OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
»  The Real State of (Some) Things
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyToday at 2:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Governments deploy “nudge unit” to psychologically brainwash people into embracing “net zero society”
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyToday at 1:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» How The “Unvaccinated” Got It Right
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyToday at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Workers stage largest strike in history of Britain's health service
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyToday at 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Covid jab spike proteins get “delivered” to ALL bodily organs, resulting in hyper-accelerated aging
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyToday at 1:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Says It’s OK For Him To Use Private Jets Because He’s “The Solution” To Climate Change
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WEF Declares That Human Beings Are No Longer Sovereign
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyYesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Swiss Banker Files Criminal Charges Against Swiss Government Related to Pfizer’s COVID “Vaccine”
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Japanese Researchers Sue the Government for Hiding Inconvenient Truths About the Jab
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Legend of Shambhala: A Hidden Land That May Exist Within Our Own
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Good People Doing Good Things — Quietly
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» 15 Outright Lies Joe Biden Told During The State Of The Union Address
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bright green laser lines shoot across night sky in Hawaii. What caused them?
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Introducing Synthetic Biology Horror in a New Light (Pt 1)
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Mocked As Capitol Police Reinstall Metal Fencing For His State of Confusion Speech
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Shocking Aerial Footage" - Turkey-Syria Quake
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Feds Have All The Evidence They Need To Go After Jeffrey Epstein’s Buddies. Here’s Why They Still Roam Free
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fire At New Zealand’s Largest Egg Farm Kills 75,000 Hens Amid National Shortage
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell Survey Exposes True Number of Deaths From the Jab
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wind-Power Makers Suffer Huge Losses, Want To Abandon Major Project
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Seven reasons to get more magnesium
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Released JFK Files Place Jack Ruby Near the Texas Book Depository Building
Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE! EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest email from BIX WEIR.......WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Latest email from BIX WEIR.......

I have to admit that there have been times over the past 5 years that I've questioned my original thesis at the Road to Roota: That there were people working behind the scenes to free us from our bankster controllers. But each and every time I thought we were losing the battle something happens, a hit on the Timeline or an bankster fraud exposed, that reinforces what I am 100% sure of now...

WE ARE WINNING THIS BATTLE!

Yes, the end is going to be messy. VERY messy. But when you are cleaning house and you get to the attic and basement you will invariably encounter the slime, muck and vermin that reside there. As Andrew Jackson famously said...

"You are a nest of vipers and thieves, and by the grace of the almighty God, I will ROOT you out!"

Guess he was the first traveler on this Road to Roota!

I have posted the Friday Road trip for all the Private Road members and you can find it here:

http://www.roadtoroota.com/members/962.cfm

Topics include:

- An Urgent Silver Tip
- Head Bad Guy Admits The End Is Here
- Mama Grizzly Gives More Hints On Ron Paul Presidency
- Federal Reserve and US Treasury Physically Preparing For Gold Standard
- Computer Algos Going "Wonky"
- More Secret Gold/Silver Finds
- Ron Paul: Preparing for the Big Stage

If you have traveled long enough on this road with me you know that the SECRETS OF THE WORLD lie in the archives at www.RoadtoRoota.com. The top section is free but if your interested is peaked and you can afford a few bucks you can sign up to get access to over 900 articles for only $149/year.

Here's the link to sign up and thanks to all for your support.

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/10.cfm

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir
www.RoadtoRoota.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum