OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for Feb 7 2016 - Soldiers of the Heart

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2GOFORTH
Subject: Fwd: Soldiers of the Heart
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 21:08:46 -0500

Soldiers of the Heart
By: Melanie Safka

The park was a cathedral as we praised for his songs
And the contributions made to one and all
And we lit a thousand candles and sang his very best
And wept to see the greatness of him fall

El parque fue una catedral como lo elogió por sus canciones
Y la contribución aportada a todos y cada uno
Y que encendió miles de velas y cantaron lo mejor de sí
Y lloró al ver la grandeza de caer

Then all at once I looked around, recognized my friends
The ones I used to stand with long ago
And I wondered through my tears where we've been all these years
And how we ever grew so far apart I swear I'll never know

Luego, todos a la vez que miró a su alrededor, reconoció mis amigos
Los que se levantaba con mucho tiempo atrás
Y me preguntaba a través de mis lágrimas, donde hemos estado todos estos años
Y la forma en que nunca se hizo tan lejos te juro que nunca lo sabremos

'Cause we were soldiers of the heart
Fit together hand in glove
Marching in the name of heaven
For a world of peace and love
Just because we're older now
Doesn't mean we lost the fight
I can feel it in the air tonight
We'll be soldiers of the heart
'Til we fill this world with light

Porque éramos soldados del corazón
Encajan como anillo al dedo
Marchando en el nombre del cielo
Por un mundo de paz y amor
El hecho de que somos más viejos ahora
No significa que hemos perdido la lucha
Puedo sentirlo en el aire esta noche
Vamos a ser soldados del corazón
"Hasta que llenar este mundo con la luz

And we held each other tightly as we swayed beneath the sky
And I felt the pain inside begin to free
And I thought if all this planet could just hold each other once
What release and revelation there would be

Y nos abrazamos con fuerza a medida que se balanceaba bajo el cielo
Y sentí el dolor en el interior comienzan a liberar
Y pensé que si todo este planeta sólo podría sostener entre sí una vez
¿Qué versión y la revelación no habría

So I thank you all you dreamers for allowing us this time
To remember who we are and what we're for
For we stand again together with a power that's been renewed
Ain't nothing, nobody's gonna shake us anymore

Así que les agradezco todo lo que soñadores por permitirnos este momento
Para recordar lo que somos y lo que estamos de
Para que presentarse de nuevo junto con un poder que ha sido renovada
No es nada, nadie nos va a agitar más

'Cause we were soldiers of the heart
Fit together hand in glove
I can feel it in the air. . .

Porque éramos soldados del corazón
Encajan como anillo al dedo
Puedo sentirlo en el aire. . .

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Puedes decir que soy un soñador
Pero yo no soy el único
Espero que algún día te unas a nosotros
Y el mundo vivirá como uno

I can feel it in the air tonight
We'll be soldiers of the heart
'Til we fill this world with light

Puedo sentirlo en el aire esta noche
Vamos a ser soldados del corazón
"Hasta que llenar este mundo con la luz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VOsYEA7U4M

Greetings and Salutations:

POOF SAID:

The word for you today is that much is brewing and much is happening and the time to get more attuned to the coming changes is NOW. Now and allow for the truth to begin to surface and not make light of it. Go for the truth; nothing but the truth; make it your business to listen to a deeper level of awareness. I am here; we are here and we are watching and waiting further word. The heat is on and the message of transition or change is brewing up a storm. Just know that you are the end result and you should be far more open to receiving than most are. Gather the forces and await the returns . They are coming…P...

SUSAN SAYS:

May we use this heart-wrenching waiting period to fuel our innermost core and celebrate the intense joy it will be to assist in the reconstruction of this planet. We have been chosen to be involved in providing beauty, grace and abundant Well-being for ALL.

Be ready and allow your grandest visions to take flight...
Remain at ease and Journey in Grace.

In regards to the PP's the news this week has be extraordinarily positive. The internet was full of rumors that the deliveries had been completed. WRONG..

Even the guys in the bleachers shook their heads in disbelief that it hasn't been delivered yet. However, my information suggests that all is lining up quite nicely for us and the gift we've been waiting for is nearly a reality…Much gratitude, Susan

ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

YESTERDAY, I WAS INFORMED OF A GREAT AND MONUMENTAL MILESTONE IN THIS PLANET’S HISTORY. THIS MEANS EVERYTHING FOR US ALL. WE MAY HAVE DISCLOSURE MUCH FASTER THAN ANTICIPATED.

REMEMBER THIS MOMENT – IT IS TRANSFORMATIONAL FOR OUR HUMANITY.

THE MUCH ANTICIPATED PARADIGM CHANGE IS UPON US. I WILL SAY MORE AS I AM ALLOWED.

FOR NOW THOUGH IN MORE MUNDANE MATTERS, THE TIMING OF THE PROJECT STARTS REVOLVE AROUND THE FIRST FUNDS FROM THE TRUST THAT WILL LAND IN THE NEXT DAYS IN OUR CORPORATE ACCOUNTS. WE WILL THEN BEGIN THE INFRASTRUCTURE THAT WILL TAKE US TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

ALL PROJECTS SUBMITTED WILL BE PROCESSED, AND START GETTING FUNDED WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH OR SO. WE NEED AT LEAST A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO GET OUR ACT TOGETHER, AND GET THE OFFICES UP AND RUNNING.

I REALLY MEANT TO SAY MUCH MORE TODAY AND ANSWER SOME INTERESTING EMAILS, BUT PLEASE ALLOW ME TO HUNKER DOWN TO THE WORK AT HAND INSTEAD. THERE IS SO MUCH PAPERWORK TO DO NOW AND I AM ABSOLUTELY SWAMPED. I MUST FOCUS ON THE PENDING TRANSFERS TO CRITICAL FILES AND PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN ON STANDBY FOR SO LONG, AND CAN NOT AFFORD MISTAKES.

BUT I DO THANK ALL THAT HAVE JUST HELPED IN THE LAST DAYS (SINCE ADMIN DECIDED TO OFFER HIS VIEWPOINT), AND THE DONATIONS THAT HAVE COME HAVE HELPED SO MUCH THAT THE TEARS OF GRATITUDE HAVE COME NOT ONLY FROM ME BUT FROM MANY THAT BENEFITED AND UNDERSTOOD THE SOURCE OF THE HELP.

THE FAMILY AT THE TRAIN STATION HAVE GONE TO SEE THEIR FAMILY, AND ARE SAFE.

SOME MORE DAYS WERE BOUGHT AT HOTELS FOR SEVERAL CRITICAL PEOPLE OVERSEAS TO KEEP THEM ALIVE UNTIL THE FIRST BITS AND PIECES OF THE PROJECT FUNDS ARRIVE, AND THEY CAN ACTIVATE THEIR ASPECT OF OUR ORGANIZATIONS.

A FEW LIVING UNDER A BRIDGE WERE LOOKED AFTER AND FED.

IT IS YOUR BENEVOLENCE AND MAGNANIMITY THAT SAVED THESE SITUATIONS, AND MY HEARTFELT GRATITUDE IS YOURS.

THIS COMING WEEK, THE FIRST FUNDS WILL ESTABLISH INFRASTRUCTURE. IN THE FOLLOWING WEEK, MORE WILL COME IN TO CONTINUE THE BUILD OUT. THE WEEK OF THE 22ND WILL BE THE BIG WEEK WHEN LARGER FUNDS WILL ARRIVE TO BEGIN THE CRITICAL PROJECTS. THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH WILL SEE VERY LARGE FUNDS COME IN TO BEGIN THE FUNDING OF ALL PROJECTS.

FROM THERE, IT WILL BE NOTHING BUT WORK AND GETTING PROJECTS DONE.

THIS IS OUR SCHEDULE, AND WITH THE RELEASES THAT HAVE COME NOW, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER DELAYS IN OUR ROLLOUT.

THE LAST YEARS HAVE BEEN FILLED WITH VARIOUS DATES OF THIS RELEASE, AND THE FRUSTRATION LEVELS CLIMBED TO INCREDIBLE THRESHOLDS, AND A FEW CORE PEOPLE COULD NOT STAND IT ANYMORE AND LEFT FOR A VARIETY OF REASONS FROM DISAPPOINTMENT, TO RAGE AT THE DELAYS.

WE CURRENTLY HAVE EXACTLY 22 PEOPLE IN OUR CORE SITUATED ALL OVER THE GLOBE THAT ARE STILL HERE AND STILL PLUGGING ALONG. THESE FORM THE NUCLEUS OF OUR ORGANIZATION, AND WILL BE THE ONES THAT WILL MOVE THIS DEPLOYMENT FORWARDS FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR HUMANITY.

MANY OF YOU ALREADY KNOW THE VISIBLE CORE PEOPLE, AND SOON YOU WILL KNOW THE REST AS WE BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD OF US. THE MECHANISM OF THE DEPLOYMENT IS FIRMLY SET, AND THE LAST ITEM CORPORATELY IS THE INVESTIGATION OF TAX JURISDICTIONS THAT WILL HELP THE VARIOUS PROJECT PROPONENTS MINIMIZE THEIR TAX EXPOSURE. THIS WILL BE HANDLED BY A VERY LARGE TAX LAW FIRM THAT HAS EXPERIENCE IN THE RESTRUCTURING OF VARIOUS COUNTRIES, CORPORATIONS, TRUSTS, AND SO ON. THEY ALSO DID MICROSOFT, SO I HAVE CHOSEN THESE GUYS TO DO US AND ALL PROJECTS. THAT WILL BE DONE ON OUR DIME AS THE RETAINER TO ENGAGE THEM IS A HEFTY 1 MILLION.

THIS WILL HELP THE LITTLE PROJECT GUYS AS MUCH AS THE BIG PROJECT GUYS, AND CUT OUT THEIR LEGAL BILL FOR THIS AS WE WILL INCORPORATE THAT STRUCTURING FROM WITHIN OUR ORGANIZATION.

SO I LEAVE YOU WITH THAT FOR NOW, AND WILL DO A LARGER MID WEEK ADDRESSING SOME OF THE EMAILS RECEIVED. AND BY THE WAY, MUCH THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT LETTERS. HEARTWARMING AND BOLSTERS OUR SPIRITS. MUCH THANKS.

BY THE WAY, WE ARE GOING TO BE CHANGING SERVER SYSTEMS FOR BOTH THE ORGANIZATIONS, AND FOR THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS. PLEASE EMAIL THE OFFICE AT HYPERLINK "mailto:2GOFORTH@SAFE-MAIL.NET" 2GOFORTH@SAFE-MAIL.NET TO GET ON THE MAILING LIST. SOME HAVE NOT GOTTEN ON AS YET, AND HAVE WRITTEN IN TO FIND OUT HOW TO AND OTHERS DEPEND ON FRIENDS.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY AND JOYOUS CHINESE NEW YEAR!

XIN NIAN KUAI LE MY DEAR MONKEY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

AND ENJOY THE SUPER BOWL!

IN MEANINGFUL GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
FEBRUARY 7, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

It's been said so often that it always darkest before the light of victory is upon us. Thank you for the support you have given us to keep this newsletter coming. It has kept many computers running. We couldn't do this without your contributions. Small or large contributions service many in need. Please go to HYPERLINK "http://www.paypal.com" www.paypal.com and send to HYPERLINK "mailto:goneforthfornow@gmail.com" goneforthfornow@gmail.com. Please know we will be successful.

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

Thanks to: 
http://www.rumormillnews.com

ZAP SAYS; 

FROM FEB.8TH, 2015
HI ALL

IN CONTINUATION OF LAST WEDNESDAY’S WRITING, THE NEWS BLACKOUT CONTINUES AS THINGS GET UNDERWAY SO THIS IS SHORT AND SWEET. THERE ARE MANY MANY RUMORS AND SPECULATIONS COMPLETE WITH DATES AND TIMES RIGHT NOW. THE DIAL A DINAR LINES ARE JAMMED AND WE HAD TO INSTALL MORE SERVERS TO HANDLE THE TRAFFIC. MADE ANOTHER $10.

I DO KNOW THAT THE FUNDS IN ESCROWS ARE BEING LET OUT, BUT EVER SO SLOWLY RIGHT NOW. I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE SO WE CAN BEGIN HELPING. TOO MANY ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF FORECLOSURE, NO FOOD, LIVING IN CARS AND TENTS, HEALTH ISSUES, AND A HOST OF OTHER STUFF. ALL CRYING FOR RELIEF. IT IS COMING.

THE PURPLE PIGS ARE STREAMING ACROSS THE GLOBE FLYING IN AND OUT OF SITUATIONS IN MAD PREPERATION OF WHAT IS TO COME THIS WEEK, AND IT WILL BE EXTRAORDINARY. THE FIRST BIT OF FUNDS ARE ALREADY OUT TO SOME AS CONFIRMED EARLIER, AND I AM TO FINALLY GET THE RELEASES HERE TO BEGIN THE PROJECT SIDE. PATIENCE IS AN OLD FRIEND IN THIS FREEZING HEAT.

OTHER THAN THIS, I CAN NOT SAY MUCH MORE. I AM PLOWED UNDER BY THE WORK IN FRONT OF ME, AND HAVE PRECIOUS LITTLE TIME FOR MUCH AS THE WORK LOAD IS GREAT. ALTHOUGH I HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE IN PROJECTS, THE DEPTH AND BREADTH OF WHAT IS HERE IS SIMPLY ASTOUNDING. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT….

SO KEEP ALIVE, STAY STRONG, AND LAUGH A BIT. IT IS ALMOST OVER. DO WHAT YOU CAN TO KEEP OTHERS AFLOAT, AND GIVE SUPPORT. THE TIME IS ALMOST HERE, AND THE LAST HUMP IS ALMOST SCALED AND ON TO THE OTHER SIDE AND TO THE REAL WORK.

IN STATELY GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
February 8, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Jerzy says....

"BUT I DO THANK ALL THAT HAVE JUST HELPED IN THE LAST DAYS (SINCE ADMIN DECIDED TO OFFER HIS VIEWPOINT), AND THE DONATIONS THAT HAVE COME HAVE HELPED SO MUCH THAT THE TEARS OF GRATITUDE HAVE COME NOT ONLY FROM ME BUT FROM MANY THAT BENEFITED AND UNDERSTOOD THE SOURCE OF THE HELP.

THE FAMILY AT THE TRAIN STATION HAVE GONE TO SEE THEIR FAMILY, AND ARE SAFE.

SOME MORE DAYS WERE BOUGHT AT HOTELS FOR SEVERAL CRITICAL PEOPLE OVERSEAS TO KEEP THEM ALIVE UNTIL THE FIRST BITS AND PIECES OF THE PROJECT FUNDS ARRIVE, AND THEY CAN ACTIVATE THEIR ASPECT OF OUR ORGANIZATIONS.

A FEW LIVING UNDER A BRIDGE WERE LOOKED AFTER AND FED. "

Who are these people and how much was donated to them? Did the donors receive a receipt with Humanus tax ID#? Is Humanus even a legal foundation that has a number? Have any of you that donated ever received a receipt that you can use for your taxes? Doubtful.

Or maybe these donations actually are going to cover certain employees that have not been paid in ever so long and are threatening criminal prosecution? hmmmm....

Red Panda

Red Panda

These folks I would describe as pitching their own brand of Millenarianism.  The world is about to change and they will be on the leading edge.  

Wiki wrote:"many if not most millenarian groups claim that the current society and its rulers are corrupt, unjust, or otherwise wrong. They therefore believe they will be destroyed soon by a powerful force. The harmful nature of the status quo is considered intractable without the anticipated dramatic change.[5]"

Some who held millenarian views were condemned in 1530 by the Lutherans.[6]

In the modern world, economic rules or vast conspiracies are seen as generating oppression. Only dramatic events are seen as able to change the world and the change is anticipated to be brought about, or survived, by a group of the devout and dedicated. In most millenarian scenarios, the disaster or battle to come will be followed by a new, purified world in which the believers will be rewarded.

In this case the believer's projects will be funded.

That makes Jerzy and Will something like preachers who are expecting a different type of second coming, a second coming of how money flows in society.  Just like the preachers who expect Christ and/or the Rapture any day, Jerzy and co. expect the funding any day, so they can start building this new world.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yep they plan to build this new world on the backs of others projects. I wonder how long they sit on these things promising people they will fund their businesses? Could it be as long as 10 years or more even???
Must be dangerous work. That might explain why Jerzy feels the need to have a bodyguard. All those disgruntled people that are demanding answers must really be a buzz kill.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum