OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What Can We Do? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What Can We Do? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What Can We Do? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What Can We Do? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What Can We Do? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What Can We Do? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What Can We Do? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What Can We Do? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What Can We Do? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What Can We Do? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What Can We Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What Can We Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What Can We Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What Can We Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What Can We Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What Can We Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What Can We Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What Can We Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What Can We Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What Can We Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What Can We Do? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What Can We Do? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Can We Do?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What Can We Do? Empty What Can We Do? Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:59 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What Can We Do?

January 9, 2016 / Visionkeeper

What Can We Do? 9193312_orig
Photo Source:
Here we are now in 2016 and I have no intentions of dragging my old issues behind me into the new year! No way! I am so done with all the crazy, self-inflicted limitations I placed on my life so I could be SAFE! The only true way to be safe is to be who you really are in every sense of the word and make the effort to help all those around you to do the same. This new year should be about giving and sharing of ourselves. We have isolated ourselves long enough now, denying our self-worth as magical beings and putting up walls between ourselves and the rest of the world. We are the world, all of it, together as one. There are no boundaries between countries or states except ones that our egos have created. It is time to stop denying there are millions of people suffering and starving in the world. We can no longer look away and remain silent in good conscience. It is time we reach out and offer our hand to lift them up. This is the year of expansion, of offering ourselves to the world, to allowing ourselves to face the truth and do something about it, rather than just being observers.
If our lame Government will not do anything to make changes for the better in the world, then it is up to us to find ways to make those changes ourselves, by thinking outside the 3rd dimensional box we live in and gazing into the 5th dimensional box for answers. Physically we may be stuck in the 3rd dimension here on earth, but our minds can go wherever we choose to go and can create whatever we so desire. We know now the Government and our President is hell-bent on destroying this country and our Constitution, so why waste time looking to them for change. We must come together and find ways as powerful groups to do what the Government won’t. Find ways to create peace and harmony by changing who we are into who we have dreamed about being. We just have to do it!
It begins with our activating compassion within. In order to find the space to house that compassion, we need to toss out the fear and begin to build our trust. The world desperately needs compassion as do we all. The fear we have been harboring is useless not to mention detrimental to our health. Morality has been attacked and replaced with vulgarity, violence, victims and venom. Last year was the year of the V.  Let us make 2016 the year of C.  Courage, compassion, caring and completion. It is time to reignite our abilities to feel again after having been numbed and dumbed down for eons. We have been blasted with constant messages that there is nothing we can do, that the world is a terrible place right now, that we are victims. We are anything but!! We have the ability to shut those messages out and instead focus on becoming compassionate and caring beings once again. After all, that is who we truly are. Let us all wake up, watch out for one another and begin to care again about all others as well as ourselves. Open your hearts, climb out of the safe zone and find ways to grow and expand your magic to make a difference in the world! Happy 2016!
Let this video be a reminder: Thanks to

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum