Robinson goes in search of Britain's Real Monarch. The result is a detective story that takes him from the Tower of London, via Debretts Peerage, to the other side of the planet...

Is She German? Shocking New Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blbqn...
Published on Sep 21, 2015

100 years ago the Royal Family changed there name to Windsor to hide there German name/heritage.

Britain's Queen Elizabeth II 63 years, the longest-ruling monarchy with German Blood DNA

Queen Victoria, daughter of Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Strathearn son of George III ( who was grandson of George II born on 1 February 1707 in Hanover, Germany). 

Queen Victoria married to Prince Albert of (German) Saxon duchy of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld

ALL GERMAN due to the act of settlement

A recent discovery in August 2012, of King Richard III dead body, was found under a car park in Leicester. The search for Truth was initiated by the Looking for Richard project with the support of the Richard III Society.

He was the last English king of the House of York and the last of the Plantagenet dynasty, who was killed in battle of the Wars of the Roses in 1485.

Preliminary DNA analysis showed that mitochondrial DNA extracted from the bones matched that of two matrilineal descendants, one 17th-generation and the other 19th-generation, of Richard's sister Anne of York.

The DNA confirmed that the current royal Dynasty does not have a British royal bloodline, and that Queen Elizabeth II did not descended from previous Tudor or Plantagenet kings and queens.

So where did the current British queen come from?

She was born in London, served as a mechanic in the war and prefers dogs to humans. How much more British could Her Majesty be?

The obvious place to start is the family tree, although unfolding it is enough to make even the most seasoned genealogist reach for a stiff drink. Yet what comes across very clearly — and very quickly — is that there is a lot of German in it.
There is no real starting point, but we may as well begin with 1714. At the age of 54, after the death of Queen Anne died, and her direct Stuart line came to an end. 

Although over fifty Roman Catholics bore closer blood relationships to Anne, the Act of Settlement 1701 prohibited Catholics from inheriting the British throne; George was Anne's closest living Protestant relative.

They were passed over, and in the end Georg Ludwig, the Protestant Prince Elector of Hanover, our royal house changed from Stuart to Brunswick-Luneburg-Hanover, bringing with it a wealth of connections to the ancient royal houses of Welf and Este.

Until recently, members of the Royal Family had no surname. They customarily used first names and the name of their house, which was inherited from the father (Richard the Lionheart was a Plantagenet, Henry VIII was a Tudor, George I was a Hanover).

Accordingly, the House of Hanover ended with Queen Victoria, and her descendants took the dynastic name of her husband, Prince Albert, which was also German: Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.

How German is the Queen?
House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha is a German dynasty, the line of the Saxon House of Wettin that ruled the Ernestine duchies including the duchy of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

Later, as a result of the First World War (1914–18), the empires of his first cousins Tsar Nicholas II of Russia and Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany fell while the British Empire expanded to its greatest effective extent.

In 1917, the House of Windsor, was founded by King George V by royal proclamation. George became the first monarch of the House of Windsor, when he renamed the British Royal Family from the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha as a result of anti-German public sentiment in the British Empire during World War I.

After the war, Philip was granted permission by George VI to marry Elizabeth in 1947. Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark, took British citizenship and became a naturalised British subject, adopting the surname Mountbatten from his maternal grandparents.

This "hidden surname" derives from the German town of Battenberg, in Hesse. Prince Louis of Battenberg Anglicised his surname to Mountbatten (its literal English translation) during the First World War at the request of King George V.
Just before the wedding, the King granted him the style of "His Royal Highness" and the title Duke of Edinburgh. His wife made him a prince of the United Kingdom in 1957.

Through a British Order in Council issued in 1960, descendants of Philip Duke of Edinburgh and Queen Elizabeth II can use the surname of Mountbatten-Windsor, and is the personal surname of some of their descendants.

The word “English” is derived from the Angles, of Anglo-Saxon fame. In AD 410, a range of German, Danish, and Dutch tribes that we sloppily call the Anglo-Saxons moved in from across the Whale Road. Not forgetting the Vikings either, who brought Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish blood to swathes of Britain. So, to be honest, is to acknowledge that this country has had the most profound and close genetic and cultural ties with the people of Germany and Scandinavia for over 1,500 years.

The First Georgians - The German Kings Who Made Britain
http://documentaryvideosworld.com/The...

Shocking new video of a Dead King has exposed the truth of the Queens Rightful Heir to the Throne

Although the Queen is descended from the Hanoverian kings, imported 300 years ago

Been kept quiet but the secret of the Monarchy is it's been German for 300yrs. http://documentaryvideosworld.com/The...

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

Thanks to Vatic Master at: http://www.vaticproject.blogspot.com/

bs4ever

bs4ever

Short version

The last English King = Richard III

Whose descendants were traced by Tony Robinson to Australia (TR has stated he wishes for a republic)

The man he traced has apparently passed away and does have children, before he died he said he wants no part of challenging titles etc. This is a non starter for republicans in the former UK.

When the Hanoverian line was INVITED to take the position George I spoke German, his son spoke English and was the last King to lead an army into battle, George III suffered from porphyria and had times when he thought he was a harpsichord.  

Victoria was a niece of the last Hanover King George IV and married a German, Albert.

So yes their "line" is German, from at least George II they have considered themselves English/British and here is a problem for republicans. If they were to insist they remain "German" then a precedent is set for all immigrants everywhere.  Think about that one.

All the Royal families of Europe were (and still are) related to Victoria in some way.

A none story really.

The real story is why has the Monarch signed every piece of "legislation" presented to her while completely ignoring the coronation oath to uphold law and constitution. The most obvious was the Lisbon treaty which when she signed it made her Mrs Windsor a citizen of the EU. Think about the implications of that one

Last edited by bs4ever on Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : keyboard dyslexia)

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I was hoping you would chime in on this bs4....

I know you are a historian and could give valuable input.

I know the Aussie was not interested in challenging Queen Lizzie. I wonder why?

bs4ever

bs4ever

Good questions purpz

Speaking personally, if I owned a large farm in Australia, was doing well and was fairly content, why on earth would I want to swap it for a life where I would be detached from reality, surrounded by flunkies that would "advise" but never dare say "that is a really stupid thing to do". Be monitored and observed 24 hrs a day, be entrapped in a lifestyle that while opulent would be detrimental to anything worthwhile. Have the worlds media ready to pounce on any and every word, and god forbid if there were to be idiot privileged offspring taking advantage of position at the top of society......

Other than living in a comfortable prison, being unable to do anything at all without public/media scrutiny, being unable to hit back at critics, being at the mercy of dark prince's like blair, having dark prince's dictate whom I would be pleasant to in my home by hosting state banquets for certain American presidents and Japanese war criminals whom I might personally dislike intensely, being told I have to personally launch a ship, go to the races, cut a ribbon at McDonalds and be everywhere I didn't want to be......it might not be to bad

Just a personal view, what the Aussies opinion for not challenging could be as simple as "I can't be bothered with all the grief"

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahahaha

all good points!!! lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum