OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Stewart Swerdlow: CERN Being Used to Collapse this Timeline into Parallel Universes Where the NWO has Already Been Achieved

Friday, Nov 20, 2015 0 comment(s)

Is This the New "Space Race" or a War to Control Reality, Itself?

FKTV.IS - Alexandra Bruce - November 19, 2015
THESE ATTEMPTS ARE BEING SABOTAGED BY OFF-WORLD BEINGS
I promised you something freaky and here it is! Ultimate weirdness!
This is Stewart Swerdlow's presentation at the Free Your Mind conference, which took place in April of this year, just outside of Philadelphia and the clip of which was just uploaded to YouTube in early October.
Say whatever you want; yes, his talk purely anecdotal but it's definitely intriguing, if not straight-up entertaining.
I've known Stewart ever since the mid-1990s, when I was writing my first book. As part of my research, I took his "Language of Hyperspace" class, which he was giving from his home (then on Long Island). I found him to be a man with benevolent intentions and struggling financially, with a low-paying job, which somehow provided alimony for his six children from a previous marriage, as well as providing for his second wife and two new babies.
As with everyone - especially self-described survivors of Secret Government mind control projects - what he has to say is best advised to be taken with a grain of salt. Who knows when the disinformational programming starts to kick in, regardless of how well-meaning he may be, in his heart?
Indeed, not long after I took his class, his MK-Ultra programming was triggered and he became embroiled in a dark and sordid period, where his lecture tour manager turned him into her sex slave, which he publicly acknowledged. Stewart's adult life appears to have been entirely dedicated to freeing himself and others from the mental prison of mind control.
The last time we saw each other was early in 2002, on the set of the TBS show, 'The Conspiracy Zone with Kevin Nealon', in an episode about the Montauk Project, which I don't believe ever aired. However, the episode I was in about FEMA, pitted me against the not-yet-famous Alex Jones did, at least according to IMDB. I was mortified when the show's producer, Kelly Hommon told me to "fight" with my "opponents", Jerry Springer-style!
Obviously, I didn't get a word in, edgewise, with Alex Jones, screaming his lungs out about guillotines being moved about the country by freight, headed for the FEMA camps to
where we were all destined to be imprisoned. (Students of Old Tyme conspiracy literature will recall that old chestnut).
The format of the show was one of being shot in front of a live audience  in a Los Angeles sound stage, where a person with seemingly outlandish claims is pitted against a "straight man." The resolution of this Hegelian Dialectic, after the second commercial break, comes from a comedian, in our case, we had Saturday Night Live comedienne, Julia Sweeney, who is perhaps most well-known for her recurring role and a completely sexually-ambiguous character in the eponymous micro-show called "It's Pat", where despite how much grilling from other characters in the sketches, nobody can ever figure out if she's a girl or a boy.
Stewart and I had been chosen because we'd each recently released books on the topic. His was 'Blue Blood, True Blood: Creation & Conflict'. In it, there is is a list of the "13 Reptilian Bloodlines" that rule the world, with my surname second from the top. I always felt that this was Stewart's way of getting back at me for getting him involved in a TV pilot, where we were promised that his life story and his involvement in the Montauk Project would be treated fairly and even-handedly - and indeed, in the four hours of interview footage that was shot in his home that day, it certainly did appear that this was what was going on.
However, the shallow producer could only find a way to utterly savage his interviewees, in a classic case of ambush "journalism". I was as angry and upset about the final edit as Stewart was and I profusely apologized, many times, including on the day of that shoot for TBS.
Probably because of this "taking the piss" tack, the show was picked up by British Channel 4, where it ran for 2 seasons.
I have never seen one iota of evidence that my Gaelic-speaking, Scottish Highlander great-great grandparents, whose name I inherited, people who immigrated to America to work in the Pennsylvania steel mining and smelting business were ever anything like the "rulers of the world" - and certainly, none of their descendants are, either!
A Bruce with a radically humble inner-city Detroit background is Joseph 'Violent J' Bruce, the co-founder of the cult-like white rap group, Insane Clown Posse (!) Seriously, where is this Bruce out there, ruling the world? I've even met the Chief of Clan Bruce, The Right Honourable Andrew Douglas Bruce, The 11th Earl of Elgin and the 15th Earl of Kincardine. Not even he is anything like a ruler of the world - nor is there anything distinctively reptoid about him or members of my family!
Hahaha...I can't believe that I actually just went there! But if people google Stewart, they're going to run across that list and they might start think that I might be some kind of secret reptilian shape-shifter, out here, ruling the world. :-)
Anyway, I find two things to be very interesting about this presentation of Stewart's. first, he is speaking with a discernible Russian accent, that I don't recall ever being anything like that strong in his day-to-day diction. (Did one of his "multiples" lead the talk?) Second, 44 minutes into this talk, he voices the "true" purpose of CERN, which is is to collapse and merge "this" timeline into adjacent ones, where the New World Order has already been achieved. I'm not aware of anyone else who has ever proposed such a concept, except for the late Glen Pruitt, in my interviews with him in my first book, [url=http://%27The Philadelphia Experiment Murder%27]'The Philadelphia Experiment Murder'[/url].
Glen Pruitt was possibly the most superlative person I ever met. He was absolutely brilliant and completely psychic and he weighed about 1,000 lbs. He underwent deprogramming with Derrel Sims, where they uncovered over 50 layers of screen memories, to obscure what'd really occurred in his life.
Glen's father, Jack Pruitt is alleged by everyone that I've ever met, claiming to have been involved in the Montauk Project that Jack was the Director of the Project, responsible for hiring, firing and paying personnel. Unlike any of the other Montauk Project proponents, however, I've actually had lunch with Jack Pruitt, when he came to New York City, and visited with his son, in late 1999.
Glen had rejected the entire Montauk story and his father's involvement in it, until it couldn't be denied, when both Preston Nichols and Al Bielek were each independently able to pick Jack out from a group photo of 50 people at his Dallas, Texas branch of Republic National Bank of New York, where Jack worked for decades in the insurance department, according to Glen.
This bank is notorious among those in the know, as a launderer of black budget project funds.
When I interviewed Glen for the book, he would go into a low brainwave state and was unable to initiate any topic and could only answer questions. It was during these interviews that this notion of "colonizing timelines" first arrived on my radar. I don't know if Stewart read my book or if he arrived at the same perception as Glen did, on his own. 
Interestingly, Germany, China and Stewart says Japan are all planning on making even BIGGER supercolliders. Is this the new "space race" or a war to control reality, itself?
The "good news", if you can call it that, in Stewart's presentation is that he says these attempts to merge the NWO timelines with "our" timeline are being sabotaged by certain beings at the edge of the Kuiper Belt and that these experiments to bring about the NWO by shredding time with the massive amounts of gigawatts produced by these cyclotrons will not succeed...

Thanks to: http://fktv.is

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum