OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

"Global Currency Reset" - TZX Intelligence Report

TZX Intelligence Report
Posted on December 26, 2015

Today is a Sunday, the quietest day of the week for Dinarland. Today, I will provide a Q&A regarding the Global Currency Reset/Financial Reset/Currency Reset.

Question and Answers Regarding the Global Currency Reset

How will it work?

Based on our intel, the GCR will reset all currencies to 1 to 1 -- much like the planned Iraqi Dinar revaluation. All currencies will become equal, therefore every country in the world will be placed on an even playing field. No currency will have an advantage over the other. This will end the Fiat currency system and return all currencies to asset-backed. This will also partly help the issue of poverty. The SDR basket now with 5 major currencies such as the USD, Euro, Yen, Pound and newly the Yuan will become the world reserve currencies. These world reserve currencies will protect every other currency from faltering. It has been said that the GCR is in-fact part of "The Event". Whether this is true or not is still a mystery. The Event itself is a mystery. 

What is "The Event"?

This question can be answered by reading this article:
http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2015/05/everything-you-need-to-know-about-event.html

Are the planned revaluations before or after the Global Currency Reset?

Many have said that the RV would come before the GCR. So that investors may enjoy and use their newly-found wealth to aid in humanitarian and technological projects. But if the GCR resets all currencies, then what is the point? Therefore we conclude that the RV's are designed to begin afterwards. This can only be the case if the GCR truly does exist.

Do we know if the GCR is real?

According to recent intel, regarding the Iraqi Dinar specifically -- it does not seem like there will be a GCR. It seems that the Iraqi Dinar is set to revalue by the first of January if not later. We are all going to have to wait and see.

Conclusion

Whether or not the RV/GCR is real, the one purpose still remains. That purpose is to provide to humanitarian and technological projects. Ever since the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar was discovered among the common public, the GCR acquired unexpected investors. We are all investors of the advancement of humanity.

Here is a great analogy posted from a forum of the complexity and secrecy of the Global Currency Reset:
Awake-in-3D from S3Gladiators Posted on December 27, 2015 at 7:09pm
I receive many comments and questions regarding the complexity and/or secrecy surrounding the Global Currency Reset and particularly the exchange process and details. One often wonders why the whole event is so confusing and non-transparent. Some conclude that this Event is unfair and and view the process with disdain, even comparing it to the shadowy machinations of the Bad Guy Banksters in the way they operate.
In my view, a good analogy for the RV/GCR is that of a Private Company offering private shares. If a group of owners/managers controlling a private company want to raise capital (funds) for various reasons, but do not yet want to take the company "public", they will "invite" people to purchase "private shares" of the company. Private shares can be configured (classified) in many ways.. either equity or debt (stocks or bonds). Let's just focus on equity shares for this analogy.
Typically, private shares can be called back (re-purchased) at any time by the Private Company, usually at a premium - meaning they will pay a higher price than they are intrinsically worth in order to "repatriate" the shares back into the company. Another factor related to private shares is that the people who bought them have no say in the management or operations in the Private Company (voting rights). Owners of the Private Stock are only involved to make a return on their initial investment and are "not privy" to anything that goes on within or around the Private Company, it's operations, management, strategies, or decisions.
Furthermore, once the Private Company re-purchases the private stock shares from those that initially invested in them, they can decide to go "Public" with their company upon which their operations and management activities become Public Record and transparent to all.
Now let's apply the Private Company analogy to the RV/GCR process.I consider the RV/GCR to be like a Private Company and all of us who own various currencies are the investors, and the currencies are analogous to private shares that we have purchased. The function and purpose (the Mission and Vision) of this metaphorical "company" (the RV/GCR) is to end the Fiat Currency System (debt slavery), institute an Asset-Backed Currency System, and to Fund massive Humanitarian activities world wide with the proceeds raised via the RV of currencies in the process.
The "Management" of the RV/GCR initially intended that the shares (currencies) related to this Event to be purchased and owned by high-level, Sovereign entities (investors) such as nations (countries) and native, indigenous groups, etc.
However, currencies are really not private shares and are generally available to everyday people to acquire. As the word spread via the internet about the Iraqi Dinar, and then other currencies, many private citizens were now "unexpected investors" in the GCR plan. Consequently, the GCR Management Team had to decide what to do about this unplanned scenario. Remember, the GCR is a Humanitarian Event first and foremost.
One option was for Management to figure out a way to prevent all of us from taking advantage of what we had learned via the internet. That would have been the simplest solution to the added, unplanned complications of having millions of people involved in the process. But then certain members of management spoke up and made the case that this is a Humanitarian Event! "Let's take a survey of those civilians who now own these currencies and get a feel for their intentions." Upon doing that, Management discovered that most of us currency holders had definitive plans to help humanity in many ways with the proceeds from our currency exchanges. Imagine that!
So the Management Plan was modified to include all of us in this grand, Humanitarian Event.
In the big scheme of things, I sometimes have to remind myself that I am here because I was on a free will path that brought me to the RV/GCR investment "opportunity". I then had the fortitude to make the choice to purchase the currencies and suspend my logical brain telling me this is too good to be true. And here I am. I suspect that many of you reading this right now could share a similar story.
Furthermore, when I am confused and frustrated by what I think I know or do not know about this Event, I remind myself of the above Private Company analogy. I do not have a voting right in how this event works and unfolds. I do not have access or privileges to be informed by the Management of this Private Company as to what, why, and how they do things. I also understand that much of my confusion and disdain for the RV/GCR process comes from reading so many thoughts, theories, speculations, and rumors about the RV/GCR process on the internet. Not much of what we read on the internet or hear on conference calls actually comes from the Management Team itself. I believe that dis-information is sometimes used to keep the Bad Guys from learning confidencial, strategic, and tactical operations regarding the RV/GCR (and rightly so). If too much of how this will actually unfold is discovered, the consequences could be disastrous for the Mission itself (financial speculators, leveraging, derivatives, etc.)

I continue to gather information and vet it when and where I can, because I enjoy doing so. I will await the moment when my "shares" (currencies) will be recalled and repurchased by the Management Team at a Premium from what I purchased them for initially.

I understand that secrecy is paramount to achieving the mission and that this is absolutely a Humanitarian Event including some of the proceeds of the sale of my currency (shares).

I also understand that there are different levels of "investors" (Groups) that got in at different times and methods as part of the Management Plan that will be paid different Premiums (rates) based on their position - just like there are different classes and types of stocks and bonds that pay differently for investors.
...and, that this process is rolling out and the repatriation of the currencies (shares) is happening now! Which it truly is... this week will be significant as the repatriation continues to move on down the chain for all of us, the Private Investors! :)

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2015/12/global-currency-reset-tzx-intelligence.html Posted by enerchi at 12/28/2015 12:30:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

kathykat

sotruth be told humanity is still f----d big time. waiting for the money bomb to hit humanity is all a big scam by zap and the rest of the guros is one big lie.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum