Latest topics
» Study: Cannabis plant contains molecules that are 30 times more effective at reducing inflammation than aspirin
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Egypt Osiris Mystery Nobody wants to Address
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Silicon Trees & Dragon Feathers Smurfs Chickenosaurus Lochness Argentina Congo Jurassic Ice Age
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» a history of lies
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 12:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Pre-1600’s Built for Giants
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Record Decline In Profits In Q1, Waves Of Bankruptcies Incoming, How Consumer Spending Has Changed
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 12:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alan Watts ~ How To Clean Up Your Neagative Karma
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 12:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) Did The Currency Buyers Drop Dave As Their Spokesman?
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave (the Douchebag) ScHmIdT thinks putting out daily videos by Meta1 is being quiet!!! What a Dumb Bunny he is!!!
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Fraud) Says There Is A Fourth Person To Release The Currency Exchange!
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists solve 'missing matter' mystery
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAY 27: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 5-25-20… Khazarian Mafia’s COVID-19 Power Grab Fails, Bill Gates Now a Dead Man Walking
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Time Reversals & Parrallel Universes…In Antarctica – By Joseph P. Farrell Ph.D
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» So… the tracing app is voluntary, but you can’t go out without it?
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G from the guy installing it
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 7:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Narwhal sounds, new research
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 7:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer with MUFON Director Jan Harzan
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - QAnon 8kun-Russia Fail/Cuomo Immunity [Brennan] plus MORE
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Blasts Out a Solar Flare & Coronal Mass Ejection
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyToday at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» FINALLY! 1st CROP CIRCLE 2020 - Folks must be sneaking out of lockdown!
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Full-scale [DS] attack. All assets deployed! plus MORE
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO CONTACT CASES - Michael Schratt on the Richard Dolan Show
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Social Distancing: Based On Computer Model Created by 15-Year-Old, Not Science
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Quarrel at Goblin Creek
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE

UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Large Disc shape UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia, March 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: March 23, 2016
Location of sighting: Mudgee, Australia

This UFO was caught in Australia with an Canon camcorder that was converted to full spectrum ...meaning infrared. This is necessary if you live in a sunny place and really want to catch a cloud orb or UFO. The suns light (some infrared) bounces off the cloak, revealing the UFO. There is no cloak that can hide from this camera. I'm currently saving up for a new one, because they are very awesome tools.  
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com 

Colourful of Youtube states:
The camera was used.CANON. X A. 25. Full H D. with I R . 850. optical filter fitted. Daylight capture. Night Shot position on. This UFO size possible was: 9-15 meter diameter? This craft passed above the Chem Trail High speed.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE Hqdefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
UFO News ~ UFO crossing the Chem Trail over Australia and MORE Sddefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Glowing UFOs Over California On March 24, 2016, Video, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: March 24, 2016
Location of sighting: Arroyo Grande, California, USA
Source: MUFON

This UFO really spooked this guy, but his curiosity really got him chasing it. Cool video of a triangle UFO with several flashing lights. Although drones do often have flashing lights, so do UFOs. So its really difficult on this to tell what it is. We need a closer look. 
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com  

Eyewitness states:
I live out in the country there’s a large eucalyptus trees all around I’ve seen these trees many times before and never noticed any flashing lights I was on my deck taking my laundry downstairs to do it and noticed two blue flashing lights I got closer and I noticed two red flashing lights in my line of sight there was one blue light at 12 o’clock one at 6 o’clock when I got closer underneath the tree I saw one red light at 12 o’clock and one red light at 6 o’clock The blue lights one on top was flashing the bottom was not both red lights where not flashing. I thought to myself it might be a drone that landed in the treetop or possibly a bird nested with something that was making these lights. I watch these objects for three hours from 7 PM to 10:30 PM March 24, 2016 about 10:26 they disappeared and it’s now 11:19 and still looking out for the lights I will continue As a follower of Mufon I understand and believe in this to be fact and I’m alway on the lookout for such. I attached some videos that I took with my cell phone I apologize for the swearing.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum