OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers Empty The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:00 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers Depositphotos_37428949_m-2015-585x306

The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers

•  January 11, 2016
  •  Nick Redfern

People often ask me for my views on those individuals who claim secret knowledge of some of the most classified data on Unidentified Flying Objects. We are, of course, talking about what have commonly become known as UFO whistleblowers. Over the years – and just like so many other people within the field of Ufology – I have had my encounters and run-ins with such people. It’s a situation that can be eye-opening, thought-provoking, and, at times, even downright surreal. Particularly so when it comes to matters of a “cloak and dagger” nature. But, how much, exactly, is the word of a UFO whistleblower really worth? Is it worth anything? Well, that very much depends upon a wide variety of factors.
All too often I have seen certain players within Ufology go way over the top (with near-foaming-at-the-mouth excitement) when it comes to the domain of the whistleblower. So, someone contacts you and they want to share what they claim is highly-classified material or data on UFOs. And what do you do with that material and data? Or, rather, what should you do with it? What’s in it for you? What’s in it for them? The answers to those questions all depend on the circumstances. And, I’ll explain what I mean by that.
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers Depositphotos_84755030_m-2015-570x997
If you’re approached by someone claiming to have the scoop on what “the government” really knows about UFOs, the first thing to ponder upon is not the nature of the material that may soon be coming your way. Rather, you should think very carefully as to why you, specifically, have been targeted. What was going on in your life at the time you were approached? Are you pursuing a story that might prompt someone to share with you information that could significantly help you? On the other hand, are you chasing down a case that might very well cause someone to try and push you down the wrong path? Namely, a path filled with disinformation, distorted stories, and bogus data.
If there’s one thing that can be said about all whistleblowers (and not just of the UFO kind), it’s that they have an agenda. Whether an agenda of their own, or one orchestrated by their cunning and manipulative handler. It’s that agenda you need to try and understand and take note of. Unfortunately, and largely as a result of the “excitement/eye-candy” factor of Ufology that reels so many into the subject, people want to believe what their secret sources are telling them. There are a couple of reasons for this: (a) the data may be exactly what the researcher so desperately wants to see and hear; and (b) it makes them feel important, chiefly because they have been “selected.”
I had my own experiences with alleged UFO whistleblowers, specifically when I was writing my books On the Trail of the Saucer Spies, Final Events and Body Snatchers in the Desert. As I freely admit (and as I also freely and publicly admitted when the books were published), even to this day I cannot say for sure what the true nature of their agendas were. Maybe their words were the entire truth. Perhaps some of what they said amounts to outright lies. It’s even possible they were themselves deceived by someone above them, but remained completely unaware of it.
The Hazards of UFO Whistleblowers On-the-Trail-of-the-Saucer-Spies1-570x413
Certainly, some of the material proved to be true. For example, in my 2006 book, On the Trail of the Saucer Spies, I revealed how a retired source with the British Police Force told me that its Special Branch had – in the 1990s – opened files on two UK-based UFO researchers, Robin Cole and Matthew Williams. Six years later, the existence of the files on both men was officially acknowledged by Special Branch. Some of that material has now been declassified; other data still remains withheld.
When and where possible I have consistently shared with the UFO community the information shared with me. But, I have always urged caution when it comes to buying into it. If you do buy into it (regardless of whether it’s true or not) you’re already akin to the fish going after the bait.
On a slightly different but still connected path, I’ve even come across a few, pathetic “Walter Mitty” types, who think that playing 007, acting like a whistleblower, and faking “top secret UFO documents” is fun. Well, for them, maybe it is. They’re easy to spot: obsessive-compulsive, solitary, lacking in self-esteem, and not a girlfriend, UFO groupie, or wife in sight. Yes, this tragic category of losers is all male. Avoid them.
So, in conclusion, if one day you find yourself face to face with a UFO whistleblower, listen to what they have to say. And listen carefully. And guardedly. But not uncritically.

Thanks to: http://mysteriousuniverse.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum