OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt Has Been TERMINATED!
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyToday at 10:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - July YouTube video comments turned off
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyToday at 10:09 pm by RamblerNash

» Take 30 Seconds to Urge Your State Investigate COVID-19 Wrongdoing!
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyToday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australia Becomes First Country to Legalize Therapeutic US of MDMA and Psilcybin
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyToday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Brains at Room Temperature - Brough to you by Pfizer
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» 43-Year-Old Tennis Player Dies Suddenly During Match
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyToday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Do You Know Someone with ‘Long COVID’ and Vaccinated? Here’s a Guide for Spike Protein Detox by World Council for Health
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyToday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are They Doing It? "Going Direct Reset" explained by Catherine Austin Fitts
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» China Responds to U.S. Military Shooting Down Spy Balloon
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyToday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» European Central Bank Preparing for Bail Ins & Banking Collapse According to Whistleblower
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» 44-year-old Thai Princess Bajrakitiyabha in Coma After Pfizer COVID Shots – Thailand to Nullify Contract with Pfizer
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyToday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» JOE MUST GO – Due to His Connections with China for Starters
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyToday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» US downs Chinese balloon over ocean moves to recover debris
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» An Incredible Thing Happens When Dolphins And Humans Team Up
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyYesterday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists create incredible light-powered 'fairy' robot
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 55 Performers Collapsing or Dying on Stage or Live Camera in Late 2022 through 2023
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyYesterday at 12:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Second Chinese "Surveillance Balloon" Flying Over Latin America
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyYesterday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Are they Killing Us?
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyYesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» OUT OF MIND SITE HAS BEEN THREATENED
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Survival First Aid Kit Checklist You Can’t Live Without
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyYesterday at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is ChatGPT and why does it matter? Here's everything you need to know
CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates' EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

CERTIFIGATE OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING 'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates'

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

CERTIFIGATE
OBAMA ARGUES AGAINST APPEARING AT ELIGIBILITY HEARING
'Electors, Congress, not Georgia, hold responsibility for qualifications of candidates'

http://www.wnd.com/2012/01/obama-argues-against-appearing-at-eligibility-hearing/

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I'm not sure where to enter these questions - on this site or OOM 1 -
So I'm putting it here, it can be moved if it needs to be.

How is this going to effect the release of the rv??????
Is the outcome of this case or the case it'self going to further delay of the rv???
Is the outcome of this case going to effect whether or not our country switches from the Federal Reserve note to the new US Treasury Rainbow currency for some unknown and unforeseen reason????

I know that these questions are a huge leap from the subject of the trial, but with everything that has been printed that I've read - on both sites - one just really has to wonder since the rv is tied to the world global settlement and global politics as well.

Or maybe one should ask - how is the outcome of this trial going to effect the sovereignty of our nation?

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

shakes4life2

Herb Lady wrote:I'm not sure where to enter these questions - on this site or OOM 1 -
So I'm putting it here, it can be moved if it needs to be.

How is this going to effect the release of the rv??????
Is the outcome of this case or the case it'self going to further delay of the rv???
Is the outcome of this case going to effect whether or not our country switches from the Federal Reserve note to the new US Treasury Rainbow currency for some unknown and unforeseen reason????

I know that these questions are a huge leap from the subject of the trial, but with everything that has been printed that I've read - on both sites - one just really has to wonder since the rv is tied to the world global settlement and global politics as well.

Or maybe one should ask - how is the outcome of this trial going to effect the sovereignty of our nation?

If proven BO is a FRAUD then everything he has signed and made law will be NULL and VOID....not to mention many folks will be going to PRISON.....the rv won't happen until the new financial system is in place and safe from the DARK cabal.....the guru's can say anything they want but it's NOT going to happen until it is safe and out of the EVIL hands of the NWO order and the ELITE GANGSTER BANKSTERS!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks shakes4life2! That was pretty much what I thought. I just hope that this doesn't take too long, so many people in this world are really suffering in horrible ways.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

I'm more concerned at this point of the RV happening too SOON, before this darkness can be removed! After passage of NDAA, and their vague definition of "terrorist" released yesterday, all dinar holders will be scrutinized and I'm afraid targeted by corrupt powers. I believe we are living in Esther times, and God has a plan to turn this around on the enemies of the people. We just must be patient, and pray for Divine Justice to intervene to unfold HIS plan on the earth, through His Kingdom of Stone prophesied in Daniel. <3

:flower: ❤ gmaHunniBee ❤ :flower:
Galatians 5:22-23
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum