OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 'Space hurricane' observed over the North Pole
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extinct' bird rediscovered after 170 years
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery object filmed in the skies over Wichita
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Poutine Fries
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highest frequencies of Rh negatives:
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders Election Do-Over as Voter Fraud Proved for 78% of Mail-In Ballots
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Goes Full Woo with John Lamb Lash on the Archon Empire
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - The Cult of Lucifer
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Family Fined, Kicked Off Their Own Land For Living In RV
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What We Know And Don’t Know About The Events Of January 6th
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Case for Closing Public Schools… Indefinitely
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are The Recent UFO Disclosures Setting Us Up for A Mass Deception of Epic Proportions?
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» North and South Dakota State Legislatures Pass Bills to Invalidate All Unconstitutional Biden Orders
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 2:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3-1-21… “Middle East Power Struggle Tip of the Iceberg”
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes to Cultivate Consciousness February 27, 2021
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Balance
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 1:42 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Chant these Ganesh Mantras on Tuesdays to remove hurdles from your path
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Movement
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 1:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nothing more absurd than this can be believed
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 1:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carl Jung: How The Media // Internet Reinforces Shadow Projection | Psychology & Philosophy
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual individuality / Physical heredity
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Exploring Ghost Mines of Utah in 1869 (Silver City)
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Experts Call For Immediate Ban Of Entire Class Of Chemicals Damaging Babies’ Brains
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 1:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 12 Residents Die After First COVID Vaccine in Wales Nursing and Dementia Care Centre
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» New mammogram guidelines for women recently vaccinated for COVID-19
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette & Jannie have a discussion with Bryan Hummel in regards to restoration of land
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 1:22 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» TARTAR PHONIC TECH
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 1:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» EXPOSED: World Bank Coronavirus Aid Comes With Conditions For Imposing Extreme Lockdown, Reveals Belarus President
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Biden blocks $1,400 stimulus checks for 16M Americans after tightening income eligibility
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO over Ludhiana, Panjab, India plus MORE
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s Syria Attack: An Actual Impeachable Offense
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden STILL Won’t Publish Schedule, Visitor Logs, nor Hold a Presser
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner

The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner
  Posted on January 6, 2016 By suzannespooner
 2 Comments
The Blueprint for Humanity ~ How Does the Story End? By Suzanne Spooner Human-dna
Hi Everyone,
I’m just getting back from a lovely holiday and was sitting to TAUK through a message. As I pulled up Pages on my laptop this quote was waiting for me. Before my holiday I had just started to transcribe my own recent QHHT session. Unfortunately the recording is now lost, just leaving this one delicious tidbit. If I recall after the past life I viewed I was on the spirit side having a session with my council. They were looking at a book called, “The Blueprint for Humanity”.
Perhaps we can make this a group project and each add a paragraph or a few sentences and watch a new story unfold? If so, I’d be happy to blend each persons part and re-post the new story coming from this quote. It will be the work of our own Council of Humanity! Much Love, Suz
The Blueprint for Humanity
“There is a large council that came together. The project is earth. There is a description of the elevation of consciousness and the perception of humans to explore the great shift while being in body and releasing their preconceived understandings of what it is to be a being in human form. It’s a blue print. Not everyone knows of the blueprint, they are all part of the architecture.” ~ Suzanne Spooner in her personal QHHT session
Copyright © 2016 by Suzanne Spooner. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way and the content remains complete with the links below.
UMP Website: www.UniversalMindProject.com
TAUK Website: www.TAUKsite.com
TAUK Blog: www.tauksuzanne.com
Suzanne’s QHHT Website: www.SuzanneSpoonerQHHT.com

Thanks to: http://tauksuzanne.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum