OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) SEC Posts An Award Claim Against Meta 1!
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 9:13 pm by Carl Spackler

» Mysterious event! Sheep make the perfect circle in Sussex UK!Do they worship ?
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 5:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MANDELA II – More Analysis – The latest book by TS Caladan
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 5:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 33-Year-Old Woman Hospitalized for ‘Mysterious’ Paralysis 12 Hours After Pfizer Vaccine
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 12:53 pm by Unknown

» Body Language: President Trump, On Current Events
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Impossible Star-Maps" Within Mystery Ancient Library?
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cape Cod, Massachusetts Against Medical Mandates: Join Protest Saturday April 24, 2021
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oracle Films: The Pushback — The Day the World Stood Together (Banned from YouTube)
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Everyday People
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Coming Modern Grand Solar Minimum
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» 95,000 UK Severe Adverse Reactions Cases from Pfizer Vaccine
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12-Year-Old Girl is Paralyzed During COVID-19 Trials
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» URGENT: Doctor Confirms Parasitic Worms on Facemasks
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - For the Digitally Oppressed
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 6:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Be Careful Because Some Things That Are Termed A Conspiracy Are True’ – Edward Snowden
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 5:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO caught in night sky Kennewick WA plus MORE
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Documentary feat. Triangle UFOs & more (1996)
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High – Shedding Woo – Extinction Level Event
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY 4/20
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» GOVERNMENT IN IRELAND FORCED TO ADMIT THEY HAVE NO PROOF THAT COVID-19 EXISTS
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» „EYES OF THE DEVIL”. A DOCUMENTARY FILM BY PATRYK VEGA.
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 11:32 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» #QTard Drama Theater- ODD CONTRAST: As Juan O Savin appears to sink into despair, 5000 souls rise up as one in Tulsa
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  EmptyYesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2

I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  Empty I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2 Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:42 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  Sddefault

What would it be like to hear, a few TRUTHS, from a LIVING, BENEVOLENT HUMAN BEING, who is NOT FROM THIS WORLD? If you really want to know... press 'PLAY'.

It is my divine pleasure, to introduce, to those, who don't know, this very special, humble soul. I won't tell you his name, or the name of the planet he was born on, or the star which, this planet orbits. Will leave that, for you to discover... in this two part mini tribute/ compilation/ expose/ entrée.

Like all my videos... the motivation is to gift you inspiring souls, quick, specific, precise and accurate tantalizing tastes of delicious light (knowledge/information) which emanates out of certain, switched-on, AWAKENED... CONTACTEES, INCARNATES, ABDUCTEES, EXPERIENCERS & BENEVOLENT STAR PEOPLE.

Short videos, which have, buried in them, the clues that allows, us interested folks, to continue on our path of, meaning-of-life enquiry, experience, research, awakening, evolution and transition to a higher dimension... closer and closer to SOURCE... CREATOR... THE ISNESS... WHICH CAN BE REDISCOVERED WITHIN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US.

None of the 67 videos so far, could have been edited for you, if it wasn't for the hard work of internet journalists, videographers, photographers, musicians, their support crews, families & friends. Let's not forget the Star People, Contactees, Incarnates, Experiencers & Abductees themselves.

I don't like to ask... but if any of these folks, has helped you in some way, to realize something about yourself... and if, ONLY IF, you have a few extra dollars lying around... then maybe, gift them and their families a little plastic, by hitting the DONATE buttons on their websites. I personally feel, a crazy kind of bliss/ pleasure, when I donate each month.

Seeing how, the powers-that-be, blocked my last list of LINKS... I won't bother this time. You'll understand why, if you view these next videos...

GOOD LUCK IN 2016 & BEYOND.
Viva La LIBERTA!

Love Always
Rainbow Lightbeing
26th March 2016

I'M NOT FROM THIS WORLD Part 1&2  Hqdefault

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum