OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for NOV 1: One Day EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for NOV 1: One Day

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for NOV 1: One Day Empty POOFness for NOV 1: One Day Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:09 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for NOV 1: One Day

Hi, Folks -

NOTE: Safe-mail.net is still down at this time, so normal mailing of this newsletter to the distribution list will happen only when safe-mail is back online again.

Received via e-mail:

=====

One Day

Akon... Matisyahu

See everybody that's existing
Got a mind of their own
We're all Kings and Queens
With a throne of our own
Tryin to raise a family
It's an anything home
We got to learn to stick together
Hate to be here alone
Cause the world is a place
That will eat you alive in one day
Said the world is a place
That you can't survive without faith

Sometimes in my tears I drown
But I never let it get me down
So when negativity surrounds
I know some day it'll all turn around
Because

[Chorus(inlove)
All my life I've been waiting for
I've been praying for
For the people to say
That we don't wanna fight no more
They'll be no more wars
And our children will play
One day (one day) [x6]

It's not about
Win or lose
We all lose
When they feed on the souls of the innocent
Blood drenched pavement
Keep on moving though the waters stay raging
In this maze you can lose your way (your way)
It might drive you crazy
But don't let it faze you no way (no way)

Gotta hold on
Livin life day by day
Gotta hold on
Put your focus on that one day

[Chorus]

One day this all will change
Treat people the same
Stop with the violence
Down with the hate
One day we'll all be free
And proud to be
Under the same sun
Singing songs of freedom like

Gotta hold on
Livin life day by day
Gotta hold on
Put your focus on that one day

[Chorus]

Greetings and Salutations:

POOF SAID;

We are observing the changes occurring world wide in many levels of financial affairs. We see the glimmer of hope that these changes are bringing to some who are aware of how convoluted all of this has become. Do not get your hopes up too high because progress is known to be interminably slow. Yet, keep the hope that you have and slowly add to it; use the word “resolve” and you will have a better handle on the coming attractions. As always there is a strong wish to have you be successful in all endeavors that betters the conditions for the world; the world needs you more than it has in a very, very long time. Many are disillusioned. Do not go to that place; stay aware and open to the currents of change...P

ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

I AM WORKING ON A NEW SYSTEM. THANKS TO YOUR HELP, I AM MIGRATING THE SYSTEM OVER AND GETTING FULLY ONLINE WITH THE REST OF THE PROGRAMS I NEED TO INSTALL, AND CATCH UP ON ALL THE WORK I MISSED. IT IS AMAZING HOW QUICKLY IT PILES UP EVEN AFTER 24 HOURS DOWNTIME.

I AM VERY GRATEFUL, AND MY DEEPEST THANKS TO THE PEOPLE THAT HELPED ME GET HERE.

THERE ARE THOSE THAT ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE SUPPORTED AND STILL DO, THE WORK THAT IS BEING DONE, THE FRUSTRATION OVER THE YEARS DOES TAKE ITS TOLL.

I am so sorry to hear about your computer hack, adding yet more troubles to deal with. I continue to trust in you and this process, although it pains me to feel I have to defend you in a community that knows less about you than what I have trusted from personal research I have done... especially when your info strikes me as questionable now, too.

Seeing Zap's Midweek Update yesterday, and feeling like this is likely to miss the "drop-down deadline" Zap stated several months ago was given by the top Elders of "end of October", along with following these patterns for years, and seeing donations constantly needed, really does leave a sane mind questioning one's sanity. Knowing of the worldly lies and deceit, and psyops programming, how can one hang-on to this trust, when in financial pains like those requesting donations for months on end?

I hope you can understand why I write you this.
Your insight is appreciated.
With Appreciation & Gratitude, Love & Light,
J

YOUR SENTIMENTS ARE ECHOED BY ME. WHEN I HAVE RECEIVED GOOD INFORMATION, I SPOKE IT. THE DELAYS, BLOCKAGES AND OTHER MECHANISMS THAT HAVE PREVENTED THE EVENTS WE SEE BEGINNING NOW HAVE BEEN PROLIFIC, AND WITHOUT REMORSE. MANY OF US HAVE SUFFERED, AND CONTINUE TO DO SO. BEING WITHOUT INCOME AND RELYING ON THE SUPPORT OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS IS THE ONLY OPTION WHILE DOING THIS WORK. THERE IS A REASON WHY THE ELDERS HAVE SOMETIMES HIT THE BIG BEGGAR POSITION, AS THE WEALTH THEY GUARD, THEY CAN NOT USE FOR THEMSELVES. BIG PARADOX ON THE SURFACE, AND ADHERENCE TO THE RULES IN REALITY 9OTHERWISE THEY LOSE THE POSITION OF GUARDIAN AND BECOME A COMMON THIEF).

THE ELDERS SAID END OF OCTOBER. THAT STILL REMAINS TRUE AS THE CURRENT INTEL IS QUITE SIMPLE: THE PRELIMINARY STAGING WAS STARTED MONTHS AGO, AND COMPLETED THIS LAST WEEK WITH THE VIEW THAT THEY WILL BEGIN THE RELEASES IN NOVEMBER ON A FRESH SET OF BOOKS. THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM IS READY FOR ALL THIS, AND WE CAN SEE MAJOR POLITICAL MOVES BEING MADE AND REPORTED TO VARIOUS EXTENTS IN ALL MEDIA. SO THIS IS NOT A TRIVIAL TASK WE KNOW, AND THE PATIENCE THAT WE HAVE BEEN REQUIRED TO SHOW HAS NOT BEEN IN VAIN. WITH THESE RELEASES, WE WILL BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD OF ALL OF US, AND GET OUR PRETTY BLUE BALL PACK IN SHAPE.

THIS MUST INCLUDE HER KIDS, BUT SOME OF THEM JUST WANT TO POUT AND BEAT EACH OTHER OVER THE HEAD WITH SAND PAILS ON THIS BEACH. FIX THE BEATING UP ON EACH OTHER PART, MOSTLY CAUSED BY EXPLOITATIONS OF RELIGIONS, AND WE CAN SETTLE DOWN AND DO THE RECONSTRUCTION PROPERLY. COUNTRIES HAVE TO BECOME AWARE OF THIS BASIC FACT BEFORE ANY HEADWAY OR LASTING CHANGE CAN BE MADE.

THIS IS WHERE LEADERSHIP BY EXAMPLE COMES IN. IF WE DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND SHOW IT THAT WAY, OTHERS CAN NOT BUT SEE WITH THEIR OWN EYES THE EXAMPLE.

THE ONLY WAY TO GET ANYBODY TO CHANGE PERMANENTLY IS TO SHOW THEM SOMETHING THEY WANT MORE THAN WHAT THEY ALREADY HAVE.

SO THE WORK CONTINUES ON THIS PATH, WHICH IS THE ONLY ONE THAT REALLY MAKES SENSE TO ME. GO HELP OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM HELP YOU.

THIS IS AN INGRAINED FUNCTION OF HOW WE DO THINGS, AND WHO WE ARE. ALL OUR PROJECT MANAGERS MUST BE OF THAT HEART AND MIND TO BE ABLE TO CARRY THIS WORK OUT. WHEN WE BEGIN THE PROJECT SIDE, THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENT OF WHAT WE DO: THE INTERFACE BETWEEN THE FUNDING ENTITY AND THE FUNDED. IF YOU HAVE SOME SHEEPDIP OF A SUPERVISOR, DO YOU WANT TO EVEN TALK TO THEM?

SO DEAR J, HAVE A TAD MORE PATIENCE AS THIS ALL BEGINS NOW AFTER ALL THESE YEARS. THE BATTLE IS WON, AND OUR TASK IS TO PREPARE FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION SIDE.

THE MANY RUMORS OUT THERE HAVE BASIS IN SOME FACT OR ELEMENT OF THE RESET, AND AS WITH ALL SUCH CRITICAL INTELLIGENCE, IT HAS A HABIT OF LEAKING OUT. WE SEE THESE SNIPPETS FLOWING LIKE RAPIDS AFTER A RAINSTORM AS OUR CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS IS BEING REPORTED MORE AND MORE EVERYWHERE WITH INSIGHTFUL TREATISES, GOOD SYNOPSIS, AND REALISTIC SYNTHESIS.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS JUST THAT IT IS ALL HAPPENING NOW. NOT TOMORROW…BUT IT DOES START TOMORROW…SORRY.

SNUFFLES FORGIVES ME FOR THAT ONE. I WILL HAVE ICE-CREAM.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE TRAVEL, AND MORE THINGS DONE THAT NEED TO BE DONE. ALL IS WELL.

HERE IS JUST ONE CUT/PASTE “BLOCK” OF GREAT RUMORS. THEY DESERVE THE HIGH END OF THE DIAL A RUMOR LINE.

Subject: The global currency reset is now 100% confirmed, activated and performing.

The global currency reset is now 100% confirmed, activated and performing. Bank of China monies have been received into master paymaster accounts globally, yet still are unreleased to private groups or the public as of Monday evening EST.

The United States Treasury was sequestered to solve government shut down threat this coming Thursday. But remaining cabal leadership, led by David Cohen of UST, is still fighting public disclosure of TRN tooth and nail. However, his delay attempts are futile as the Believe it or not cabal has been rendered incapable of starting yet another war/mass destruction event (a la 9/11 or 3/11).

http://www.inquisitr.com/1661566/u-s-could-face-another-government-shut-down-this-week/#XJ5OdBpfps5JExbz.99

Obama administration wants to make it look like Republicans are blocking 2015 government funding, so the Democrats can step in and create a gold backed currency solution.

This, he hopes, will ensure his presidential legacy before he is either impeached or removed from office by other measures.

Barak Obama is a common citizen again, no longer President of the United States. The Asian Elders are mercifully allowing him to play out his hand and perform his last and final tasks.

The 1871 USA Corporation he was running has been declared insolvent by an international world court that quietly governs the affairs of sovereign nations. Meaning, all debts and assets of the USA Corporation have fallen back to its initial collateral issuer, which are ancient Asian Royal Families. They were the ones who financed the British Rebellion and put gold up to start the USA back in 1776–and as a tribute, we shoot off fireworks every July 4th. True story.

Wall Street also wants a quick public solution to their very public derivatives problems, which will be covered by the new gold back currency announcement. They want to start making big money again under the new banking system.

Meanwhile, 7 global trustees—all with different sign off tiers–have a release agreement in place with Sovereign Families, Governments, Banks, BRICS for the GCR/RV to monetarily begin. It’s final execution date is unknown, but monies are flowing out to holding entities and paymasters right now.

When all 7 trustees have signed off, the public announcement of the RV will occur. We have confirmation that 3 trustees have signed off and will be receiving funds.

England’s Prince William is one such trustee, and was in NYC/DC to sign off this week.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/prince-william-hits-dc-kate-joins-nyc-first-lady/ar-BBgu3A1?ocid=UP97DHP

Chinese Trustees Madame Wu and General Li have signed off and are to receive funds.

New Republic President Carter Ham is another trustee. This means that the General 64 Group & The Admiral’s Group should get their start after President Ham has signed off, expected this week, as groups have been cleared to receive and disburse payouts.

Historical Bonds began paying outlast Friday worldwide. Sovereigns families will be hydrated first, followed by governments, tier 1 – 3 banks, private groups, and lastly the general public.

TRN currency and the scheduled public announcement are to be live no later than 12/15, whereby anyone can ask for new currency … and actually get it.

Currently, all on-screen digital accounts, in all banks worldwide, are now gold backed. That switch was made back in early November without public announcement. Thus, the public TRN announcement has more to do with the fulfillment of international law rather than being a procedural administrative necessity.

The US Republic government announcement can only come as soon as old corporate government has publicly been denounced; however, the announcement of TRN by former President Barak Obama satisfies this international requirement and is expected at any moment.

No one knows how New Republic information will be made available moving forward, as it is sure to upset the general population that its USA has been bankrupted by its own elected leadership and is now in receivership of foreign Asian Elders.

But at least the TRN announcement is the cabal’s official public acknowledgment of surrender, as it ends their worldwide financially reign via the UD Federal Reserve Bank & Global Central Banking System.

Know the objective of these Asian Elders is to re-establish USA sovereignty, not occupy its boarders and control its population. But to do this, they have to root out all the entrenched toxic power structures and replace it with new leadership. Hence the reality of a General Carter Ham–a loyal American General, working for the Asian Elders, yet serving US interests as a true patriot.

Forex rates for all revaluing currencies will adjust at a moment’s notice and without advanced warning. That event will occur with no public announcement. Trading at the new RV rates has been occurring for several months now.

Banks have been training employees to handle redeeming RV currency clients very discreetly, and without extra attention. Even setting up off site redemption centers to handle heavy volume and high volume clients.

Private, NDA confidential RV redemptions have been ongoing for over a year now, and because Wells Fargo is the new clearing house bank for the new UST Republic government, it has now surpassed all other banks in the USA, and now accounts for 25% of all mortgage loans.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/12/09/5371997/wells-fargo-now-most-valuable.html#storylink=cpy

Wells Fargo, Chase, Citibank and Bank of America are all now owned in majority by the Chinese Elders. Expect some large banking acquisitions and name changes in the near future. With Wells Fargo originally founded by Chinese Royal Families for Chinese American gold prospectors.

IRS, Homeland Security and FEMA Agencies will be eliminated in the new 2015 USA Republic budget. All 3agencies were illegal formed under the original USA Constitution, which will also be restored and amended by President Ham. YES ! THANK GOD

Americans will still pay taxes, just not to the IRS and not as much. Corporations and banks will have their loopholes closed as well.

All these massive changes, either in banking or basic structure of USA Republic government, has been or will be gradual, as not to upset the general population’s day-to-day routine.

The Asian Royal Elders prefer an anonymous and harmonious transition, as a healthy and financially sustainable USA provides long term growth opportunities for China and the world.

I WILL ONLY MAKE ONE SMALL COMMENT HERE ON THE REPUBLIC. GENERAL HAM MAY NOT BE THE INTERIM PRESIDENT. AND ON THE SUBJECT OF DINAR, THERE IS ONE THING THAT YOU MUST BE AWARE OF: IRAQ IS BANKRUPT. WHY? LOOK AT THE EXCERPT BELOW FROM A VERY INSIGHTFUL AND ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF VARIOUS GEOPOLITICAL ELEMENTS OF OUR CURRENT LANDSCAPE, WHICH I INCLUDE IN ITS ENTIRETY AT THE END OF THIS MESSAGE BELOW.

After twelve years of public corruption leading to $550 billion of Iraqi oil money spent irresponsibly between 2006 and 2014, Iraq is on the edge of bankruptcy. Three vice presidents, three deputy prime ministers, twelve ministers, many hundreds of advisors, deputy ministers, ambassadors, general managers army and police generals and colonels were fired. About 14,000 army soldiers who were supposedly assigned to guard senior officials were sent to the Defense Ministry to fight against ISIS.

It’s a start, but not enough to return the country to solvency. Iraq still has more than 700 deputy ministers, 6,000 general managers and nearly three million civil servants. The government has just announced salary cuts that weren’t received well by Iraqis. One third of the Shiite militia fighters, Iraq's most motivated fighting force against ISIS, were not paid for months. With little discipline and oversight, some of them run loose in the Iraqi streets, kidnapping people for ransom or for sectarian revenge. As am example, sixteen Turkish workers were kidnapped in Baghdad last month and later released.

Just this week, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi complained about the dire fiscal situation in the country. Speaking on national TV, he said: "We make 59 trillion Iraqi dinars from exporting oil. When we take the cost of exportation out, that leaves us with 45 trillion. When we take the cost of serving the debts, we have 40 trillion left. The state employees' salaries and pensions cost us 50 trillion. How do we spend on war, health, education, agriculture, services, poverty and others?"

HE HAS MADE A GOOD POINT. HOW DO YOU PAY THE BILL? AND HERE THE RV IS TO EXCHANGE 1 DINAR FOR $3. AND IRAQ IS BROKE. SEE MY POINT?

HOWEVER, THE FUNDS FOR THE COMPENSATIONS AND OTHER ELEMENTS OF THE RESET HAVE ALREADY MOVED TO VARIOUS COUNTRIES, WITH A WHOLE BUNCH MOVING TO THE US BANKS. MANY T WORTH.

AS I SAID, ALL IS AT THE READY. REMEMBER MANY SOME YEARS AGO SAID THAT WHEN IT COMES, IT WILL BE NOT WHAT IS EXPECTED? WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. INTERESTING TIMES WE ARE PRIVILEGED TO WITNESS AND BE PART OF.

AGAIN THANKS MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT, AND PLEASE DO KEEP IT COMING IN THESE LAST DAYS, AS THE CLOSER WE HAVE GOTTEN TO IT ALL, THE GREATER THE NEED HAS BECOME TO KEEP THINGS STABLE AND ONLY THE DONATION THING HAS DONE THAT. IT WILL BE OVER COME THIS WEEK I FEAR, BUT IN THE MEANTIME…YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

SO LOOK FOR FLYING PURPLE PIGS ROOSTING ON YOUR BACK PORCH FROM TIME TO TIME. THERE WERE MANY ON HALLOWEEN I HEARD. SOME WERE IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE KNOCKING FOR SWEETS AND VEGIES. THE STAFF WERE NOT IMPRESSED.

OH, AND SAFE MAIL IS DOWN AND SUSAN CAN NOT WORK FROM THAT COMPROMISED SYSTEM, SO SHE IS SWITCHING TO A NEW ACCOUNT. YOU WILL HAVE THE INFORMATION SOON.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

IN FRESH GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
NOVEMBER 1, 2015
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2015

Everybody on the list will be getting their message as soon as our hacked systems come back online. Thank you for the support you have given to keep this newsletter coming. We couldn't do this without your contributions. Please go to www.paypal.com and send to goneforthfornow@gmail.com.

Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
Susan, ZAP, and Staff

Consultations, continue...

ARTICLE

Culture Clash:
How ISIS Could Send Europe Over the Edge

By Riyadh Mohammed October 28, 2015 6:15 AM

The dramatic and tragic images of refugees pouring into Europe from the Middle East represent more than a temporary migration of people seeking asylum from persecution. We are witnessing the onset of a massive exodus of humanity provoked by civil wars in Syria, Iraq, Libya and Yemen, escalating insurgencies in Egypt and Afghanistan, and the rise of ISIS and al-Qaeda.

This great migration will change the face of Europe, and as moderate Muslims seek safe refuge from hideous acts of terror and war, radical Islam will gain territory, wealth and influence in the Middle East. Can the terrorists be stopped?

Afghanistan: The Resurgence of the Taliban and the Growth of ISIS

A U.N. report issued last month showed that ISIS has gained a foothold in Afghanistan, despite U.S. efforts to limit the power of the Taliban and the spread of ISIS, which has strongholds in 25 Afghan provinces. Afghan officials told the U.N.'s al-Qaeda monitoring team that 10 percent of Taliban insurgents are ISIS sympathizers. President Obama reversed his decision to pull out of Afghanistan this year and has decided to leave nearly 10,000 troops in the area through 2016 and about half that through 2017. To date, the US has lost 2,360 service men and women in Afghanistan.

Recently, ISIS launched coordinated attacks on about a dozen Afghan police checkpoints in the eastern part of the troubled country. The death of Taliban leader Mulla Mohammed Omar and the divide among the Taliban leadership over who should succeed him was used by ISIS to recruit new fighters. Despite these losses to ISIS, the Taliban has not taken a backseat. In late September, the terror group launched one of its largest attacks since the U.S. war began in 2001, capturing the provincial capital Kunduz. The governor‘s office, the police headquarters and the main prison were all captured, releasing hundreds of prisoners and detainees. It was the first time a provincial capital was lost since 2001. After a fierce battle, Afghan security forces retook Kunduz. This month, the Taliban launched large attacks on two other provincial capitals, Maymana in the north and Ghazni in the east.

Iraq: A Broken State on the Edge of Bankruptcy

After twelve years of public corruption leading to $550 billion of Iraqi oil money spent irresponsibly between 2006 and 2014, Iraq is on the edge of bankruptcy. Three vice presidents, three deputy prime ministers, twelve ministers, many hundreds of advisors, deputy ministers, ambassadors, general managers army and police generals and colonels were fired. About 14,000 army soldiers who were supposedly assigned to guard senior officials were sent to the Defense Ministry to fight against ISIS.

It’s a start, but not enough to return the country to solvency. Iraq still has more than 700 deputy ministers, 6,000 general managers and nearly three million civil servants. The government has just announced salary cuts that weren’t received well by Iraqis. One third of the Shiite militia fighters, Iraq's most motivated fighting force against ISIS, were not paid for months. With little discipline and oversight, some of them run loose in the Iraqi streets, kidnapping people for ransom or for sectarian revenge. As am example, sixteen Turkish workers were kidnapped in Baghdad last month and later released.

Just this week, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi complained about the dire fiscal situation in the country. Speaking on national TV, he said: "We make 59 trillion Iraqi dinars from exporting oil. When we take the cost of exportation out, that leaves us with 45 trillion. When we take the cost of serving the debts, we have 40 trillion left. The state employees' salaries and pensions cost us 50 trillion. How do we spend on war, health, education, agriculture, services, poverty and others?"

Syria: The Russia Connection

Russian air raids against various Syrian rebel groups are an effort to tip the Syrian conflict in favor of Putin’s ally, dictator Bashar al-Assad. The consequences of Russia's move into the Syrian quagmire could match that of its disastrous intervention in Afghanistan thirty-five years ago -- the very conflict that gave birth to al-Qaeda.

Russia aims to avoid losing another dictatorial ally after it lost Saddam Hussein in Iraq and Muammar Gaddafi in Libya. Russia and Syria have been allies since the 1950s. For several decades, Russia has used a small military base on Syria's Mediterranean coast.

“There is a larger and more immediate goal — to bolster Syria’s Bashar al-Assad, a key Russian ally, by attacking U.S. and Arab-backed rebels as well as ISIS. Joining the war in Syria gives Moscow a military foothold in the Middle East and protects its access to a deep-water port in the Mediterranean. It also gives him the opportunity to flex his muscles for the entire world to see," writes Ian Bremmer, president of Eurasia Group, a political risk consultancy.

Russia's army in the past -- from Afghanistan to Ukraine through Chechnya and Georgia -- depended on Soviet-era arms with “stupid bomb” technology and conscripted soldiers. Under Putin, Russia has upped its game with state-of-the-art technology and what some believe is a first-rate military. Still, while the U.S. and its Western allies try to avoid harming innocent civilians in military operations, Russia is less concerned about collateral damage.

Russia's involvement has been used already by al-Qaeda and ISIS propagandists to recruit new members. ISIS captured a military base from Syrian rebels, 10 miles north of Aleppo, Syria's largest city, when Russian air attacks hit that area. Meanwhile, the Syrian army launched an attack in eastern Aleppo that forced more than 70,000 people out of their homes.

Russia's direct military involvement in Syria will likely awaken old bitter enmity among Muslims. For centuries, the Russians and the Ottoman Turks struggled to control European regions of a weak Ottoman Empire. Russia used the issue of Christian minorities as an excuse to reach warm Mediterranean ports.

The Islamic world – about 85 percent of whom are Sunnis -- was already saddened and enraged over the Syrian tragedy. With Russia's bombing of the Sunni Syrian rebels, the rage will deepen. “Thirty-six years ago, the communist Soviet Union invaded Muslim Afghanistan to support the communist party and protect it from downfall. Here, its heiress, the Orthodox crusader Russia invades Muslim Syria to support the Alawites regime and to protect it from downfall. It should consider the fate of its ancestor,” declared a joint statement by 55 Saudi clerics calling for the Syrian rebels to unite against the Russians.

Yemen: Al-Qaeda Expands

In September 2014, the Shiite Houthi rebels seized Sanaa, the capital of Yemen. Shiites, about 40 percent of the population, lived with Yemen's Sunnis with little sectarian strife for centuries. But the weak Yemeni government encouraged the Houthis' lust for power. In January 2015, the Houthis took control of the government offices in the capital. The democratically elected president who was forced to flee asked Saudi Arabia for help.

Last March, Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations started an air campaign against the Houthis. In July 2015, the Yemeni government forces backed by Saudi and other Arab nations' special forces captured Aden, Yemen's second largest city.

As Yemen descended into civil and regional war, ISIS moved in to challenge al-Qaeda as the leader of radical Islam in the area and established yet another base of operation in the Middle East. In April, al-Qaeda militants gained control of al-Mukalla, Yemen's fifth largest city, on the Arabian Sea. The terrorist organization continued to expand its area in Yemen from the Saudi borders in the north to the Indian Ocean in the south.

The Yemeni civil war and Saudi-led air campaign has left more than 2,300 civilians dead, including about 500 children. ISIS used suicide attackers to target both the Houthis’ religious gatherings In Sanaa and government officials in Aden, claiming hundreds of casualties. Two weeks ago, al-Qaeda controlled another provincial capital, the port of Zanzibar on the Indian Ocean. Al-Qaeda's militants appeared recently in several parts of Aden as well.

The Yemeni civil war and Saudi-led air campaign has left more than 2,300 civilians dead, including about 500 children. As government forces approach the capital and head north to the Houthis' strongholds, they will likely face increasing resistance, which will give both al-Qaeda and ISIS another chance to expand. Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), which is the official title of the terror group’s joint Yemen and Saudi branches, is the strongest among the al-Qaeda network groups, with a record of attacks and attempted attacks in the U.S. and in the West, including the Charlie Hebdo attack in France in January 2015..

Egypt: ISIS Exploits the Muslim Brotherhood's Agony

One of the most worrisome problems in the Middle East is the ongoing campaign to suppress the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Since the military coup in July 2013, the group has been subjected to the harshest repression in the country’s modern history. The elected Egyptian president, a leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, along with tens of thousands of its members and supporters, were imprisoned. Thousands of others were killed in raids in the streets and hundreds were sentenced to death by military tribunals without proper due process. The group was banned and considered a terrorist organization. Its assets were confiscated and its media outlets were shut down. The campaign against the Muslim Brotherhood is part of an effort to demonize and radicalize the group. For more than a year, several leaders of the group found refuge in Qatar. They were later forced to leave after Egypt, Saudi Arabia and other Gulf States pressured Qatar to deport them.

Some of the exiles found refuge in Turkey, governed by Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, an Islamist politician. The Brotherhood’s media outlets followed, but were not welcomed. Erdogan’s government shut down three TV channels in August 2015, partly due to the channels’ lack of funding.

With tens of thousands of its leaders, members, supporters and media chased from country to country and silenced, the Brotherhood is at a dangerous turning point that could result in new levels of violence in Egypt and the region.

Skilled in exploiting crises, ISIS jumped into the evolving Egyptian scene. In November 2014, a Sinai-based insurgent group joined ISIS and formed ISIS' Sinai state. Ever since, violence has escalated in Egypt, becoming a daily occurrence. Spectacular coordinated attacks have been launched against the Egyptian army, claiming dozens of soldiers each time. In late June 2015, Egypt’s Attorney General was assassinated in a car bomb in Cairo. A few days later, ISIS briefly seized control of the city of Sheikh Zuweid in Sinai when 70 of its militants attacked the Egyptian army there.

The mere possibility of an allegiance between the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS is disastrous. It could be ISIS's greatest win ever. The Muslim Brotherhood witnessed a divide in its leadership between those in prison and those in exile. With some exceptions, the faction in exile wants to repel the attacks that the Egyptian state has made against them. The others are calling for a conciliatory approach toward the government.

Considering this, ISIS expanded its operations throughout Egypt, announcing new states in Cairo, the rural parts of Egypt, and in the western desert on the borders with Libya. Finally, in July 2015, ISIS asked the Muslim Brotherhood to join its Cairo state. “This is the right time for the Brotherhood to join the Islamic State. They must dissolve their group and contribute to the State – ISIS’s maneuvers ... carrying arms, starting the real armed Jihad, not demonstrations, is the only solution to topple the current regime,” says Abu Mohammed al-Jizawi, an Egyptian leader in an ISIS propaganda video.

The current indifference by most Egyptians towards the parliamentary election is a reflection of Egyptians’ loss of faith in democracy. The mere possibility of an allegiance between the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS is disastrous. It could be ISIS's greatest win ever. The Muslim Brotherhood is the largest and oldest Islamic Party in the Middle East. It is also the mother organization of most of the Islamic movements in the region.

Ayman al-Zawahiri, the current leader of al-Qaeda, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the current leader of ISIS, and Abu Ayoub al-Masri, ISIS’s former leader, were all members or supporters of the Brotherhood before being radicalized. The Brotherhood has ruled Sudan for almost two decades, the Gaza Strip for about a decade – via its Palestinian branch Hamas -- and Egypt, Libya and Tunisia briefly after the Arab Spring. It also has strong branches in Syria, Jordan, Yemen and Iraq. The Egyptian branch is the oldest and the largest with 100,000 to 500,000 members and millions of supporters. Tens of millions of Egyptians voted for the group's candidates in the presidential and parliamentary elections that the group won in 2012.

Libya: ISIS expands

Since the parliamentary election in June 2014, Libya has been in a civil war between the secular government that won the election, based in the east of the country, and the Muslim Brotherhood’s outgoing government, which refused to hand over power and is based in the capital Tripoli in the west. Using that conflict and the power vacuum it created, ISIS established a third power base on the Mediterranean coast, making Libya the third largest ISIS operation after Syria and Iraq.

In October 2014, ISIS captured the provincial capital of Derna in eastern Libya. In February 2015, it captured Sirte, another provincial capital in the center of the country. Dozens of Christians from Egypt and other countries were beheaded on camera and Egypt launched air raids in February 2015 in retaliation.

Nevertheless, ISIS has expanded its presence, securing most of Ajdabiya, another provincial capital that connects the western and eastern parts of the country with the south. ISIS bombed the city gates, the court and the security headquarters and neutralized six of eight military units defending the city. ISIS is also targeting Benghazi, Libya's second largest city, where U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other officials were killed in September 2012 by radical Islamists.

The terror group planned to smuggle terrorists disguised as refugees from Libya to Italy and Europe through the Mediterranean by boats. Libya's main oil fields and the remains of its arsenal of chemical weapons are located to the south of ISIS-controlled territory. Libya, with the longest Mediterranean coast after Italy, borders Egypt, Sudan, Chad, Niger, Algeria and Tunisia. Most of these countries suffer political instability and terrorist activities. With its oil wealth and large arsenal of conventional and non-conventional weapons, Libya could be the best thing that has ever happened to ISIS. Tunisia just repelled the third ISIS attack launched from Libya, while Egyptian ISIS members are mobilizing to infiltrate Egypt from its Libyan border.

In February 2015, ISIS documents revealed that the terror group planned to smuggle terrorists disguised as refugees from Libya to Italy and Europe through the Mediterranean by boats. It is also believed that ISIS used some of Libya's former arsenal of chemical weapons to attack the Iraqi Kurds. Turki al-Binali, one of ISIS's top religious leaders, is believed to have traveled from Syria to Libya to oversee ISIS's operations there.

The Refugee Crisis in the Middle East

While the refugee crisis has claimed headlines recently, the exodus has been ongoing for years -- 12.7 million Syrians were forced to leave their homes over the last four years of the Syrian civil war. This means more than half the population of Syria’s 22.85 million people have fled the country. Another 5.7 million refugees have relocated to neighboring Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, the Kurdistan region in Iraq and other countries.

For years, Syria's neighbors have suffered an unimaginable refugee crisis. In Iraq, ISIS captured Fallujah in January 2014, Mosul and Tikrit in June 2014, and Ramadi in May 2015, forcing three million Iraqis to flee their homes. Some of them went to Turkey, Jordan and other parts of Iraq, including Kurdistan, making an already bad situation in these countries worse.

A Demographic Earthquake

Both Turkey and Lebanon accepted about two million refugees each. Jordan and Kurdistan took in 1.5 million each. Lebanon, Jordan and Kurdistan each have populations of roughly six million, so the burden on these countries is immense. An economic and demographic earthquake is taking place. Some refugees are housed in tents within refugee camps; others are allowed to live in school buildings. Many others have rented apartments and houses, leading to a sharp rise in rents. The demand for food has created a similar rise in food prices. The refugees are also seeking health care, education, and other services while trying to find jobs in already troubled economies. As a result, unemployment is increasing throughout the Middle East.

The refugee crisis has also upset the region’s delicate sectarian and ethnic balance. Lebanon functions according to a power-sharing formula among Christians, Sunni Muslims and Shiite Muslims. Between 2011 and 2014, over two million refugees have poured into Lebanon. Most of them are Sunni Muslims from Syria. In practical terms, the well-armed Shiite militia Hezbollah has run the country for over a decade now. Hezbollah is struggling to control an area by the Syrian border four times the size of the capital Beirut where ISIS and al-Qaeda fighters are based. The two million Syrian Sunnis that have arrived are a direct threat to its reign. Lebanon is already in political and economic crisis. The country’s leaders failed to choose a president for the 30th time. The failed garbage collection system forced thousands to take to the streets to protest.

The flood of Arab Iraqi refugees has caused a surge in demand for housing, schools and health care, inflating prices.

When Lebanese citizens are forced to pay more for rent and food and compete with newcomers for jobs, it is hard to imagine that they would support pro-refugee policies. If refugees threaten civil peace in the country, the sentiment will only increase. The latest reports from the U.N. and the International Rescue Committee show a disturbing increase in “street children” in Lebanon who beg for money or worse. The more isolated they become, the more vulnerable they are to the seduction of ISIS.

Many of the refugees who went to Kurdistan were Arabs, with whom the Kurds are historically at odds. The flood of Arab Iraqi refugees has caused a surge in demand for housing, schools and health care, inflating prices. Meanwhile, Kurdistan is still suffering economically from a disagreement with Baghdad over sharing oil revenues. The delay in state employees’ salaries combined with the resistance of Kurdistan’s president to leave office at the end of two terms led to deadly street riots. The riots have deepened the political crisis.

In Jordan, a country already made up of nearly 70 percent Palestinian refugees, research has found that Syrian refugees took 40 percent of the new jobs in one province. In Turkey, several cities were flooded with Syrians that outnumbered the original cities' residents. A survey shows that 55 percent of Turks wanted their government to stop accepting refugees in January 2014, when the refugee population was only 700,000 people.

The Growing Refugee Crisis in Europe

For the past two years, thousands of refugees from the Middle East, Africa and South Asia have risked their lives in dangerous boat trips across the Mediterranean to Greece, Italy and Spain. More than 6,300 of them have died.

By last summer, Europe began to feel the crisis.

About one-third of the 710,000 illegal immigrants that have landed in Europe this year are Syrians. This number is much higher than the 282,000 immigrants that arrived in 2014.Afghans, Iraqis and others also entered Europe – with 220,000 headed to Germany. The European Union and Germany in particular are facing a situation that none of them is ready to face.

Unlike the United States, where immigration is a major part of the American success story, Europe does not have the long tradition of integration. While available social services could last for many years, immigrants and refugees often live in areas that host other refugees. True integration within a society is hard to achieve.

Since the European migration crisis started a few months ago, inter-European relations have been damaged. The landmark Schengen Agreement that created a border-less Europe now appears passé. Several European countries have built border structures to stop the flow of refugees. Others have closed their borders, forcing the refugees to change their routs to Germany and Sweden. "If we don't find a solution today, if we don't do everything we can today, then it is the end of the European Union as such," Slovenia Prime Minister Miro Cerar told reporters. Sixty-thousand refugees crossed Slovenia in the last few weeks.

Major transportation lines like the Channel Tunnel between France and Britain and other train lines across Europe have been closed multiple times after being overrun by refugees. In Germany, some states have filed lawsuits against Chancellor Angela Merkel for violating the law by accepting illegal refugees. Polls show that 48 percent of Germans think that accepting refugees was a wrong decision, and Merkel’s popularity has dropped as a result.

Astonishingly, some of the refugees have been housed in former Nazi concentration camps in several parts of Germany. Xenophobia has increased, as many Germans fear the rise of Islam in their country. This year alone, 576 attacks have been reported against refugees in Germany -- a sharp increase from the 200 attacks reported in 2014.

A slowing in the E.U.'s recovery from its worst unemployment crisis and weaker German economic growth could be the outcome of the migration crisis.

With a population of about 80 million each, both Germany and Turkey are better economically equipped to cope with the influx of refugees than Lebanon, Jordan and Kurdistan. It is expected that the German economy will get a boost in the long run, but may have problems in the short term depending on how well the refugees are able to assimilate. One of the main issues is that many newcomers – close to half – will struggle in the short- and mid-term to find jobs. Language, education, and training are the main barriers. Unemployment is expected to increase slightly if we assume that the refugees will stop at the current level of 220,000.

But what if the current trend continues or worsens? In September, 170,000 illegal immigrants entered the E.U. What if the 710,000 immigrants so far in 2015 become 1.5 million by the end of the year, as many predict? The 170,000 refugees in September were a slight decrease from 190,000 in August. But this trend was reversed last week when 50,000 refugees entered Greece, breaking all past records. A slowing in the E.U.'s recovery from its worst unemployment crisis and weaker German economic growth could be the outcome of the migration crisis. Combined with the slowing Chinese economy, the European migration crisis could endanger the fragile recovery in the U.S. following the 2008 financial crisis.

Conclusion

ISIS has become a terror hurricane, attracting tens of thousands of extremists across the globe, at the same time destroying the fabric of countries, societies and cultures. It has emerged as the most dangerous hub of intolerance and hate since the Nazis.

New data has shown that the U.S.-led campaign has failed to weaken ISIS, let alone crush it. As many as 30,000 foreign fighters joined the group, according to the CIA. ISIS is taking in about $50 million a month by selling oil, and has launched more than 1,000 attacks between June 1 and September 30, killing about 3,000 people around the world, according to HIS Jane’s Terrorism and Insurgency Center. This is a 40 percent increase from the previous three months. Finally, a report from a House taskforce on homeland security said that ISIS has inspired or directed 60 terror plots in the West, including in the U.S., according to a report by the House committee on homeland security.

The resurgence of ISIS and the Taliban in Afghanistan, the bankruptcy of the Iraqi government, the Russian direct military involvement in Syria, the rise of al-Qaeda amidst the continuous war in Yemen, the exploitation and ongoing suppression of the Muslim Brotherhood by ISIS in Egypt, and the expansion of ISIS amid the Libyan civil war are all parts of a lost Arab spring in the Middle East. This may be the darkest part of President Obama's foreign affairs record. These crises will be the inheritance of the next American president in January 2017.

And the Middle East is not the only part of the world that is experiencing increasing instability and driving refugees to Europe. Other hot spots include:

The desperate situation in Somalia where ISIS issued four propaganda videos to urge the Shabab militia to switch alliance from al-Qaeda.

Ongoing war in Darfur region in Sudan.

Severe political repression in Eritrea and Gambia.

War with Boko Haram, ISIS's African franchise in Nigeria where President Obama has sent 300 US soldiers.

Poverty in Bangladesh amid the emergence of ISIS.

The Taliban insurgency in Pakistan.

Resumption of Turkey's war against the Kurdish rebels.

The bad economic situation in Albania and Kosovo.

As moderate Muslims and other groups migrate to Europe, the Middle East loses the human capital --potentially talented men and, yes, women -- necessary to build modern economies and become part of a global society. Whatever the real goals of the Islamic State, one inevitable result of their actions, should they prevail, will be isolation.

Europe, already struggling to accept Muslims and other immigrants into their societies, will have an enormous challenge welcoming a new influx of Muslim refugees. According to recent reports, there is increasing conflict between citizens and newly arrived immigrants in Germany, the country of choice for many refugees.

Sweden has another problem. It’s one of the most generous countries in terms of its immigration policies offering cash and social services to all newcomers. But Sweden has also seen the rise of criminal gangs and more violent crime in ethnic areas. As a result, the country is becoming less tolerant racially. In a recent poll, 58 percent of Swedes believe there’s too much immigration. Ominously, 48 percent of immigrants don’t work. Maybe that’s why Denmark is discouraging new immigrants.

France and England have their own issues. The terror attack on the employees of Charlie Hebdo, which killed 12, exposed a fault line in France’s national security. Like Sweden, Britain has a rape problem that includes exploitation of children. And like Germany, there are Muslim areas where many crimes go unreported.

Europe has never truly integrated its immigrants. You’re French or you’re not; you’re British or you’re not, and so on. As a result, outsiders are marginalized, whether they’re guest workers in Germany or refugees in France. This new group immigrants could tip the balance on multiple levels—for jobs, for social welfare resources, for housing and food, and ultimately for safety.

If that happens, what is now just a small tear in the social fabric could rip Europe apart.

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2POOFness for NOV 1: One Day Empty Re: POOFness for NOV 1: One Day Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:00 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Immigrants they are not, invading army they are.

Allowing for the exceedingly small number of women, children, elderly who may actually be Syrian....the rest are military age males demanding women cover up and sharia for whatever Euro soup state they are in at the time.

Merkel (the germans call her momma death) has painted germany into a corner, the swedes have a govt that openly states sweden should not exist......the death of the EU is long overdue, the implosion from within has long been waited for, the manner of it by invading army invited in with no mandate from anyone caught most people off guard. Not anymore

Before long and unless this is reversed there will be more blood in the streets of europe

This is backed up by the history books as human nature has not/will not change with this level of demicide.

There is real anger in the populace and states sending the welfare seekers to another state will also ignite tensions. A lesson here for Aussie and America

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum