OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Carl:  Very good news!!!!!! 11-20-15 --- RV Update Intel, Rumors & Links Redemption

Carl wrote:This I received in an email I hope this is OK to post; so many of mine get pulled

RV Update Intel, Rumors & Links Redemption Review November 20, 2015

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthor Schopenhauer

Intel Every IMF, WB, UN, USG, PROC mandate has all been satisfied. Each NATO/BRICS/ASEAN sovereign nation is in full agreement per international treaty.

The Philippines was last nation to sign off and did so this week. United States of America RV'd Saturday. Meaning, new RV redemption rates are now on front and bank screens without pending or hold designations.

All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount. Germany also RV'd this past weekend.

Total of 9 currencies in RV first basket, including AFA (Afghanistan), CNY (China), IQD (Iraq), IDR (Indonesia), IRR (Iran), GRD (Greece), VND (Vietnam), USD (United States), ZIM (Zimbabwe).

Another good place to check for RV rates is at the United Nations Operational Rates link: https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.php

Public roll-out scheduled to commence sometime this week (exact day and time still unknown).

800#'s will be released via the internet to the general public or "Internet Group." Release timing could be any day, any hour, any moment through the weekend. Check the following 3 websites for the release and update of 800#s:

http://www.dinarrecaps.com

http://thebigcall.net/Banking.html

http://www.tntsuperfantastic.com/800-numbers.html

The optimal RV redemption window is sometime between after the markets/banks close Friday PM 11/20 and before Thanksgiving 11/26.

Hydrating USA/Global economies before the 2015 holiday season is China's primary objective with RV release timing. There will still be an international shotgun start approach. Everybody goes together, or no one goes.

Market rates (on screen) are very good and moving higher: IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+. Rates are expected to lower once the RV begins in order to motivate currency holders to redeem in short order. The ZIM redemption timeframe is 30 days after RV (its wise to go in as soon as you can, so scheudle an appointment asap).

Private High New Worth Client redemptions are still on going in NYC, LA and Las Vegas. All past redemptions assigned an SKR (safe keeping receipt) are now being funded in the order they were received.

All private groups still waiting for the public release to wire funds (including Reno). However, Reno leadership is liquid at this moment, yet waiting for the public release before sending updated paymaster paperwork.

Call centers are all staffed and prepared for the massive call volume that will accompany the 800# release.

Redemption appointments are to take 30 minutes on average. Larger volume clients will get more time, and be sent to more exclusive redemption locations with include Private Banks for UHNW clients (50M+).

Internal bank security staffs are trained and on 24 hour high alert.

Police and Military air/land support are both overt and operational 24/7; Special Forces are assisting in a covert fashion. 3,000+ redemption centers are currently staffed, prepared for redeemers and are being patrolled at this hour.

High value infrastructure targets like power plants, water treatment facilities and electrical grid focal points are also being patrol 24/7.

More Rumors & Links

All western T1 major banks formally defaulted via international court rulings from The Hague last week. http://www.haguejusticeportal.net/index.php?id=305

Former President George Bush Sr.'s camp negotiated the surrender of his wing of North America's cabal faction last week. Official 9/11 blame was discussed as to whom would take historical responsibility for acts of terrorism against United States citizens.

It was determined that President George Bush Jr. would take full responsibility along with  Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld. Which makes the 1996 quote by President Brush so profound:"If the American people ever find out what we have done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us.” http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/06/getting-up-in-years-rumsfeld-george-bush-wrong-criticism-son-aides

USA Republic President & NATO Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs, General Joseph Dunford, was the subject of an assignation attempt while traveling overseas representing the new US government structure. He was not harmed.   http://www.defense.gov/About-DoD/Biographies/Biography-View/Article/621329/general-joseph-f-dunford-jr

Russian President Putin warned former President Obama that he was prepared to release 9/11 truth materials implicating past administrations if ISIS/ISIL/Daash funding and arms supplying was not immediately shut down. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/16/g20-barack-obama-and-vladimir-putin-agree-to-syrian-led-transition

http://m.sputniknews.com/politics/20151116/1030199114/isil-financing-g20-putin.html

http://geopolitics.co/2015/11/19/russia-unleashes-long-range-strategic-bombers-after-warning-g20-on-financing-isis/

The Paris, France terrorists attacks have been proven to be a cabal psy-ops. Instead, it was a scheduled government drill, which means no one was killed and the global media has intentionally promoted a false "Islamic terrorist attack" for broader geopolitical purposes. http://hipknowsys.blogspot.com/2015/11/benjamin-fulford-november-16-2015-paris.html?m=1

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2015/11/short-planetary-situation-report-and.html

http://geopolitics.co/2015/11/18/paris-attacks-the-bigger-picture/

Since 1971 Petrol Oil has collateralized the USD instead of gold. However was an illegal monetization strategy which has now been dismantled, leading to the reduction of oil prices and drastic increase in supply, as well as the internationally legal default of all fiat currencies worldwide/corresponding banks.    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/oilprices/12006554/Goldman-eyes-20-oil-as-glut-overwhelms-storage-sites.html

Greek Drachma rumored to be returning sooner than later. http://fortune.com/2015/07/06/greek-drachma-conversion-euro/     

Redemption Review APPOINTMENTS 800#'s will be made public via the internet and sent to your email. You may select any bank with an 800# for your foreign currency exchange. When you call to set your in-bank appointment, you will be asked for the following

information: Zip Code, Total Amount and Type of Foreign Currency(ies) Held--

You will then be assigned a redemption location somewhere in your area (with an address), as well as a specific appointment time. REQUIREMENTS Three forms of ID, one pictured. Driver's license, passport, student I.D., credit/debt card, voter registration, social security card, birth certificate, utility bill, etc. all accepted

Any Corporate, Trust, or Charity organizational paperwork must also be accompanied by federal documentation showing current IRS EIN#.

If you have an existing account with the bank you're redeeming at, it would be wise to bring your most current statement. Bring all in hand currencies with corresponding receipts and/or gift letters (if available).

Spouses will be encouraged, but not required to accompany their significant other.

NEGOTIATIONS Bank staff has been trained to let each client reveal their own exchange rate and interest rate/term threshold. If you do not initially ask for highest contract rates/interest programs, you may not be offered.

Understand the UST is the entity covering the principal of your currency exchange, not the bank you're exchanging with. Each bank will have long-term fiduciary responsibility for the interest program (rate and term) they negotiate with each individual client.

Agreeing to a higher redemption rate is good for the client and bank, agreeing to a longer-term interest rate is good for both the client and bank.

Be advised each bank has pre-set redemption currency programs at the following liquidity levels: 1M, 3M, 5M, 10M, 100M, 500M, 1B. Depending on how much you currency you hold
, it will automatically qualify or disqualify you from each program.

Smaller holding clients (one or a few notes) will not be offered the higher contract or interest rates.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey yman!!!

Nice to see you here again. I have been wondering about you.

yay! Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" 304767837

ymoilman2

PurpleSkyz wrote:Hey yman!!!

Nice to see you here again. I have been wondering about you.

yay! Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" 304767837

I have been very busy because I and my friends(dinarians) have been preparing some hospitals and elderly care house construction projects in anticipation of the release of the Rved funds.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I am happy to know you are doing well!
It will be a great day when it is done and we can finish the work we have set out for ourselves in service to others.

Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" 3019145770

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Good Lord man are you still waiting on this! I can tell you after being involved in shit I am not at liberty to say, that this is not going to happen! This has gone beyond ridiculous! But its up to you what you believe not me but I will say this don't be surprised if you are still sitting here this timme next year! :)

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:Good Lord man are you still waiting on this! I can tell you after being involved in shit I am not at liberty to say, that this is not going to happen! This has gone beyond ridiculous! But its up to you what you believe not me but I will say this don't be surprised if you are still sitting here this timme next year! :)

QUOTE:But its up to you what you believe not me but I will say this don't be surprised if you are still sitting here this timme next year! :)
UNQUOTE:

This time Next Year, Nobody will be allowed to stay on the surface of the Gaia(Mother Earth). The Divine Plan is that after the RVs, Disclosure will be announced before the US Election, and then all the Earthhumans on the surface world will either Ascend or  will be lifted by the Mother Ships.

MartyM

MartyM

So good to know we can always count on Nann...  lol   Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" 304767837  Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" 4116976918 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

MartyM

MartyM

Well YMoilman then I guess the so called 'Lottery Syndome' wont be much of a problem then... Guess we better party hardy  
      alien flyer    cheers2   Carl @ TNT:"Market rates (on screen) are very good."IQD 7.10+; VND 4.60+; ZIM .033+, IDR 3.80+". "All levels of clientele are now free to be processed--and at any amount" 2894475111 

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

bs4ever

bs4ever

Anything from TNT has to be regarded at best......with suspicion

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yep!

Old Tony will be sitting in front of a judge in 6 days unless he gets yet another continuance. But was nice to see yman again even if it was a TNT post. :)

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahaahaha hey there Marty!! 

Well I aint gettin on no spaceship I can tell you that now!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

ymoilman2

PurpleSkyz wrote:Yep!

Old Tony will be sitting in front of a judge in 6 days unless he gets yet another continuance. But was nice to see yman again even if it was a TNT post. :)

IT IS NOT FROM TNT TONY. Before this post, I also received from an extremely reliable source that the exchange of the Dinar, Don and other currencies of First Basket has started in several countries including China, Japan, US,Mexico, Australia, Spain,etcs. for the Groups, But not yet for the general public.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well that would be wonderful!!

I had heard that this may/is happening for private placement groups only and not for public exchange. Have you heard this scenario at all?

ymoilman2

PurpleSkyz wrote:Well that would be wonderful!!

I had heard that this may/is happening for private placement groups only and not for public exchange. Have you heard this scenario at all?

Yes. I have been hearing that scenario for some time.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well wouldn't you like to know what I know.................*blows raspberries

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum