OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts”, 1 of 2…

Posted on 2015/12/09 by kauilapele
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” Benjamin_fulford_in_canoe_26These were stuck there on Ben’s Typepad blog site. There is actually one more, about Michael Shrimpton, but I will not be posting that one (a very long one, which some may have interest in).
Subject: RE: Ben, I have to admit…this poster calls BS on parts of your report and I have to agree with him (12-3-15)
BF: See my answer below.
Okay. Ben. Man. Why do you give credence to the Global Warming/climate change fraud. Chemtrails, nuclear waste, and factory and farming river run off are the real ecological threats. All the global warming data results were faked, and the globes been cooling due to lower Sun activity. i became a Fulfordian back when you and David Wilcock said DRAKE was vetted by you two and that there was a credible rebellion brewing in the U.S. that was to imminently lead to arrests of bankers and corrupt politicians. I forgave you two over the Drake scam….this garbage about Canada “bidding” on taking over the U.S., BS. TURKEY BEING PARTIALLY DISMANTLED.? There are moves RIGHT NOW to admit Turkey into NATO. The Paris talks are Cabal strategy meetings to promote World Dictatorship and a funding mechanism “carbon tax” paid to a PRIVATELY OWNED carbon exchange. Owned by Al Gore, George Soros, the Rothschilds and the “British Royal Family” while the “refugee crisis” serves to dilute the formerly hegemonic cultures of western nations in order to cripple them and make them BEG for world dictatorship.
BF: First of all Turkey is already a member of NATO. What is happening is that they are about to be kicked out of Nato according to my sources, who have been pretty accurate in the past.
Second, the cabal was divided into “War on terror” and “global warming” factions. The war on terror folk are like robbers with guns. The global warming folk are like sophisticated con artists. So, as I keep repeating, let us have a revolution and clean up all the financial organized crime that is ruining the planet.

← A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts”, 1 of 2…

A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts”, 2 of 2…

Posted on 2015/12/09 by kauilapele
A Couple of “‘Hidden’ Ben Fulford Posts” Benjamin_fulford_in_canoe_27This is the second one from Ben’s Typepad blog site.
———————————–
Please see my answers below beside the BF: mark. (12-3-15)
Subject: RE: Ouch…your blog is really hitting back this week Ben
More Hopium and Change from Ben this week….
“Meanwhile in Europe, the moderate faction of the cabal that has been running the West has gathered over 140 world leaders to Paris for two weeks to try to force them to come up with a solution to “global warming.” While it is unfortunate these people feel the need to lie about global warming to justify their plans, they nonetheless are trying to come up with a way to force corporations to pay for any eco-systems they destroy. They are also hoping to come up with a way to make it profitable to rebuild or create new forests and nature preserves. It is a sign the old world order is realizing how much damage their politico-economic systems have done to the planet. It may be too little, too late but at least it shows they are finally waking up to the enormous harm they have done.”
Couple of questions for readers here…
A) If it has been the moderate faction that has been running the West, and we consider the mess we are currently in, why does anyone believe any solutions they come up with will be valid? It also suggests that our “democratic system” of government has long been a massive fraud.
BF: As I have long said, “throw the bums out.” Right now though, the reality is that they are in charge and I report the world as it is, not as I wish it to be.
B) So world leaders are to be forced to come up with a solution to a non-existent problem, which will include global taxes, global government and global environmental police forces. What could possibly go wrong?
BF: The White Dragon Society is offering an alternative plan which calls for a massive campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction financed by money created by nationalized central banks controlled by the people.

C) These same “moderate” elements in France are shutting down free speech – something happening across the West – and arresting anyone who might get in the way of implementing their global fascist empire. But they have our interests at heart.
BF: Yes, what we are seeing in France is fascist coup d’etat.
D) Warfare does more environmental damage – not to mention human and spiritual damage – than almost anything – we all breathe Depleted Uranium exploded in Iraq and Afghanistan – and yet all these same nations seem to have no problem with that exercise. And yet these same seemingly psychopathic “leaders” at the same time care about the planet? Please….
BF: Agreed, we need to start rounding these people up and putting them in jail where they belong.
E) We already see stories talking about meat rationing and water rationing to satisfy the demands of the “global warming” fanaticists, telling me this global warming movement is ultimately about eugenics plain and simple, and it is run by the same “moderate” factions who got us here. In addition to the financial austerity we have lived with or the past 8 years we now get energy austerity, which will make just being alive prohibitively expensive. Congrats at trying to justify whatever they come up with as beneficial to us all. I knew you would do that.
BF: All I am doing is reporting what they are saying and trying to do. Of course there is no global warming and it is a shame these leaders feel a need to lie to the people of the world about that.
F) And the Pentagon, which avoided as government policy hurting ISIS – which of course the US government created and repeatedly armed – is now turning against ISIS?? That seems a very real stretch.
BF: Clearly ISIS is run by a faction in the military industrial complex. This faction consists of the private mercenary armies created by Bush and Rumsfeld with the $3 trillion or whatever it was that went “missing” from the Pentagon. Come on people, does this ring true for you at all?
Ben, you have always maintained since Fukushima that it has had no negative impact on Japan. Now there are countless examples of how the Pacific Ocean is literally dying, showing you are wrong about that, not to mention the explosion of cancers in Japan. Having followed your work for years, I should have clued in when Drake blew up that you are just a successful disinformation agent.
BF: Have you been to the Pacific ocean and checked for yourself? It is just fine. The stores are full of the same delicious fish as always. Fukushima is just a giant trauma based mind control psychological warfare operation and too bad you got suckered by it.
I think it is clear you are no longer a journalist but instead a writer of science fiction novelettes to an audience of mindless Star Wars fans. It also raises many questions about the validity of ANY information presented here. Again, if you justify what is going on, you support it, despite your tone that may suggest otherwise. The worst form of lie is a lie with elements of truth in it. Really makes me wonder; are you stupid, or are you just so determined to support yourself in this way that you really don’t care what you write as long as you don’t lose readers?
BF: Here you are slandering me and you could be sued for big money if I was the suing type of guy. If you call be a liar, you had better be prepared to back up your words. What lie exactly are you accusing me of?

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum