OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Microsoft, Intel and Adobe team up to eliminate human knowledge and halt all questions under the guise of stopping “disinformation” online
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Tech is a modern scourge that exposes humans and the environment to “untried, untested frequencies”
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 6:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla bla Fulford Discusses America 2.0 with Paul Adams
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Gulf Stream is weakest it's been in 1,000 years
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 6:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» LIN WOOD CALLS FOR MILITARY TO DECLARE 2020 ELECTION NULL AND VOID!
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 6:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pro Vaxxers Debunk This!! Vietnam Had Zero Autism Until Bill Gates ...
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Peer-reviewed Publication Proves COVID19 Vaccine is CRISPR Gene Editing Technology
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 6:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Man Turns Degraded Land Into Massive Forest!
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for FEB 26 '21: IT IS TIME TO LIE TO ALL YOU GULLIBLE MORONS AGAIN SO YOU SEND ME MONEY
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Refuses to Answer Questions on His 'Immediate' $2000 Checks Promise to Voters
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighted Over Sardinia, Italy plus MORE
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» What are these metallic looking objects captured by Perseverance Mars Rover
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» JAMES CORBETT: “Precedent Trump”
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lawyers Promise ‘Nurember Trials’ Against All Behind COVID Scam
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Seriously, stop using Google
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump In The Looking Glass
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Quietly Revokes 7 Trump Executive Orders: ‘I Don’t Need a Reason’
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Democrat Law Will Fine Mom-and-Pop Shops Who Keep Boys and Girls Clothing in Separate Sections
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» NARCO-POLITIK: ‘The Cannabis Conspiracy’, The Police State Marches On
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyYesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thrive Movement - WORLDVIEW PIONEER SERIES Clip: Nassim Haramein - Is Our Universe a Simulation?
 Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve EmptyFri Feb 26, 2021 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE »  Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve

Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

Fox News Tells the Truth About the Federal Reserve

By Ben Swann

Link to Video: http://ascension2012andbeyond.com/fox-news-tells-truth-federal-reserve/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
LIR... could you please post the whole article here so we have a complete archive? That would be wonderful if you could. Thanks so much.

Anonymous
This sites video/media editor doesn't work & it's all in one place on this site. Instead of posting a link to the article & then video...just one link does the trick!

It's also very hard to read on this site with the editor/format not working write & hard on the eyes. This site is easy to read & videos show up!

People will have to click for a video link anyways, like you put up all the time.

Anonymous
BTW...I thought you were going to put this site link up on the home page with the other sites. That was a week ago.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
sigh...

whatever then

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yes
that changed with all of this unpleasantness.

Anonymous
purpleskyz wrote:Yes
that changed with all of this unpleasantness.

What changed and what "unpleasantness"???

Video's don't work on this site as you pointed out a few days ago with all your PM's.

I always posted videos but gave up on the concept when dozens wouldn't work anyways!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
You know very well to what I am referring to.

I don't put up links to my own site instead of posting the entire articles here. Big difference wouldn't you say?

Just asking that if it is an article to please put up the entire piece is all.

To have a cohesive grouping is one of the things I am trying to achieve here. I am sure you can totally understand that as I am certain that you want the same things for your own sites right?

That's all. Thanks for your cooperation on this LIR.

Anonymous

No I don't know what you are talking about. By all means enlighten me!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
LOL

again whatever LIR. carry on as you will.

Anonymous
So your telling me that once again your not doing what you said & putting the group site up on OOM2 as you promised...another broken promise from you???

BTW...This article has a video & video's don't work on this site any more, remember!! So I posted the video where it does work!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Thats fine. Do as you wish. As will I.

I am done butting heads with you dear one.

I surrender! I forgive you! I thank you! I Love You!

Have an awesome day!!!!

Anonymous
You know I love posting video's here & miss posting all the funny & animal ones. So maybe we can get that fixed??

As for posts that contain things that don't fit...there is nothing I can do about that. It doesn't always fit on many site unless the themes are wide enough.

I only posted partials one day when I was swamped, but have always done my normal postings outside of that. There were just some unique posts all in a row.

So no worries on normal posts, I will try to get full article up as I always do!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Great! :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum