OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?

By El&Even on January 29, 2016 Awareness

Remind Me Again, Why Did I Incarnate To This Sh*thole?  Why-Did-I-Incarnate--702x336

Did you ever wonder why you decided to incarnate to these lower vibrations of the third density?
When we were back on the other side with Source, life seemed so easy.  We had the answers to all universal questions and lived in the complete vibration of love.  There was no dissension, hatred, ego, or financial concerns, just love.

After many years of being in this vibration, you forgot what it was like to live in a 3rd dimensional vibration, yet you were fortunate enough to have been here in at least one other previous incarnation and you remembered how your spiritual progression was raised exponentially by being in a world full of duality.
Related: The latest guidance for Lightworkers
You swore to yourself that this time, you would not allow the lower third dimensional vibrations to bring you down. You planned on bringing back the vibration of love with you to this planet, but your memories of being with Source were once again wiped from your immediate memories as the 3rd dimensional brainwashing began, yet again.
From birth, you were indoctrinated into a system that promotes subservience, control and conformity.  You always felt cognitive dissonance over this but weren’t sure why.  It seemed like everybody else was conforming to this system and this is the way it is supposed to be.
You attended school and sometimes caught yourself daydreaming as if your higher self was telling you, “A formal education is not what is important in life.”
As a child, you were taught how to play sports and learned aggressive, self-serving behaviors that only reinforced the divide and conquer mentality that is forced upon us by our societal expectations.
Related: Game of Life
You were pacified with mundane television programs that not only took you further away from who truly are, but helped to influence what you thought, wore, ate, drank, etc..
As you grew older, you started to discover how corrupt this system has become on Earth, not only in your home country, but all over this planet.  You begin to seek answers to questions that are not taught in school, such as “What is the origin of human existence?” and “Why are there so many opposing religions when there is only one Source?”
You become trapped in a system that relies on monetary success in order to survive, making you an economic slave to the few that control the many. Unknowingly, you become part of that system.

So, why did I decide to incarnate to this shithole?

Every one of these situations gave you a chance to learn and grow spiritually.  For a while, you simply forgot how these challenges would benefit you. You knew that at some point in this incarnation, you would awaken to find your true self along with your purpose for being here.
It seemed so easy when you were on the other side with Source.  You wanted to make millions of soul contracts because they all seemed so easy to achieve while you are in the presence of Source. Instead, you listened to Source and ended up making thousands of soul contracts, which all seemed achievable in this lifetime.
Some of these soul contracts involved people who you would only meet for a brief minute, but somehow, they changed your life, or you changed theirs.  They helped to lead you back to your path of enlightenment, or vice-versa.
Related: The 4 Stages That We Go Through Our Lifetime

While you may never personally know these people, you were best friends with them when you were back with Source. Did you ever see someone for the first time and just know that you’ve known this person from somewhere?  Chances are, you did know this person when you were back with Source.
You also wanted to come back to be part of the Great Awakening.  We are at a point in time where our planet is completing a 26,000 year cycle called the precession of the equinoxes.  We are also at the end of a greater cycle in which our solar system has completed it revolution around its own sun in Sirius.  You said to yourself, “There is no way I’m gonna miss out on this!”  Besides, you forgot what it was like to experience duality and polarity.
In the end, this shithole has been an amazing experienced filled with an abundance of opportunities for spiritual growth.  If you decide to come back here in another incarnation, look for this article!
Remember this: YOU are the light at the end of the tunnel!

Thanks to: http://el11even.com

MartyM

MartyM

Seems like I've been asking myself that very question for a long time... WTF was I thinking ???

question     bat boy

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Enyiah

Enyiah

Same here...but lately I've been feeling more and more that we're going to pull through and at the same time telling myself ''I'm never coming back''!  Elmo

"Unconditional happiness is the highest technique there is."
Michael A. Singer
white cat

MartyM

MartyM

LOL...We can certainly hope that we might learn from past experiences and not repeat this history.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum