OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Microsoft, Intel and Adobe team up to eliminate human knowledge and halt all questions under the guise of stopping “disinformation” online
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Tech is a modern scourge that exposes humans and the environment to “untried, untested frequencies”
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla bla Fulford Discusses America 2.0 with Paul Adams
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Gulf Stream is weakest it's been in 1,000 years
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 6:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LIN WOOD CALLS FOR MILITARY TO DECLARE 2020 ELECTION NULL AND VOID!
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 6:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pro Vaxxers Debunk This!! Vietnam Had Zero Autism Until Bill Gates ...
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Peer-reviewed Publication Proves COVID19 Vaccine is CRISPR Gene Editing Technology
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 6:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Man Turns Degraded Land Into Massive Forest!
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for FEB 26 '21: IT IS TIME TO LIE TO ALL YOU GULLIBLE MORONS AGAIN SO YOU SEND ME MONEY
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Refuses to Answer Questions on His 'Immediate' $2000 Checks Promise to Voters
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighted Over Sardinia, Italy plus MORE
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» What are these metallic looking objects captured by Perseverance Mars Rover
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» JAMES CORBETT: “Precedent Trump”
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lawyers Promise ‘Nurember Trials’ Against All Behind COVID Scam
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Seriously, stop using Google
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump In The Looking Glass
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Quietly Revokes 7 Trump Executive Orders: ‘I Don’t Need a Reason’
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Democrat Law Will Fine Mom-and-Pop Shops Who Keep Boys and Girls Clothing in Separate Sections
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» NARCO-POLITIK: ‘The Cannabis Conspiracy’, The Police State Marches On
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyYesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thrive Movement - WORLDVIEW PIONEER SERIES Clip: Nassim Haramein - Is Our Universe a Simulation?
 Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HOT TOPICS » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER »  Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38

Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, Injured 38

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous
Aurora, CO Shooter Kills 12, 38 Injured

Per almost every news channel

A shooter wearing camo's went to the midnight showing of the new Batman movie in Aurora, CO.....

People just thought t was a costume or part of the show...

Later they realized something was wrong when injured people were found.

Shooter was apprehended & stated that explosives had been placed....

Police are still searching the area for any explosives.

Injured were taken to 4 local hospitals....

End result is 12 people dead & 38 people injured. :(

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
This is horrific. 71 shot 12 dead so far. How can people be so heartless.

Anonymous
Can't wait til things like this are no longer an issue! :shock:

KathyD

As horrific as this is, does anyone ponder the possibility that this is odd considering the UN's small arms treaty is slated for ratification on the 27th? Just made me wonder...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I saw that he had purchased all of the weapons used legally. It is a wonder that he could legally buy an AK47 and all of the others within months of the other and no red flags were raised? This is a weird event is what my take is.

KathyD

Exactly...something is rotten in Denmark!!!

Anonymous
Yep I bet when all comes out in the wash....we will find who is truly behind this attack! :roll:

KathyD

LIR, where can I find the articles posted by you on Thurs. by anonymous? Sent you a pm this am, but you may not have rec'd it yet.

Anonymous
I had to put everything from Anonymous Source under this category...

Dinar,World Currency, Prosperity Program and Global Settlement Info

They are all in blue & start with Anonymous Source in title. I have more coming!

There are things that I am not allowed to post yet.

KathyD

Can't wait!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum