OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A MESSAGE FROM BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ON DISCERNMENT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

www.blossumgoodchild.com

Ladies and Gentleman …
whose hearts are so eager to have something full proof taking place … I am driven to send out this letter just to remind you of a few things that The Federation Of Light have been speaking to us about … because I FEEL it is important.
There are a few channellings going around at the moment that rang alarm bells for me the minute my heart clapped eyes on them.
PLEASE BE DISCERNING. DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELVES TO BE DRAWN IN BY MESSAGES THAT HAVE TRUTH ALONG WITH UNTRUTH EMBEDDED WITHIN.
Before reading … take some deep breaths and ask your soul to let you know whether or not a particular message is coming from LOVE … ONLY LOVE.
If a message carries judgement of another or belittles another … regardless of intensity of dark deeds performed … then the message DOES NOT come from the Light. Higher Light Beings do not speak harshly about anyone. They cannot ... for they are of a Higher understanding and come only from LOVE.
If you place yourself in a state of deep Love before you commence reading , your BEING will soon tell you whether or not the message carries that same energy.
How quickly one is ready to ‘jump on the bandwagon’ before even checking out where the band wagon is going … let alone where it has been!
My inbox has been inundated with hope filled emails regarding a predicted date of Aug 4th for First Contact... asking me what I think about it. Basically … in me feeling the need to write this letter I think you have your/my answer. The said message also states that it shall be confirmed by many other sources . Heard of any?
May I pass on this in the hope it may assist in these confusing times:
CHANNELING ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~ BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ~ 14th JULY...

Yet we ask you to acknowledge also the KNOWN fact that there are some messages out there that ARE NOT and NEVER WILL BE descended from Higher realms . There are messages sent out whose purpose is to deliberately confuse and dupe. They are encoded in order to make one FEEL in certain moments that their hearts are being Divinely touched … and yet they are encoded also with fear and darkness that leads ones thoughts directly to the place in which the message was intended. DOOM and GLOOM!
These are easily detectable … for if one is feeling Love in one moment of the connection when reading and then the heart begins to race at a pace that is uncomfortable …then this dearest souls .... is when the ‘delete’ button should be instantly pressed. It is not a matter of 'throwing out the baby with the bath water' … there is no baby … just dirty water in the guise of a baby!

However ........... should my feelings be wrong in all of this ....... not only will I hold on to my hat ... I shall EAT IT!
Be aware of how you FEEL ... if you have even the slightest discomfort ... question it ... and find your answer within.
May I finish however by saying again that visualisation is our most powerful tool . Let us visualise a world where THERE IS ONLY TRUTH. SO BE IT.
Many thanks everyone .
Draw the Golden Light from above/around/ within into your focus so you can BE ONLY OF IT ... AT ALL TIMES.
Love Light Laughter and Golden Rays
Blossom G. xxx

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum