OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wake up Call: Saint Germain October 23 2015 Galactic Federation of Light

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vaughn Carey

Vaughn Carey

Enyiah

Enyiah

This 'channeling' felt so phony to me it's incredible!  This person is definitely not in touch with St-Germain.    She's channeling her own sweet naiveté for sure.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Enyiah I agree
I also do not feel compelled to follow channelers.

But I do know this.... it is almost essential to begin with some of this info to develop ones discernment.

Though I stopped posting most channeled messages long ago except for Mike Quincey and his Salusa (and this is out of respect for Mike) I am okay with others posting some of this here again. My thought is it may be useful to those that are just waking up.

Enyiah

Enyiah

I don't make a habit of shunning all channeling (and not saying you do) but I do pay close attention to the content/message. 
Mike Quinsey just announced his 'retirement' from channeling.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

well now that is great for him! glad he can take time for himself again.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ah here it is... had to get through many emails to see it. In case anyone wanted to know what Mike has to say

Hi Friends,
         I have decided that I am not going to continue channelling, as just of late I have not been happy or satisfied with my messages. I can only match them against how things were before I had my stroke, and they are not working as smoothly as I would like. When I started up again I was pleased with the way I got back into it, but it has dropped off lately.
         I must thank you for your great support over the years, and without you and many others the messages would not have reached so many people and gone so far and wide. I have enjoyed being part of it and had some wonderful times, not least of all my visit to Sedona, where I met so many great people including some of you. Thank you to a wonderful group of people.
         People have been so generous when I have had computer problems, and what wonderful people I have worked with. I realise that Spirit set it all up but even so I marvel at how all you people came together. I believe that there were 28 countries receiving SaLuSa's messages, and I find that incredible and amazing.
         For anyone who may be looking for a similar source of messages, there is to my knowledge only the one website, and that is Sheldan Nidle's which is strongly recommended, it is very professionally set up and a mine of information. Go to: http://www.paoweb.com/subscribe
         I hope in my "retirement" to still find useful things to do, and no doubt something will come along so that I might be able to keep in touch with some of you. As they say, all good things have to come to an end, but I would like to think that many people have benefitted from what they have learnt.
         In Love and Light. Mike Quinsey

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum