8-minute video: US Marine WANTS YOU to demand .01% criminal psychopaths’ arrests for obvious War CrimesPosted on November 15, 2015 by Jean
Posted on November 15, 2015
by Carl Herman
With another possible false flag event in Paris to initiate more unlawful war on Syria, former US Marine Ken O’Keefe models the voice all of us should have to end .01%’s War Crimes in this 8-minute video from Time To Wake Up:
Ken’s factual claims are verifiable with Emperor’s New Clothes ease:
- US military are trained to refuse obvious unlawful orders, with officers authorized to arrest those who issue them (there are no lawful orders for unlawful War of Aggression). All Americans in military and law enforcement, and many in government, have Oaths to “defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”
- The crime of US .01% “leadership” is indeed best described as treason: an attack upon our military by lying them into illegal invasion of foreign lands, and attack upon our very definition of being American: our Constitution.
- Israel’s armed attacks, invasions, and military siege on Gaza are very obviously unlawful. As typical in history, Israel’s government blames the victim as they kill and destroy more and more while taking more and more land.
- US/UK/Israel collaboration to destroy Gaza and much of the Middle East are crimes of Genocide(intentional death of a targeted group) and Crimes Against Humanity (intentional policy of attack).
- Presidents Obama and Bush, along with US Congress members, created executive orders, NDAA 2012, and the 2006 Military Commissions Act that violates fundamental Constitutional guaranteed rights to claim to “authorize” seizure of any person dictated by “leadership” as an “enemy,” and seize any resource for “national security.” The very obvious solution is to arrest the two presidents and leaders of Congress.
- Americans have lost nearly all rights lawfully guaranteed in the US Bill of Rights within the US Constitution. This is Orwellian inversion of our guaranteed limited government under law.
- America is feared in global polling as the greatest threat to world peace.
- Of 248 armed conflicts since WW2, the US started 201 (81%).
- These US-started armed attacks have killed ~30 million and counting; 90% of these deaths are innocent children, the elderly and ordinary working civilian women and men.
- The US has war-murdered more than Hitler’s Nazis.
- .01% corporate media is again exposed for hiring weapons manufacturers’ employees to sell unlawful war on Syria to television viewers: 22 different men claimed as “experts” without disclosing they work for businesses that sell the very weapons that would be used on Syria.
- Syria is the latest target after ongoing sales pitches to do Iran failed.
These crimes annually cost millions killed, billions harmed, and trillions looted, with recent history continuing literal centuries of US lie-began Wars of Aggression that involved your families in two horrific previous global wars.
The term, psychopath, is the most accurate I have to describe the .01’s behavior of a veneer of social acceptability attempting to hide viciously destructive actions. This 5-minute video helps prove this point.
Taking care of US infrastructure rather than engage in Wars of Aggression also has very obvious solutions: banking and monetary reform to fully invest in infrastructure that return more economic output than cost, provide employment, upgrade decaying infrastructure, and all with debt-free money to be created and directly pay for this advancement. At-cost and in-house credit can create what we use for money as debt (negative number) to manage total money supply. These two policies nearly instantly provide ~$1,000,000 to every US household: astounding, game-changing, and easily verifiable as objective verification of simple math used for counting. (and here, here).
We want You to be Americans: those with intellectual integrity and moral courage to understand and live the literal definition of America: a limited government under our Constitution.
Do you care enough to live what your heart and mind calls you to think, speak, and take action?
As guests on this beautiful and dominated planet, we can only do so much as humans. And that said, we’ll discover together what is possible as we move forward in good-faith effort.
Note: I make all factual assertions as a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History, with all economics factual claims receiving zero refutation since I began writing in 2008 among Advanced Placement Macroeconomics teachers on our discussion board, public audiences of these articles, and international conferences. I invite readers to empower their civic voices with the strongest comprehensive facts most important to building a brighter future. I challenge professionals, academics, and citizens to add their voices for the benefit of all Earth’s inhabitants.
Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu
Note: Examiner.com has blocked public access to my articles on their site (and from other whistleblowers), so some links in my previous work are blocked. If you’d like to search for those articles other sites may have republished, use words from the article title within the blocked link. Or, go to http://archive.org/web/, paste the expired link into the box, click “Browse history,” then click onto the screenshots of that page for each time it was screen-shot and uploaded to webarchive. I’ll update as “hobby time” allows; including my earliest work from 2009 to 2011 (blocked author pages: here, here).
Thanks to: https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com