OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Coming Modern Grand Solar Minimum
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» 95,000 UK Severe Adverse Reactions Cases from Pfizer Vaccine
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyToday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12-Year-Old Girl is Paralyzed During COVID-19 Trials
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyToday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» 33-Year-Old Woman Hospitalized for ‘Mysterious’ Paralysis 12 Hours After Pfizer Vaccine
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» URGENT: Doctor Confirms Parasitic Worms on Facemasks
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) SEC Posts An Award Claim Against Meta 1!
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyToday at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - For the Digitally Oppressed
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyYesterday at 6:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Be Careful Because Some Things That Are Termed A Conspiracy Are True’ – Edward Snowden
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyYesterday at 5:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO caught in night sky Kennewick WA plus MORE
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Documentary feat. Triangle UFOs & more (1996)
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High – Shedding Woo – Extinction Level Event
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyYesterday at 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY 4/20
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyYesterday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» GOVERNMENT IN IRELAND FORCED TO ADMIT THEY HAVE NO PROOF THAT COVID-19 EXISTS
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» „EYES OF THE DEVIL”. A DOCUMENTARY FILM BY PATRYK VEGA.
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» #QTard Drama Theater- ODD CONTRAST: As Juan O Savin appears to sink into despair, 5000 souls rise up as one in Tulsa
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyYesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» What The CDC’s VAERS Database Reveals About “Adverse” Post-Vaccine Reactions
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» U.S. Constitution Expired. California Exemptions Revoked. Natural Law Stands.
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Warn of ‘Vaccine Treadmill’ as Vaccine Makers Gear Up for COVID Booster Shots
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAR 19 '21: THIS DESERVES A BOOK ( I think it should be "BOOKING" as in Jail Time for Jerzy SCAMkowski))
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Is This Microscopic Organism Allegedly In The Pfizer Vaccine? Anyone Know?
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s Office Defends Payout of Over $5 Million from Facebook-Linked Group for Election Infrastructure
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyYesterday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» It is 4/20 Eve!
I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS..... EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 8:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS.....

I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

I just got this from Bix but of course I already knew about this because I have been surfing the internet all day for REAL NEWS.....

A senior Irish bankster was arrested as he was trying to leave the country today....others will follow!

Sean FitzPatrick is Third ex-Anglo Irish Bank Executive to be Arrested in 24 Hours
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18965510

THE FLOOD GATES HAVE OPENED FOR MASS ARRESTS!

I don't think it was a coincidence that the very morning news broke that Bankster arrests were looming Mr. FitzPatrick tried to board a plane headed...who knows where?!

I wouldn't be surprised if this incident speeds up the time frame for the other arrests as other Banksters try to head for the hills.

Watch the headlines for "disappearing bankers" as faking one's death is always a favorite escape route of the money changers!

It's getting exciting out there!

Bix Weir
www.RoadtoRoota.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks Shakes!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
shakes this is just the start. This is so awesome! I am reeling with joy at what is going to come now.
Thanks for all that you do here.

And that includes all of our members and guests!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum