OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Putin Gives Edward Snowden Russian Citizenship: State Media
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Plandemic Nut: How a False Hydroxychloroquine Narrative Was Created, and Much More
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Europe suffers horrifying 755% increase in Excess Deaths among Children since EMA approved COVID Vaccine for kids
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaccine Cardiologist Now Calls for Immediate End to COVID Vaccines
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Has 4 Days to Release Data on COVID Vaccine Injuries Collected via V-safe App, Court Rules
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Wants to Force Everyone to Live Off of His Synthetic Patent Pending Corn
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thanksgiving Supplies like Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Low In The US
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Current Crime Wave Is Unlike Any Ever Experienced In America
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» McCarthy: ‘We’re Going to Repeal 87,000 IRS Agents’ on Day One of Republican Majority
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Was COVID-19? World War V
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» When Green Turns Brown – And Nobody Notices
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Green” Energy Is a Scam. It Isn’t MEANT to Work.
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: Pierre Teilhard de Chardin’s Transhumanism & The Cult Of The Fourth Industrial Revolution
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Unexplained Deaths” Becoming #1 Cause of Death in 2022 in Canada, Australia, and Europe
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» “A” Solution for the Masses Does Not Exist: Perceived Reality Is in Fact Only Theatre?
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Government Pushs a “Digital Dollar” So It Can Seize Assets at Will & Enslave Humanity
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Unvaccinated Have Won
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CNN Slammed Into A Brick Wall Named Joe Rogan
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Requiem For A Figurehead
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FDA vaccine adviser warns healthy young people SHOULDN’T get new bivalent COVID booster
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thrive - Michael Tellinger - Deep Dive into One Small Town, One Connected World
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New COVID Plandemic Documentary Exposes the Truth About Ivermectin and the Scandal That Let Millions of People Die Needlessly
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2

I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  Empty I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2 Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:42 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  Sddefault

What would it be like to hear, a few TRUTHS, from a LIVING, BENEVOLENT HUMAN BEING, who is NOT FROM THIS WORLD? If you really want to know... press 'PLAY'.

It is my divine pleasure, to introduce, to those, who don't know, this very special, humble soul. I won't tell you his name, or the name of the planet he was born on, or the star which, this planet orbits. Will leave that, for you to discover... in this two part mini tribute/ compilation/ expose/ entrée.

Like all my videos... the motivation is to gift you inspiring souls, quick, specific, precise and accurate tantalizing tastes of delicious light (knowledge/information) which emanates out of certain, switched-on, AWAKENED... CONTACTEES, INCARNATES, ABDUCTEES, EXPERIENCERS & BENEVOLENT STAR PEOPLE.

Short videos, which have, buried in them, the clues that allows, us interested folks, to continue on our path of, meaning-of-life enquiry, experience, research, awakening, evolution and transition to a higher dimension... closer and closer to SOURCE... CREATOR... THE ISNESS... WHICH CAN BE REDISCOVERED WITHIN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US.

None of the 67 videos so far, could have been edited for you, if it wasn't for the hard work of internet journalists, videographers, photographers, musicians, their support crews, families & friends. Let's not forget the Star People, Contactees, Incarnates, Experiencers & Abductees themselves.

I don't like to ask... but if any of these folks, has helped you in some way, to realize something about yourself... and if, ONLY IF, you have a few extra dollars lying around... then maybe, gift them and their families a little plastic, by hitting the DONATE buttons on their websites. I personally feel, a crazy kind of bliss/ pleasure, when I donate each month.

Seeing how, the powers-that-be, blocked my last list of LINKS... I won't bother this time. You'll understand why, if you view these next videos...

GOOD LUCK IN 2016 & BEYOND.
Viva La LIBERTA!

Love Always
Rainbow Lightbeing
26th March 2016

I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  Hqdefault

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum