OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Are You A Mature Soul?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are You A Mature Soul?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are You A Mature Soul?  Empty Are You A Mature Soul? Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Are You A Mature Soul?

Are You A Mature Soul?  Are%2Byou
What does it mean that the Soul is mature or immature?
If, during your Journey, you ask yourself the question: "What do I expect from life?” and you give an honest answer, the quality of that answer contains the response the question of the Soul’s maturity.
The immature Soul is always full of desires, it has ambitions and objectives it intends to achieve, whether these ambitions are of the lowest order (money, power) or of the most sophisticated ones (religious devotion, spiritual self-implementation). Reaching these goals always requires time, so future is always important for the immature Soul.
If the immature Soul has spiritual objectives, than it may suspect that all important things take place in the Now, here and now, but the Soul still uses the present moment as a springboard to get to its future objectives. A mature Soul is beyond its desires and ambitions bound to shapes and forms. The realization that achieving the goals and ambitions did not bring it real happiness, made it mature. It may have brought temporary satisfaction, but not lasting happiness. 

The mature Soul experienced the nature of desires, the constant variability of the world of shapes and forms, where nothing is lasting, everything is dialectical, changeable. The mature Soul is able to abandon its desires and ambitions, and becomes poor in terms of worldy property.
It is important to know that the immature Soul is only able to imitate that poverty, as it has not yet experienced wealth (whether it is material, intellectual or moral wealth), so there is still a suppressed, unconscious desire in it for those things. Until the desires are satisfied, the Soul will not have a chance to experience the nature of forms, shapes and desires, so it cannot become mature.
Are You A Mature Soul?  01
The mature Soul , when the question "What do I expect from life?is posed, provides the following answer: I want to find the real center of my life in order to reach the lasting happiness afforded by the independence of shapes and forms, the joy of existence and the state of unity. 

That is the only way an Soul is able to turn towards the center of its own existence! When an immature Soul turns towards spiritual goals and encounters the requirements of a mind-free state, it starts to play its mind games with which it attempts to bridge the unbridgeable gap between itself and real existence.
An immature Soul wants to live in the shapeless and formless world too, and it wants to be somebody in that world as well! As opposed to it, the mature Soul does not insist on itself, it is pleased to surrender to the process that eventually dissolves it. It gradually abandons identification with the ego (that is, itself), giving way to the recognition that the Soul is in fact a Consciousness without a form.
It is imperative that we should be aware that at any specific step of our Journey we accept the aspect of the mind or that of the Presence.
The Aspect of the Mind
Are You A Mature Soul?  10376016_780322945333627_8271170557479143246_n
The majority of the mankind is characterized by this aspect at this moment. The center of their life is the Ego-dominated mind, which guides and leads them. What is this Ego? When we are born, it is not yet there; it is developed in an interaction with our environment. We survive if we are able to separate ourselves from the surrounding world, and develop an identity of our own. 

The first sign of separation is experiencing the notion of ”mine.” This elementary sense of possession is the foundation of the Ego. ”Mine” is followed by ”for me” and ”I” and ”you.” The Ego therefore separates: ”you-I,” ”mine-your.” The Ego even approaches God from this deep, unconscious instinct of possession: my God, our God etc., and we are only able to imagine God as a transcendental one.
These featurs constitute the framework of the Ego. The identity attached to the Ego is shaped by the answers received from the people in our environment to the question “What am I like?” The Ego is therefore a social product, and is only able to provide a false answer to the question: “What am I like?” The answers are false, because they are based upon feedback from other people and not upon our own experience. The Ego is our identification with ideas, emotions, actions and experience.
Another elementary instinct of the Ego is activity, it keeps doing something, even when it is “meditating,” it is still doing something (concentrating, it wants to achieve Unity etc.) That is why the Ego is unable to do anything with the concepts of emptiness, non-activity. In the eyes of the Ego, somebody who is passive, not doing anything is a zombie, and from this aspect it may be right, if we think of the dead emptiness created by the mind.

The Aspect of Presence and Witnessing
Are You A Mature Soul?  10556245_715893891816528_7619538495203964711_n
This aspect has become more powerful in the world recently. It means reaching beyond the aspect of the mind. The aspect of the mind is not bad, the Ego-dominated mind is not an enemy of the spiritual Seeker accepting this aspect, because the spiritual Seeker is aware that the Ego is not the real center of his/her Self. The spiritual Seeker will identify with it to a lesser and lesser extent. The spiritual Seeker will start to seek the real center, and rely on it to an increasing extent.
At that stage, both aspects are present in the soul of the spiritual Seeker, who lives in a society, meeting other people at work, and is only able to approach the other people from the aspect of the Ego-dominated mind. At the same time, however, the spiritual Seeker does not fully identify with the Ego (its thoughts, emotions etc.) 

When the spiritual Seeker is alone, he/she will turn towards the center, mediates or attempts to bring the Presence into his/her daily life (naturally, after a while, this will permeate the spiritual Seeker’s connections with other people, too). This is a process that unfolds gradually in the spiritual Seeker’s life.
Viewing from this aspect, God can only be immanent, somebody who constitutes the center. Once the spiritual Seeker has found that immanent deity, it will become transcendental for him/her, and the deity (Existence) will saturate the entire cosmos, the whole creation. It will be the focus of everything. 

That is the only way to approach God, since transcendental will never be immanent, as it would be contrary to the nature of the Ego. From that aspect quiet, emptiness and non-activity will be filled with an entirely different content, as the richess of Existence, real knowledge will be brought to the spiritual Seeker

That will be the spiritual Seeker’s identity, where the answer to the question ”Who am I?” will be coming from. ”I am what I am! I am the Existence, the Presence, the Witness, who is not acting, only contemplating the dance of the forms and shapes.” 

Lao Tse asserts that the essence of non-action is the following: "Empty your soul and then stay where you are."

(C) Frank M. Wanderer, 2013-2016
You can republish our articles for free, but please include the author’s name and a link to our homepage (www.frankmwanderer.com)
New book: 3 Stages in the Evolution of the Human Spirit: EGO – ALERTNESS – CONSCIOUSNESS by Frank M Wanderer
Are You A Mature Soul?  51u93rjuqgl-_sx311_bo1204203200_
Contents
Frank is also the author of the following books:

• The Revolution of Consciousness — Deconditioning the Programmed Mind 
  • The Chant of the Heart: Enjoy the Nectar of Being
  • The Flames of Alertness: Discover the Power of Consciousness!
  •  The Biggest Obstacle to Enlightenment: How to Escape from the Prison of Mind Games?
  • and several other books on consciousness and enlightenment.

You can follow Frank online at:

• www.powerofconsciousness.blogspot.com
  • www.fmwanderer.wordpress.com
  • https://egoalertnessconsciousness.wordpress.com/

He has contributed to a few different spiritual websites including

• The Mind Unleashed,
  • Wake Up World,
  • Spirit Science,
  • Waking Times,
  • Zen Gardner,
  • Expanded Consciousnes
  • The Mind Journal
  • Truth Theory
  • The Open Mind
  • Awakening People,
  • My Empowered World,
  • Enlightened Consciousness
  • ChangeYour Thoughts,
  •  Body, Mind, Soul, Spirit.

Watch this video too!

Thank you Awakening People  for posting and sharing this blog.

http://www.awakeningpeople.com/are-you-a-mature-soul.html

Bejegyezte: Frank M. Wanderer PhD dátum: 2:17:00 AM

Thanks to: http://powerofconsciousness.blogspot.hu

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum