Posted on October 29, 2015 by Dr. Eowyn | 4 Comments
I don’t do Photoshop, and so am not knowledgeable about Photoshop.
The man who goes by the alias Barry Soetoro Esq., to whom I am grateful for many news tips, presents this video analysis of how a familiar photo of alleged Sandy Hook mass murderer Adam Lanza is a product of Photoshop.
To summarize, “Barry” points to the following evidence that the Lanza photo has been photoshopped:
- A circle cut out below Lanza’s left nostril. (Also, his nostrils are asymmetrical.)
- Jagged outline of pupil.
- Right side of neck is much longer and has a wavy lump.
- Hair is layered, with brush marks above his head.
- A notch in left jaw.
- Strange blur under right eye.
- “Blobby” chin, i.e., uneven jaw line.
- “Brick mouth” — corners of Lanza’s mouth are brick-shaped.
- Left side of shirt goes down the wrong direction.
- Blobs and streaks on the sides of neck.
- Mouth not centered.
- Strange wavy (hair) bangs on his forehead.
- Straight line on left side of left pupil.
- Different textures when photo is rendered in High Definition.
- Lots of chunky straight lines in hair.
I would appreciate the opinion of readers who are adept at Photoshop.
H/t Barry Soetoro Esq. and Jim Fetzer.
Thanks to: http://fellowshipoftheminds.com