OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

bs4ever

bs4ever

https://www.rt.com/on-air/france-shooting-hostage-paris/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

bs4 I have been thinking about what you said re: Paris since I heard that this was happening.

crazy!

bs4ever

bs4ever

France has been under attack for years, and Sweden. The reports about it were nowhere unless you knew where to look. Watch the French reaction closely.

Borders up Schengen plan down

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Breaking => France Declares State Of Emergency: Netanyahu Fulfills Threats Against France? Retribution Against Manhunt For Rothschild?
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  Hollande-size-xxlarge-letterbox
France Hollande
PARIS — French President Francois Hollande says he is closing the country’s borders and declaring a state of emergency after several dozen people were killed in a series of unprecedented terrorist attacks.
Hollande, in a televised address to his nation, said the nation would stand firm and united against the attackers. He said security forces are assaulting one of the sites hit by Friday’s attacks, without elaborating.

“It’s a horror,” he said.

At least 35 people were killed in shootings and explosions around Paris, many of them in a popular concert hall where patrons were taken hostage, police and medical officials said. The series of attacks gripped the city in fear and recalled the horrors of the Charlie Hebdo carnage just 10 months ago.
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  France-israel
NETANYAHU THREATENED FRANCE AFTER PARLIAMENT FOLLOWED THE VATICAN IN ULTIMATELY RECOGNIZING PALESTINE AS A STATE.

• Rothschild’s Netanyahu Threatened French Parliament: Prior To French Palestine Recognition & Paris Murders!

A police official said 11 people were killed in a Paris restaurant in the 10th arrondissement, and others said at least twice that number died elsewhere, primarily in the Bataclan concert hall, where the hostages were taken. It was unclear how many people were in the hall; one official said there were around 100, while another said there were far fewer.
The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to be publicly named in the quickly moving investigation.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the series of attacks.

Also late Friday, two explosions were heard outside the Stade de France stadium north of Paris during a France-Germany friendly football match.
A police official confirmed one explosion in a bar near the stadium. It was not known if there were casualties.
An Associated Press reporter in the stadium Friday night heard two explosions loud enough to penetrate the sounds of cheering fans. Sirens were immediately heard, and a helicopter was circling overhead. French President Francois Hollande, who was in the stadium, was evacuated and immediately held an emergency meeting.
The attack comes as France has heightened security measures ahead of a major global climate conference that starts in two weeks, out of fear of violent protests and potential terrorist attacks.
Emilioi Macchio, from Ravenna, Italy, was at the Carillon bar near the restaurant that was targeted, having a beer on the sidewalk, when the shooting started. He said he didn’t see any gunmen or victims, but hid behind a corner, then ran away.

“It sounded like fireworks,” he said.

France has been on edge since deadly attacks by Islamic extremists in January on satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo and a kosher grocery that left 20 dead, including the three attackers.
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  David_rothschild_dynasty_4046865
France ~ Manhunt On For David de Rothschild

• France Indicts David de Rothschild For Bank Fraud: Manhunt On As Judge Orders Police To Track Down Rothschild.

The restaurant targeted Friday, Le Carillon, is in the same general neighbourhood as the Charlie Hebdo offices, as is the Bataclan, among the best-known venues in eastern Paris, near the trendy Oberkampf area known for a vibrant nightlife. The band Eagles of Death Metal was scheduled to play there Friday night.
The country remains on edge after January attacks on satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, which had caricatured the Prophet Muhammad, and a kosher grocery. The Charlie Hebdo attackers claimed links to extremists in Yemen, while the kosher market attacker claimed ties to the Islamic State group.
The country has seen several smaller-scale attacks or attempts since, including an incident on a high-speed train in August in which American travellers thwarted an attempted attack by a heavily armed man.
France’s military is bombing Islamic State targets in Syria and Iraq and fighting extremists in Africa, and extremist groups have frequently threatened France in the past.
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  Israel-isis-mossad-cia

• U.S. Israeli Proxy Army: ISIS Leadership Is Being Decapitated One By One.

French authorities are particularly concerned about the threat from hundreds of French Islamic radicals who have travelled to Syria and returned home with skills to stage violence.
The Star
Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  George-soros_dr-evil
Dr. Evil – George Soros Convicted Felon By French Court!

• Highest Appeals Court In Paris, France Upholds Soros Insider-Trading Conviction.
  • European Court of Human Rights Upholds Soros Insider-Trading Conviction

Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  Jack_the_ripper_animated_by_linzee777-d300o2x1

Thanks to: http://politicalvelcraft.org

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Another French False Flag?

• Conspiracy
  • False Flag Events
  • Police State
  • Psychopaths in Power

by Zen Gardner - Nov 13, 2015
1 6

Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  French-false-flag-640x432-700x472

Paris under siege: Dozens dead, hostages taken in terror attacks  Print
It happened on Friday the 13th (commemorating the massacre of the proto-illuminati Templars) in the 11th month, in Paris’s 11th district. It’s going to be remembered as “11/13” or “Friday the 13th.” Illuminati numerology or coincidence?
…by Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor (just back from Paris)
I left Paris Friday at noon. As my plane landed in Chicago at 3:15 p.m. local time (9:15 p.m. Paris time) the media was screaming “Terrorists kill dozens in central Paris; hostages taken.” The French military was occupying the City of Lights. It looks like another Charlie Hebdo situation, only bigger and bloodier.
By an eerie coincidenced – at least I hope it was a coincidence – I spent Thursday evening walking around central Paris being interviewed about January’s Charlie Hebdo false flag attacks. Little did I suspect that in less than 24 hours an even bigger terror attack would rock the city.
Filmmaker Vincent LaPierre of Egalité et Reconciliation filmed me at the Fontaine St. Michel, in front of the Notre Dame cathedral, and in various Left Bank locations as well as at E&R headquarters with leader Alain Soral. As I pontificated to the camera about false flag terror in general and Charlie Hebdo in particular, passersby looked on with interest; one customer at the outdoor café table next to us told us she loved what she was hearing and appreciated the work we were doing.
Since we now know the Charlie Hebdo attack was a Gladio 2 false flag by the usual suspects (NATO hardliners and Zionists), can we safely make the same assumption about these new Friday the 13th Paris atrocities?
The book Francçois Hollande and the ADL/JDL don’t want you to read is now available on Amazon
The book Francçois Hollande and the ADL/JDL don’t want you to read is now available on Amazon
I think we can. Almost every really big, spectacular terror attack turns out, after extensive critical examination, to have been the usual state-sponsored false-flag stuff. There is no reason to think this one will be any different.
The first question, as always, is: Who gains? And the answer, as always, is: Authoritarian insiders. Zionists. Militarists. Islamophobes. New World Order-Out-Of-Chaos freaks.
Speaking of which, the order-out-of-chaos thing is going into overdrive. Between the destruction of several Middle Eastern countries, refugees flooding Europe, preparations for World War III vs. Russia and China, and ongoing false flag terror, it seems the “creative destruction” people are staying busy.
The authorities will surely use these new attacks in the same way they used Charlie Hebdo: As an excuse to shut down critical thinking and dissent. They may even try to prevent me from returning to Paris on December 11th to present a paper exposing the Charlie Hebdo false flag at a mainstream academic conference.
After all, I was already prevented once from entering Canada to give a talk on We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo: Free Thinkers Question the French 9/11. France’s president Hollande has attacked Charlie Hebdo “conspiracy theorists” in harsh terms, and his think tank, the Jean Jaurés Institute, named me as one of the world’s top five “conspiracy intellectuals” to watch out for.
If I were a truly paranoid conspiracy theorist, or conspiracy intellectual, or whatever, I would think somebody staged these new attacks just as I was leaving Paris and planning to return one month later because…well, because they’re afraid that my book We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo is picking up steam and threatening to expose the state-sponsored crimes of last January. According to this paranoid interpretation, the Charlie Hebdo high perps are “fleeing forward” into even bigger chaos and an even bigger crackdown on freedom…especially the freedom to seek the truth about false flag terror.
This new attack may throw a monkey wrench into my efforts to get We Are NOT Charlie Hebdo translated into French–which was one of my items of business in Paris.
It may also impede efforts to save Mohamed Boutiche, a witness to the fact that the Kouachi brothers, the designated Charlie Hebdo patsies, were intelligence assets. I just got word that Boutiche has been jailed and will be audited for trial on November 23rd. The authorities will undoubtedly use the new wave of terror hysteria to try to railroad Boutiche and keep a lid on his Charlie Hebdo revelations.
And let’s not forget that the EU just instituted mandatory labeling of products from the Occupied Territories; the Zionists are throwing a gargantuan hissy-fit…just like right before the Charlie Hebdo attacks. Beware of Zionists throwing hissy-fits.
So the least that can be said is that the timing seems extremely suspicious.
Then again, maybe it’s all just coincidence. Maybe this is an actual attack by angry Muslims. Maybe there is no state sponsorship. Maybe this time, for once, it actually ISN’T a false flag.
But what would “radical Muslims” gain? It’s already being blamed on ISIS; yet that makes no sense, since Russia, not France, is fighting ISIS in Syria. And ISIS, of course, is a fabricated synthetic-terror group, not a real Muslim group, anyway.
To believe the official “Muslims did it” stories of the big terror attacks starting with 9/11, you’d have to think of the ostensible Muslim perps as complete idiots, utterly incapable of strategic thinking, desperate to hand the Zionist neocons exactly the kind of PR they want.
MORE>>
+++
ZenGardner.com

WTF

WTF

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

thanks WTF

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WTF

WTF

well that last vid is interesting?
so is this

Israel’s Use of False Flags in Global Terrorism
http://americanfreepress.net/web-exclusive-israels-use-of-false-flags-in-global-terrorism/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum