OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO News ~ UFO shaped objects that appeared at sea in Blackpool, UK plus MORE
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump & Jordan at CPAC
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 3 Secrets Of A Strong Mind
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» These Anti-Solar Panels Don’t Require Daylight To Generate Power
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is COVID-Derangement-Syndrome Real?
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Lindell: ‘Trump Will Be Your President Long Before 2024’
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOLD: Call For Businesses To Re-Open March 1!
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: Corruption, Deceit and Cover-Up
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Healing bombs? CNN’s love affair with airstrikes continues, as network gushes over Biden attack on Syria
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky News Bombshell: ‘Joe Biden Is Cognitively Compromised’
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» “There Is More than Enough Evidence in the Public Now to More than Reverse the Election in at Least 5 States”
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Not a Rose Garland
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Many UFOs spotted over the city in Korea plus MORE
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Boston Public Schools Remove Advanced Programs Because They Weren’t Diverse Enough
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge MAGA Crowd of Trump Supporters Greets Biden in Texas… Not One Biden Supporter in Sight
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 6:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: President Trump speaks at CPAC, promises to win historic struggle for America
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 6:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Land Steward, Land Trust consider Me, Donate Your Land: Wyoming
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette June 25, 2020~Dowsing/Pendulum 2
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Man Turns Degraded Land Into Massive Forest!
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 5G Tech is a modern scourge that exposes humans and the environment to “untried, untested frequencies”
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 1:00 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette June 23, 2020~Data/Information P1
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 12:59 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Archangel Michael
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 12:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light

Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Enyiah

Enyiah
This 'channeling' felt so phony to me it's incredible!  This person is definitely not in touch with St-Germain.    She's channeling her own sweet naiveté for sure.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Enyiah I agree
I also do not feel compelled to follow channelers.

But I do know this.... it is almost essential to begin with some of this info to develop ones discernment.

Though I stopped posting most channeled messages long ago except for Mike Quincey and his Salusa (and this is out of respect for Mike) I am okay with others posting some of this here again. My thought is it may be useful to those that are just waking up.

Enyiah

Enyiah
I don't make a habit of shunning all channeling (and not saying you do) but I do pay close attention to the content/message. 
Mike Quinsey just announced his 'retirement' from channeling.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
well now that is great for him! glad he can take time for himself again.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
ah here it is... had to get through many emails to see it. In case anyone wanted to know what Mike has to say

Hi Friends,
         I have decided that I am not going to continue channelling, as just of late I have not been happy or satisfied with my messages. I can only match them against how things were before I had my stroke, and they are not working as smoothly as I would like. When I started up again I was pleased with the way I got back into it, but it has dropped off lately.
         I must thank you for your great support over the years, and without you and many others the messages would not have reached so many people and gone so far and wide. I have enjoyed being part of it and had some wonderful times, not least of all my visit to Sedona, where I met so many great people including some of you. Thank you to a wonderful group of people.
         People have been so generous when I have had computer problems, and what wonderful people I have worked with. I realise that Spirit set it all up but even so I marvel at how all you people came together. I believe that there were 28 countries receiving SaLuSa's messages, and I find that incredible and amazing.
         For anyone who may be looking for a similar source of messages, there is to my knowledge only the one website, and that is Sheldan Nidle's which is strongly recommended, it is very professionally set up and a mine of information. Go to: http://www.paoweb.com/subscribe
         I hope in my "retirement" to still find useful things to do, and no doubt something will come along so that I might be able to keep in touch with some of you. As they say, all good things have to come to an end, but I would like to think that many people have benefitted from what they have learnt.
         In Love and Light. Mike Quinsey

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum