OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Judge Anna Von Reitz

Judge Anna Von Reitz

World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States, Says Top Judge Anna “You Are Heirs Of The Republic… Turn off the Boob Tube. Forget their foreign elections. That’s not your government." A GREAT INHERITANCE FOR WEALTH BEYOND MEASURE
Judge Anna (who is a founding mother of the New Republic Of United States) urges the people of the United States to educate yourselves…if you are not aware the Washington DC is a separate corporation… then people read on… there is so much to learn this great inheritance, perhaps one day in your mind, you were a citizen (property) of a false corporation… then the next day in your heart, you realize you are a free spirited being and founding member of the New Republic of the United States…
Judge Anna: There is a lot to be done. I am counting on all of you to grab an oar, educate yourselves, educate your friends, families, and neighbors, local politicians, sheriffs, police, military service members, clergy, teachers–everyone you meet. You are the heirs of the Republic. It is now yours. You have inherited it the same way you might inherit a house. It’s yours to clean up, care for, remodel, and repair.
Humans experimented with the notion that we are stronger together if we compete with all lifeforms… and this is now proven to be completely false… therefore, we now are entering a reversal of focus… towards our true inheritance, which can come if we unify instead of compete.  
FOR REAL NOW, COMES YOUR TRUE INHERITANCE… TRUE POWER AS YOU UNIFY, INSTEAD OF COMPETE. HUMANS ARE LEARNING COUNTRIES ARE STRONGER TOGETHER IF THOSE COUNTRIES DO NOT COMPLETE… THE SAME IS TRUE FOR EACH HUMAN WITH EACH LIFEFORM, HUMAN OR NOT. Face it, under the old system, it was energy draining… we each can surely imagine the power that we each get to create with, as we UNIFY and SUPPORT EACH OTHER… this is one of the opportunities here, that the new republic now provides. 
For some, this could be that day!  Joyful awakening on this day of hearts…  Interesting… this is rather historical intel from Judge Anna, as there is about to be a new announcement on the new republic of the United States… to summerize, it seems, Washington DC is a separate corporation, from the people of the United States… and there have been various frauds that have been scamming the public for decades…. read on… intel reposted below.   Well, Let’s See…..Besides lecturing, teaching, writing institutional framework documents, analyzing new forms of currency and barter platforms, reforming the Federal Postal District Courts, preparing the international criminal complaints against the FBI in the wrongful death of LaVoy Finicum, negotiating with leaders of the Bar Associations for stand-downs and cooperation with prosecution of those responsible for the false claims that have been made against American assets, collection of American assets that have been purloined, placement of international liens, collection of international liens, setting up informational resources for peacekeeping and law enforcement officers, setting up more informational resources for local organizers to restore their local county and state governments owed to the land jurisdiction of this country, exposure of commercial mercenary armies operating on our soil under color of law disguised as trademarked government agencies–FBI, BLM, and so on, that have been acquired by buy-outs and mergers of older governmental services organizations, assisting in the release of Americans detained in federal prisons, demanding correction of political status and the establishment of orderly protocols and agreed upon procedures to accomplish this without further delay or obfuscation, the end of “14th Amendment” citizenship presumptions, repudiation of the the so-called “National Debt” and so much, much more….. not much.

I must plead with everyone again, please, please, please DO NOT send me your individual cases. I can’t possibly reply and when I do pile through my huge pile of daily mail, it is heart-breaking for me to hear your pleas and know that for the most part, I can’t answer because (1) my jurisdiction is limited by geography and (2) there simply is not time. I am only one old lady and I HAVE TO keep my attention focused on the Big Picture of ending these evils once and for all for everyone, not just a few. Those who have gone through the court process of just minor cases know how time and energy consuming these are and also know that there are millions of Americans in the same boat.

My time has to be to spent resolving the fundamental issues so that criminals are brought to justice, misadministration of our government ends, the predatory banks are shut down and the vast majority of these vicious fraudulent court cases simply disappear as if they never were, so that unincorporated counties and states begin functioning and protecting the people again, so that we have peacekeepers instead of law enforcement officers, so that we have actual money instead of hot air.....
To All... Please do your own research as I am doing mine....I know we have ALL been lied to for all our lives... I can tell you we just may be seeing a break through. If I discover anything that is suspicious, I will tell Y'all immediately. Likewise if you discover something that is suspicious please post as a comment and the NESARA readers can take a wack at it... I suppose we will be seeing the announcement soon OR this too may be a lie...

Thanks Popeye 

Judge Anna ~ World Breaking!!! Americans Inherit New Republic Of United States Serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.M921628784d1a0ef40905dbeb735c5f1co0%26pid%3D15

Thanks to: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thank you for sharing from this site sir!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

From Indian in the Machine:

Be Aware Truthseekers Of Nesara News Steals Information From Indian in the machine, and claims Popeye wrote it. See for yourself!

0 Comment
|
Angels and Ascended Masters

Be Aware Truthseekers That Nesara News Steals Information From Indian in the machine, and claims Popeye wrote it.  See for yourself!

http://www.oom2.com/t36659-judge-anna-world-breaking-americans-inherit-new-republic-of-united-states

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

Thanks to: http://www.indianinthemachine.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum