OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for DEC 9: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness'

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2GOFORTH
Subject: Fwd: Mid-Week by ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness'
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 20:52:56 -0500

HI ALL

IN CONTINUATION OF THE LAST RUMOR LIST, A FEW MORE TIDBITS HAVE GOTTEN OUT, AND THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THE MOON IS MADE OF GREEN CHEESE. IT IS ACTUALLY GRAY WITH SOME MOLDY PARTS.

THE BIGGEST ONE IS THAT GENERAL DUNFORD HAS PUSHED THE BUTTON ON THE NEW REPUBLIC. NOW THAT WOULD BE A MONUMENTALLY GOOD THING. PART OF THAT SNIPPET YESTERDAY WAS:

Dunford pushed the button and the Republic was activated.. some funds must move into the system for the announcement expected on Thursday with the RV/GCR.

ANOTHER TIDBIT CONCERNED MR. OBAMA AND HIS MEETINGS WITH THE PENTAGON STAFF (THIS IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET – JUST GOOGLE OBAMA HISSY-FIT). THE FOLLOWING EXCERPT IS FROM: HYPERLINK "http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/09/26/in-a-fit-of-rage-obama-snaps-at-u-s-military-brass-dont-you-dare-try-and-paint-all-of-islam-with-the-same-brush/" http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/09/26/in-a-fit-of-rage-obama-snaps-at-u-s-military-brass-dont-you-dare-try-and-paint-all-of-islam-with-the-same-brush/

Barack Obama returned again to the just concluded briefing, pointing at the still seated Pentagon staff and indicating how “inappropriate” it was to “try and paint all of Islam with the same brush.” The president repeated similar remarks, his mood going from agitation to outrage. His voice carried to several other West Wing offices.

THIS COMING FROM MR. OBAMA IS APPROPRIATE I GUESS. A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION ON THE SUBJECT OF ISIS AND THE INVOLVEMENT OF SOME IDIOTS IN POWER CAN BE FOUND HERE. THANKS G.

HYPERLINK "http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/12/russia-breaks-huge-story-isis-is.html" http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/12/russia-breaks-huge-story-isis-is.html
HYPERLINK "http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/12/analysis-of-brics-putin-imf-chinese.html" http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/12/analysis-of-brics-putin-imf-chinese.html
HYPERLINK "http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/10/us-led-isis-coalition-connections-to.html" http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/10/us-led-isis-coalition-connections-to.html
HYPERLINK "http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-hidden-history-of-incredibly-evil.html" http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-hidden-history-of-incredibly-evil.html

THE MOST INCREDIBLE STORY TO SURFACE IS IN RESPECT OF THE 911 BANK ROBBERY HAS MADE IT OUT NOW. IF THIS DRUMBEAT REACHES EVERYBODY’S EARS, THEN BUSH’S PROPHECY OF “IF THEY ONLY KNEW WHAT WE HAD DONE, THEY WOULD STRING US UP FROM THE NEAREST LIGHT POLE” WOULD COME TRUE.

RUSSIA TODAY DECLARES 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!
911 Truth, Corruption, Governance, Truth and Republic, World News
Dec 07 2015

HYPERLINK "http://www.stage2omega.com/russia-today-declares-911-was-an-inside-job/?utm_source=Stage2Omega+Daily+Digest+Newsletter&utm_campaign=e5532065d3-Stage2Omega_Daily_Digest_Newsletter1_11_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_65449d26fb-e5532065d3-219551673" http://www.stage2omega.com/russia-today-declares-911-was-an-inside-job/?utm_source=Stage2Omega+Daily+Digest+Newsletter&utm_campaign=e5532065d3-Stage2Omega_Daily_Digest_Newsletter1_11_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_65449d26fb-e5532065d3-219551673

WOW. TRUTH COMING OUT MAINSTREAM. WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT. PUTIN CARRIES ON FURTHER ON THE SUBJECT OF ISIS WITH:

HYPERLINK "http://www.trueactivist.com/must-watch-putin-blows-the-whistle-on-who-really-created-isis-and-how-it-continues-to-grow/" http://www.trueactivist.com/must-watch-putin-blows-the-whistle-on-who-really-created-isis-and-how-it-continues-to-grow/

ON THE DINAR SIDE, THE FOLLOWING IS INSIGHTFUL FROM DINARRECAPS:

Post From Intel4u Forum
​Ghost Writer (aka Translator for BluWolf):
Subject: The Ghost Writer....Dinar...Excellent News!!
On Sunday, December 6, 2015 1:39 PM,

The Ghost Writer I have been silent for a while now, watching as many do not heed the advice which has been disseminated – too many are falling for scoundrel ideas and confidence tricks of the greedy. I think it is time to set some of the fanciful ideas straight.

There is one clearance bank and at present there are no other banks in the USA with the monetary capability to exchange the millions of dinars other than this bank. It has been designated to do the exchange and always it was and is to be Wells Fargo.

So if you are hearing about a cap on dinars, dong and zim you’re in the wrong bank! The bank you are in or going to go into has not been contracted by the UST to do the exchange.

These banks who are not contracted to do the exchange therefore suffer from liquidity problems hence the caps. Those banks have to make their margin out of you.

Those who are filling your heads with particular rates are doing so for one simple reason, they have a story and by-line to follow - those banks not contracted can only pay out what is on their screens, yes, and they really want your currency so a little subterfuge is in order to garner a share in the marketplace.

Those who have hoodwinked you about caps and various rates will cause many of the unwise and foolish to rush headlong into the nearest bank and to exchange at very low rates. The banks are sure going to rub their hands in glee as they work the margin in their favour.

The bankers will capitalize on the many brainwashed folks out there who have been fed the same story so many times that they begin to embody it and believe it.

As the time now passes and we shall shortly reflect on these words we will see that already this venture is actually already over.

The GCR,PP,FP and all the rest of the projects to help humanity are now a reality and fast turning from myth to tangible and quantifiable funds, like an unstoppable tide it is surging forward and breaching the seawall of the PTB putting them to asunder. They have lost their power and can cause no more mayhem of insidious delays.

So there are no more delays, no more posturing, no more twists in the path. We are in the position of waiting now, waiting for a certain timer to finish its countdown and the act to trigger.

All the tests have been done, all the machines have been checked and all the relevant personnel are in place and in lockdown. They are standing by for what must be one of the most momentous events in our personal history.

There really is no more to say or to write. Other than these parting words --Stick to the original plans you made, follow through. Don’t get suckered into groups that are skimming the cream and sucking the marrow out of the plan.---

NOTE:--WHAT HE MEANS HERE IS THOSE SCAMMERS WHO CREATED SOME KIND OF GROUP AND TOLD EVERYONE TO SEND THEIR CURRENCY TO SUCH AND SUCH AN ADDRESS WITH POWER OF ATTORNEY TO LET THEM DO YOUR EXCHANGE AND YOU WILL GET $ 1.50 OR $ .55 OR WHATEVER RATE THEY WANTED TO PAY YOU.

THOSE ARE THE KIND OF DEAL HE IS TALKING ABOUT. THERE ARE THE LEGITIMATE GROUPS AND THEY ARE:

​ANY ADMIRALS GROUP, (THERE ARE SEVERAL SMALL ONES AND NO REALLY BIG ONES—ALL LEGIT AND YOU WILL GET THE HIGHEST OF RATES ON THESE).
THE FORMER GENERAL 64 GROUP, WHICH IS NOW CALLED THE” WELLS FARGO GROUP”.
YOU WILL RECEIVE EMAILS FROM THESE GROUPS WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON A NUMBER TO CALL AND THEY WILL ADVISE YOU WHERE TO GO AND HOW IT WORKS, ETC.

THERE ARE ALSO A FEW OTHER SMALL GROUPS WHICH ARE LEGIT AS WELL., JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY THIS BEFORE SENDING THIS OUT BECAUSE, (GHOST WRITER) SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED THE LEGIT GROUPS AS WELL)

There have been and in some respects there continue to be many arrests and it is with certainty that I say that the security issues have been perfected so you will be quite safe if you stick to what you know and not be swayed by those who wish influence over you.

THESE ARRESTS HE REFERS TO ARE THE BAD ONES WHO CREATED THE SCAM GROUPS, ETC.

Good Luck to you, the new millionaires of our world. Plan well and execute even better, out with the old and in with the new, for a better tomorrow, for us all.

SO THESE INTERESTING TIDBITS GIVE MORE PUZZLE PIECES TO PUT MORE MEAT ON THE SKELETON, AND TAKING ALL OF THESE THINGS INTO PROPER CONTEXT ON THE MACRO SCALE, IT IS CLEAR THAT THE MAJOR CHANGES THAT ARE REQUIRED TO OCCUR TO GET THE TRUTH OUT THERE IN PREPARATION OF THE PEACE, JOY AND PROSPERITY THAT OUR HUMANITY DESERVES, ARE HAPPENING IN FRONT OF OUR NOSES.

IN THE LAST MESSAGE I MADE A REFERENCE TO A VERY INTENSE INDIVIDUAL THAT HAS BEEN FIGHTING FOR OUR HUMANITY IN EXPOSING THE CABAL CRAP AND ATTEMPTING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. NEIL KEENAN HAS BEEN AT THIS AT THE RISK OF LIFE FOR A LONG TIME NOW. RECENTLY, HE HAD A MEETING WITH SOME ELDERS WHO APPOINTED HIM AS “N1”. THE INFORMATION THAT CAME TO ME WAS THAT HE WAS APPOINTED “M1”, AND I REFERENCED THAT AS PER THE INFORMATION FROM ONE OF NEIL’S BUDDIES POSTED ON THE WEBSITE.

THAT PROVIDED ME WITH A BIT OF FUN AND I SPOKE TO IT AS THE NEW AND IMPROVED M1. I DID RECEIVE A BRIEF MESSAGE BACK FROM NEIL’S TEAM, AND MY RESPONSE IS: RELAX OUT. YOU HAVE HEARD OF SATIRE, YES? AND NO, I AM NOT A CON MAN, AND I DO NOT DANCE NAKED AROUND A CAMPFIRE, OR EAT SHEEP BRAINS (UNLESS THEY ARE COOKED WITH SOME NICE FAVA BEANS).

THE DESIGNATOR PRESENTED IS N1, NOT M1. THE M1 WAS ALREADY CHOSEN BY THE ELDERS AND THE ROYALS A FEW MONTHS AGO, AND THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT ADVERTISED, AND DO NOT ADVERTISE. THE FINAL SAY SO ON THE SUBJECT OF FUNDS RELEASE AND DISPOSITION RESTS WITH GRANDFATHER AND OTHERS THAT ALSO DO NOT ADVERTISE, IN CHINA, AND THAT HAS NOT CHANGED REGARDLESS OF ASSERTIONS BY VARIOUS FAMILY FACTIONS OR KEEPERS ESPOUSING THEIR POWER.

THE DESIGNATORS THAT THE FAMILY USES ARE SET IN STONE ON THE BOOKS AT HQ. THE N1 IS A BRAND NEW FAMILY TYPE OF DESIGNATOR THAT NEVER EXISTED, AND DOES NOT EXIST ON THE BOOKS AT HQ. I HAVE SOME THOUGHTS AS TO WHAT THE “N” CAN STAND FOR, BUT I WILL ABSTAIN FROM ELABORATING ON SNUFFLE’S ADVICE, BUT THEY ARE FUNNY. IF YOU WISH TO WRITE IN AND GIVE ME SOME THOUGHTS…

IN RESPONSE TO ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY CONTROL ALL OR PART OF THE HERITAGE ACCOUNTS: ….(INSERT MAJOR LAUGHTER HERE). AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK. I DARE ANY “ELDER” TO PROVE ME WRONG. THEY CAN SHOW ME THEIR CODES, BUT WITHOUT THE OTHER HALF, NOTHING HAPPENS. RIGHT ALBERT?

I DID ASK GRANDFATHER ABOUT AN OUTSIDER GETTING SUCH RESPONSIBILITY OVER THE MATRIX FUNDS. THE RESPONSE WAS A CLEAR: (INSERT YE OLDE AND WISENED CHINESE LAUGHTER HERE).

THE TRUTH IS THAT THE FAMILY NEVER RELEASES CONTROL OF THE ASSETS TO ANY OUTSIDERS, SO THAT SINGULAR FACT TELLS ALL. THEY STAY WITHIN BLOODLINES.

THE ELDERS IN INDONESIA, PHILIPPINES, MALAYSIA, AND OTHER ELDERS IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT HAVE ANY POWER OVER ANY MONEY OR ANY ASSETS.

THEY ARE KEEPERS.

ULTIMATE AUTHORITY RESTS WITH GRANDFATHER AND OTHERS THAT DO NOT ADVERTISE OR COME OUT PUBLICLY SUPPORTING SOMEBODY AND TAKE OUT FULL PAGE ADS TELLING THE WORLD THEY ARE THE ONE.

HOWEVER, AS NEIL IS VERY VISIBLE AND OUTSPOKEN, HIS NEW ROLE AS N1 MAY WELL BE A TREMENDOUS BOON IN THIS BATTLE WE ARE IN WITH THE CABAL, BUT THAT IS AS FAR AS IT CAN GO I THINK.

BUT KEEP GOING NEIL AND GOD SPEED. I WISH YOU THE BEST BUT BE CAREFUL ABOUT THIS MONEY STUFF AND BE VERY DISCERNING. KICK THE CRAP OUT OF THE BAD GUYS.

IN RESPECT OF THE FINANCIAL CHANGES AND THE SUPPORT OF OUR HUMANITY IN THESE TIMES, THE BOYS AND GIRLS UPSTAIRS ARE WRAPPING UP SOME THINGS IN RESPECT OF THE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS ON THIS PLANET, SO WE CAN EXPECT A WONDERFUL PERIOD FOR OUR HUMANITY. THE MOST ACCURATE INFORMATION IN THIS RESPECT CAN BE FOUND ON SHELDON’S SITE AT: HYPERLINK "http://paoweb.com/sn120115.htm" http://paoweb.com/sn120115.htm. THIS PROVIDES GOOD INSIGHT INTO OUR BACKGROUND, AND HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE A REMARKABLE CHANGE COME ABOUT BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

IN REFERENCE TO MY SPECIAL MESSAGE REGARDING FUKUSHIMA:

Dear Zap,
Thanks for this report. This is proof that there is something seriously wrong with Washington and other world governments. This kind of cover-up, including the shutting down of the radiation monitors, is proof positive that all of Washington is guilty of conspiracy to commit mass murder.

Connecting the dots on this one is very easy. For that reason why haven't the military, white hats, and Republic officers made the necessary move to bring in the Republic and it's proper authority in order to hold the U.S. Corporation and all of its officers under charges of conspiracy to commit mass murder.

The undeniable proof is now there to make that play stick in the eyes of the general public of the world. It doesn't get any more obvious than this. Failure to act within a reasonable time frame would result in even the new Republic officers as appearing to be complicit in the cover-up. Thus making public remediation over to a true Republic an impossibility over time.

In fact, failure of the military, white hats, and Republic officers to act now will completely condemn any future authority from finding legitimacy in the eyes of the people. That has only one ending.

Subsequently, there are no other moves here. It is a checkmate scenario. Failure to move now will result in no legitimate governing authority assuming power. As a result, it will require by necessity, nations like Russia and China to move on this country and take it over without respect for any of the people currently living here.

Failure by the military, white hats, and Republic officers to act now will assure that they have no future right to govern in the future and this nation and it's people will become the plunder of the nation's of the world.

If it goes down that way, then this nation and it's people will end up getting exactly what they deserve. Not that I would like that to be so. On the contrary, I wish that they would rise up to meet the occasion. However, failure to do that will have its own consequences that will spell out the reality that will undoubtedly follow as a result. Hence, my comments and those of others will stand unchallenged throughout history.

In the end, we all get what we deserve. That being said, I question what we even deserve at this point. Not because it is my desire but because it is the reality being played out.

That is the bigger message here Zap. The question is, do we possess, as a people, the moral integrity to expect more than what we now have? The answer to that is what lies ahead. The people need to be told this so that they can express their desire to come clean themselves from their own delusions so that they can assume what little moral authority they possess. Only then will we have a chance to survive this dilemma.
Blessings,
G

I AGREE. AND YES WE AS A PEOPLE DO POSSESS THE MORAL INTEGRITY TO RISE UP AND SPEAK OUT. THE LACK OF INFORMATION ON THE RADIATION POISONING OF THE PLANET IS CRIMINAL. ALL OF US ARE SUBJECTED TO THIS KILLER, AND THERE IS NOTHING BEING DONE THAT IS SIGNIFICANT. I WILL DO MY BEST TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I HAVE ALSO SPOKEN REAL HARD ON THE SUBJECT OF FUKUSHIMA AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. HERE IS WHY FUKUSHIMA HAPPENED, AND THIS IS ACCURATE AS I WAS TOLD THE EXACT SAME THING BY INSIDERS A LONG TIME AGO, BUT DID NOT WRITE DOWN THE DETAILS. THANKS BENJAMIN.

HYPERLINK "http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/2015/12/statement-of-benjamin-fulford-tokyo-japan-witness-statement.html" http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/2015/12/statement-of-benjamin-fulford-tokyo-japan-witness-statement.html

ANOTHER ITEM THAT NEEDS ATTENTION IS MAINSTREAM MEDIA. A BBC JOURNALIST HAS GIVEN UP AND EXPOSED THE MEDIA AND HOW FAKE THEY ARE. THIS HAS GONE FURTHER WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPOSE:

IT'S A FAKE, FAKE, FAKE AMERICA
The Burning Platform
Nov. 24, 2015
Remember the hilarious 1960s movie, “It’s a Mad Mad Mad World?” Well, we live in a fake fake fake America. Politicians, economists, all MSM talking heads, Big Business, virtually every commercial that has ever aired, preachers, and on and on and on, all have one thing in common. They’re all liars and fake as a three dollar bill.

HYPERLINK "http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/obama_government/news.php?q=1448476012" http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/obama_government/news.php?q=1448476012

THIS IS SOMETHING THAT HAS IRKED ME FOR A LONG TIME, AND IT IS TIME TO ESTABLISH A TRUE “TRUTH IN ADVERTISING” SYNDROME THAT HAS BEEN SORELY LACKING FOR A VERY LONG TIME, AND THE TEAMS HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT GETTING A RADIO STATION AND TV STATION UP AND RUNNING THAT FULFILLS UPLIFTING CONTENT, AND REPORTING TRUTH.

FINALLY, ON THE PROJECT SIDE, I HAVE HAD A GOOD SHARE OF FRUSTRATIONS IN THE LAST WEEKS, AND HAVE BEEN PUSHING FOR RESOLUTION ON THE FIRST BATCH OF PROJECT FUNDINGS TO COME IN BEFORE CHRISTMAS. IF SUCCESSFUL, THEN I WILL HAVE SOME RELIEF FUNDS THAT COULD GO OUT TO HELP MORE PEOPLE THAN WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH THE CURRENT ZERO RESOURCES.

JUST COMFORTING PEOPLE VERBALLY IS OK TO A POINT, BUT I NEED THE RESOURCES TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR US. I KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN NOW BASED ON ALL AVAILABLE INTELLIGENCE, AND DO KNOW THAT THESE RESOURCES ARE FORTHCOMING, AND WILL LAND. THE TIMING IS STILL UNKNOWN, BUT I AM PUSHING THE BEST I CAN. I WILL LET EVERYBODY KNOW AS SOON AS I GET THE INFORMATION.

GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE. THANKS FOR BEING PART OF THE GREAT AWAKENING.

IN SERENE GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT.
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
DECEMBER 9, 2015
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2015

goneforthfornow@gmail.com.

Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
Susan, ZAP, and Staff