OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: IMPORTANT WEEK
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 21:43:49 -0400

HI ALL,

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT WEEK, AND THE WEEK BEFORE THE RESET IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN ITS EFFECTS OF GCR AND RV – THIS IS EXTREMELY SIGNIFICANT AND THE INTELLIGENCE I HAVE RECEIVED OVER THE EASTER WEEKEND HAS CORROBORATED THE OTHER SOURCES OF INTELLIGENCE I HAVE RECEIVED THE SAME INTELLIGENCE FORM – THERE IS ONE PARTICULAR TRANSACTION THAT IS EXTREMELY LARGE, AND SIGNALS THE START OF THE RV AND GCR – IT IS SCHEDULED FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS OR LESS (I AM NOT ALLOWED TO PINPOINT BUT I CAN GIVE A GENERAL TIMING) – ALSO THIS WEEK IS OUR RELEASE OF FUNDS AND THE PAYMASTER WILL BE BUSY, AND WE ARE PRAYING THAT THEY WILL NOT HOLD THE FUNDS TO BOLSTER THEIR END OF QUARTER BOTTOM LINE – WE WILL SEE IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, BUT RIGHT NOW, WE ARE ALL AGAIN IN A VERY PRECARIOUS POSITION AS RESOURCES ARE AGAIN AT ZERO FOR THE LAST DAY – MAC AND CHEESE STRETCH ONLY SO FAR WE FOUND – TOMORROW’S MID WEEK MAY WELL BE A BRILLIANT MESSAGE, AND WE ARE HOPEFUL FOR GOOD AND POSITIVE INFORMATION TONIGHT – OH AND BY THE WAY, A FORMER FBI EXECUTIVE HAS JOINED OUR EFFORTS FROM ANOTHER DIRECTION, AND A FEW AGENCY AND POLICE GUYS ARE COMING IN FOR SECURITY AS WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF LAUNCH – IF THERE ARE ANY FORMER POLICE OR AGENCY GUYS AND GALS, SEND IN RESUMES PLEASE AS WE NOW NEED THAT ELEMENT OF OUR OPERATIONS – MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS – LOVE AND LIGHT – IN OUR SERVICE – ZAP

Thank you for the support you have given to keep this newsletter coming. We couldn't do this without your contributions. Please go to HYPERLINK "http://www.paypal.com" www.paypal.com and send to HYPERLINK "mailto:goneforthfornow@gmail.com" goneforthfornow@gmail.com. Please know we will be successful.

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 241012-Private-Eye

ZAP SAYS:

OH AND BY THE WAY, A FORMER FBI EXECUTIVE HAS JOINED OUR EFFORTS FROM ANOTHER DIRECTION, AND A FEW AGENCY AND POLICE GUYS ARE COMING IN FOR SECURITY AS WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF LAUNCH – IF THERE ARE ANY FORMER POLICE OR AGENCY GUYS AND GALS, SEND IN RESUMES PLEASE AS WE NOW NEED THAT ELEMENT OF OUR OPERATIONS

IF THERE ARE ANY FBI OR LAW ENFORCEMENT GUYS & GALS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR A PROMOTION MAYBE THEY SHOULD SPEND SOME TIME INVESTIGATING THIS SHYSTER AND THE MANY LANDA UMBRELLA "FOUNDATIONS" THAT MISREPRESENT THEIR PURPOSE AND USE OF CONTRIBUTION SENT TO THEM!! WAIT... MAYBE THERE ALREADY IS!!

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 7txgb

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HERE YOU GO JERZY... HOPE THIS HELPS YOU OUT!

10 Modern Variations on Macaroni and Cheese
  POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK Sep28x28  5898   Share   POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK Spreddit1

Miss Cellania
filed under: Food, Miss Cellania, recipes

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 640christaface
Image credit: 
Christaface
Like us on Facebook

Photograph by Flickr user Christaface.
Macaroni and cheese is a traditional comfort food in America, born of the fact that it's relatively cheap, simple to prepare, and most importantly, kids like it. You don't stop liking comfort foods when you grow up, but occasionally you want to try something different. Once, I was visiting my parents on a school break and made some macaroni and cheese for my father. He said, "This is good. Is it from a kit, or did you make it from scratch?" I was a bit embarrassed to admit that it was ready made and frozen. Since then I have learned to make macaroni and cheese a few different ways that make me feel like I'm really cooking. However, most of the variations here are things I have yet to try.

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 640rosalyndavis

Photograph by Flickr user Rosalyn Davis.
The macaroni and cheese we know today was developed by culinary visionary Thomas Jefferson, who built his own pasta machine to add improvements over one he'd bought. The traditional variations on putting cheese on macaroni (or using a boxed kit) include baking it with a crust formed by crushed potato chips or crackers; spicing it up with mustard or chili powder; adding crumbled bacon, diced ham, cut up hot dogs, or broccoli florets; and for feeding young children, sneaking in pureed vegetables. That never fooled my pasta-addicted kid for a minute. And then, at a certain age, children discover the "gourmet" version called fettuccine Alfredo. If you've never made macaroni and cheese from scratch, try a delicious homemade mac and cheese recipe without any of the extras (which you can add in the future). When you get more adventurous, here are some strange and modern variations.

1. Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers Wrapped in Bacon

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 640jalapeno_popper
There's not much to describe about this recipe from Carrie B at Bakeaholic Mama that's not in its name, except that I second the advice about handling jalapeños. You don't want the juice on your hands, because you'll eventually touch your eyes, nose, or mouth, and it will burn. Just reading the title Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers Wrapped in Bacon makes me hungry.

2. Deep Fried Mac & Cheese

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 1024deepfried
You may have seen Deep-fried Mac and Cheese (on a stick) at your local festival. Yes, you can make it at home. Supereric at Instructables tell you how, step by step. The secret is to freeze the prepared macaroni and cheese so that it will keep its shape long enough to deep-fry.

3. Mac n Cheese Pie

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 600mac-and-cheese-pie-inside1
JustJENN shows us a variation of baked macaroni and cheese with the addition of a delicious pie crust. It's your choice whether to make the crust from scratch or use a pre-prepared crust, and your dinner guests don't need to know you didn't make it all yourself.

4. Waffled Macaroni and Cheese

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 800waffle
You can't exactly make mac and cheese in a waffle maker, because you have to have boiling water. However, Waffleizer has a way to dress up your leftover mac and cheese with the aid of a waffle iron. Chill it, bread it up, and mash it in a hot waffle iron for a completely different dish!

5. Macaroni and Cheese Sushi Rolls

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 615macsush0312
Making sushi rolls out of macaroni and cheese is a presentation trick that contains no fish or rice, but will impress dinner guests. Dan at Food in My Beard developed the technique using boxed mac and cheese, taco meat, and sriracha sauce. He shows you how to do it in a series of pictures to go with the recipe.

6. Mac and Cheese Grilled Cheese

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 600grilledcheese
Many of us look at a grilled cheese sandwich as a comfort food from childhood, too, so why not combine those two recipes? Umm… because it's redundant? Foodies never let that stop a good experiment! Russell Warnick came up with a mac and cheese recipe with garlic and truffles to stuff between slices of bread. Now you can eat mac and cheese with one hand and no utensils!

7. Mac and Cheese Burrito

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 604burrito
An even easier way to eat mac and cheese with your hands is to simply scoop the stuff into a tortilla and make a burrito. This simple dish has its own Facebook fan page. It's not very active, but hundreds of people like it.

8. Ramac and Cheese

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 610ramen-hacks-17
You don't have to use traditional elbow macaroni or even shells to make mac and cheese. Ramen noodles will work, according to this tip from Serious Eats. The texture is different, so it is recommended that you put some crunch into it by broiling the top layer.

9. Chocolate Covered Mac and Cheese

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 815chocomac06
Dan at The Food in my Beard came across chocolate mac and cheese at a restaurant and decided to recreate the experience in his own kitchen. You may feel better about it knowing that it is not a sweet dish, but contains poblano peppers, bacon, and very dark chocolate -no added sugar.

10. Mac 'n' Cheese Martini

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 1024martinimacncheese
The most bizarre version of mac and cheese ever must be the Mac 'n' Cheese Martini. It is supposedly from Donovan's Prime Steakhouse Restaurant, but since it is not mentioned on the website, there's a possibility it may be a temporary offering.
August 20, 2013 - 1:04pm

Thanks to: http://mentalfloss.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

10 Ways to Stretch Your Grocery Budget

Posted on December 11, 2012 by John Schmoll in Frugal Living, Shopping
POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 10-ways-to-stretch-your-grocery-budget-horz
The following is a contribution from the illustrious Mr. CBB from Canadian Budget Binder. If you’re interested in contributing to Frugal Rules, please consult our guidelines and contact us.

Stretching a grocery budget is very common in many households in today’s economy. As we continue to see people out of work or struggling to make ends meet we have to find ways to make the money go further. If you use a budget you know exactly how much money your grocery budget should be each month. Sticking to your grocery budget can be a tough task if you are not prepared or willing to learn.
In a perfect world we could easily walk into a grocery store and get what we want and get out. That’s not always the case as grocery stores are designed in such a way to almost entice you into spending more than you intended to. You know what I mean. For example, when walking into Wal-Mart, you practically lick the fresh-baked donuts off your face and your head wobbles from side to side. You glance at the bakery and then at the produce section and wonder where to begin, whilst licking your lips and dreaming of cream-filled donuts and a coffee break before you even step foot in the store.
Our grocery budget is $190 a month for 2 adults and at times we struggle when good deals come up but we aim to stick to the plan. This is far from an accomplishment as one person who plays our Grocery Game Challenge each week feeds a family of 7 on a $300 a month budget.
It’s time to combat the myth that being frugal with your groceries means you can’t have quality meals. I’ve heard it all before that if you don’t have a big enough grocery budget you are doomed to eating Kraft dinner and hotdogs for the rest of your life. You must be unhealthy people bla, bla, bla. What is important is that we strike a balance when it comes to nutrition. Everybody’s needs are different when it comes to eating habits and health needs.

Looking for money saving tips and ways to grow your wealth? Then sign up for my free monthly newsletter.

Mrs.CBB and I splurge once a week on whatever we want and it works for us. The truth is you can stretch your grocery budget and eat quality, healthy meals and I proved just that when I participated in The Welfare Food Challenge back in October. Sure it wasn’t easy but I made it work. I ended up having to stretch the money in my grocery budget so that I was not eating convenience type foods.
This is a trap that so many people fall into but don’t worry you don’t have to stay stranded for long. Not everyone with a low grocery budget is on welfare but what I am trying to dispel is the myth that people who have less money to spend have to forgo quality food.
With $26 and my Canadian coupons in hand I was off to the shops and I came back with a pretty impressive amount of food. It took planning but I came up with some recipes such as beet risotto, carrot and beet salad, tomato minestrone soup, chicken rice and vegetable soup, homemade mayonnaise, black bean basa fish burgers, lemon-garlic fried rice, egg salad sandwiches and so on. It’s obvious that I ate pretty good considering I was also able to have tea, milk and cereal.
The downfall was no fruit but building a pantry takes time. So what you don’t have one week you get the next. There are always downfalls with this as each situation is different for example where one may not have the ability to cook or have dietary restrictions push them into convenience meals. This amount of money is low for the average consumer but for some it’s a reality. How much your grocery budget should be depends on your lifestyle and budget numbers.

10 Ways to Stretch Your Grocery Budget

• Meal PlanMeal planning for most people saves the hassle of trying to figure out what they will make for dinner all week. It also helps to sort out what to buy at the grocery store so they are not spending more than necessary. Some people only like to have food in the house for that week and to buy it fresh each week. This is what I used to do when I lived in the UK. Meal planning also helps bring families together as you can sit and plan your meals and talk about it as a family.
    • Know your Prices– It’s so important to know your prices when you look through the weekly flyers or when you are grocery shopping. Keep your eyes peeled on size and price so you are able to compare on the spot whether it is a good deal or another shop has it cheaper. Remember these are professional marketers so put on your thinking hat when you shop so you get the best bang for your buck.
    • Freezer Inventory– Having a freezer inventory list is a smart savings move for everyone. Take inventory of what you already have in your freezer or pantry. Each month we fill in our freezer inventory list so we know what we don’t have to spend money on. You can also add in expiry dates if you know them so you eat products up before they go off.  Most people keep buying items they already have and they end up going in the bin if it doesn’t get eaten on time. We keep ours in a folder right beside the freezer for easy access. No more guessing what’s inside.
    • Coupons-Coupons are what I like to think of as “free money.” Some may turn their nose up at them but if the company wants to save me more money, I’ll take it. We’ve saved thousands using coupons on everyday items that just about everyone uses such as mouthwash, toilet paper, paper towels, toothpaste, dental floss, etc. Coupons can be found in a myriad of places for most people. We typically find them online as a printable coupon or you can order them to be sent to your home. You can find them in weekly flyer inserts in the newspaper, or by calling the company and asking politely. One of the top spots is tear pads at the Grocery Store and if you are lucky you may run into a demonstrator who wants you to try a new product and offer you a coupon. If you do not like to use coupons then you can also use credit card rewards points from our Barclaycard to accomplish the same thing.
    • Homemade Cooking– We like to cook from scratch a lot especially this year as we are doing our best to stick to our grocery budget. We have learned that there are so many items we pay far too much for that are super easy to make at home. Take the time to research recipes and test one out per week. You will get used to this and before you know it you will have lots of recipes that you can whip up in a flash without the cost of convenience. Try my homemade Sloppy Joes and you will never buy those costly packets again. In fact I’m sure you will wonder why you weren’t making them from scratch ages ago.

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 10-ways-to-stretch-your-grocery-budget2

• Reduced Rack– We always like to check out the “reduced” rack at our local shops as we can load up on yesterday’s fresh for half price or less than half price. You can check the bakery, produce and the meat department for great sales.
  • Batch Cooking– This style of cooking is becoming important especially to families that are busy and struggle to put a healthy meal on the table each night. Most families during the week are on the go so this style of cooking is perfect. It’s also great for those lazy nights where you just don’t want to cook. The idea is to set up one day where you batch cook a few lasagnas, meatloaf, Shepherds pies, etc. Portion meals are great for work lunches or at home when you want a quick meal.
  • Eat Local/Buy in Season– Support your local farms, shops and neighbors who may give you a great discount when you buy in bulk or if you are a regular customer. You may even get lucky and get some great deals on organic produce. If you buy what’s in season chances are you will be spending less money and your meals will taste far better.
  • Grow Your Own– If you have the space or even a balcony you can grow your own herbs and vegetables. Each year we plant vegetables and herbs in our garden and in pots so we have them all year long. We freeze any extra peppers, tomatoes, raspberries and rhubarb we have and you can do the same. We bring in our potted for the winter and if we have any excess herbs we turn them into freezer cubes (such as our basil cubes that we made with our extra basil). You can’t beat organic so if you have a green thumb and enjoy eating from your garden this is a must.
  • Buy in Bulk– We have started to buy in bulk items that we know we will use especially if they are a great price. If you compare the prices of a smaller package compared to a larger one you may find you will save with the big package. We also started to buy large bags of dry beans as they are a fraction of the cost next their cousin the can. You can also purchase large packages of meat for cheaper and divide it up when you get home. Not all bulk is equal so make sure you do the math and know your numbers.

I always like to suggest bringing a calculator and a shopping list when you head out to the grocery store. Stick to your plan, stick to your budget and look past all the fancy displays and smells that call to you, “buy me” now. Stretching your grocery budget is possible so plan ahead and go shopping with a positive outlook that you can eat healthy meals with the money you have in your pocket and put the savings in your bank account to be at work for you.

Editors comment: Mr. CBB brings up some great ways to stretch your grocery budget while at the same time having quality items. Mrs. Frugal Rules and I use many if not most of these tips, and we need to having three little ones to feed.
Mr.CBB is the voice behind the blog at Canadian Budget Binder. He can be serious, passionate and a bit quirky but loves his fans and helping others save money in their budget. You may also find him whipping up a meal or treat in the kitchen.

Thanks to: http://www.frugalrules.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

How to Apply for Food Stamps

EBT Card Has Replaced Paper Coupons

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK Food-Stamps

Andrew Burton/Getty Images News/Getty Images

POOFness for Mar 29: ZAP - IMPORTANT WEEK 2430
By Robert Longley
US Government Expert

Updated July 01, 2015.
For over 40 years, the federal Food Stamp Program, now officially named SNAP - the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program - has served as a mainline federal social assistance program designed to help low-income families and individuals buy the food they need for good health. The SNAP (Food Stamp) program now helps put nutritious food on the tables of 28 million people every month.

Are You Eligible for SNAP Food Stamps?

Eligibility for SNAP food stamps depends on the applicant household's resources and income. Household resources include things like bank accounts and vehicles. However, certain resources are NOT counted, such as a home and lot, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), the resources of people who receive Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF, formerly AFDC), and most retirement plans. In general, individuals who work for low wages, are unemployed or work part-time, receive public assistance, are elderly or disabled and have a small income, or are homeless may be eligible for food stamps.
Ads
Social Security Sucks
palmbeachgroup.com
Born before 1969? You can get an extra $4,098 monthly with this
Social Security Ssi Application
disabilityapplicationhelp.org
Apply for Supplemental Security Income SSI. Easy form & Free Help!
The New Iraqi Dinar
wealthdaily.com/Iraqi_Dinar
Wealth Daily's Currency Investment Spotlight: The Iraqi Dinar.

• Snap
  • SSI Apply
  • Food Stamps
  • Apply Medicaid
  • EBT

The fastest way to find out if your household is eligible for SNAP food stamps is to use the online SNAP Eligibility Pre-screening tool.

How and Where to Apply for SNAP Food Stamps

While SNAP is a federal government program, it is run by state or local agencies. You can apply for SNAP food stamps at any local SNAP office or Social Security office. If you are unable to go to the local office, you may have another person, called an authorized representative, apply and be interviewed on your behalf. You must designate the authorized representative in writing. In addition, some state SNAP program offices now allow online applications.

Normally the applicant must file an application form, have a face-to-face interview, and provide proof (verification) of certain information, such as income and expenses. The office interview may be waived if the applicant is unable to appoint an authorized representative and no household member is able to go to the office because of age or disability. If the office interview is waived, the local office will interview you by telephone or do a home visit.

Some things you may need when you apply for SNAP food stamps include:
If You Are Employed: Last four pay stubs or a letter from employer stating gross and net wages for the past month.

If Your are Unemployed: Proof that your employment was terminated. Also identification and claim cards for unemployment benefits.

Proof of Household Resources: Bring all savings account passbooks (including parents & children). Bring all checking account books in addition to your last checking account statement and cancelled checks. All stocks, bonds, savings certificates, annuity funds and credit union membership, etc. must be reported and verified.

Proof of Income: Bring a copy of income tax return for past year. If you are self employed, a profit and loss statement for the current calendar quarter is required.

College Students: Bring proof of education expenses (tuition) and proof of income (loans, scholarships, contributions, earnings).

Social Security Number(s): Bring the Social Security number for each member of your household. If a member of your household does not have a Social Security number, your food stamp certifier will assist you in obtaining one.

No More Paper Coupons: About the SNAP Food Stamp EBT Card

The familiar multi-colored food stamp coupons have now been phased out. SNAP food stamp benefits are now delivered on SNAP EBT (Electronic Balance Transfer) cards which work like bank debit cards. In order to complete a transaction, the customer swipes the card in a point-of-sale device (POS) and enters a four digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). The store clerk enters the exact amount of the purchase on the POS device. This amount is deducted from the household's EBT SNAP account. SNAP EBT cards can be used in any authorized store in the United States regardless of the state it was issued, except in Puerto Rico and Guam. Stores stopped accepting paper food stamp coupons on June 17, 2009.

Lost, stolen or damaged SNAP EBT cards can be replaced by contacting the state SNAP office.

What You Can and Cannot Buy

SNAP food stamp benefits can only be used to buy food and for plants and seeds to grow food for your household to eat. SNAP benefits cannot be used to buy:

• Any nonfood item, such as pet foods; soaps, paper products, and household supplies; grooming items, toothpaste, and cosmetics
  • Alcoholic beverages and tobacco
  • Vitamins and medicines
  • Any food that will be eaten in the store
  • Hot foods

For More Information

If you would like more information, the USDA's Food and Nutrition Service offers an extensive Questions and Answers Web page on the SNAP food stamp program.

Thanks to: http://usgovinfo.about.com

OOPS FORGET THIS ONE JERZY... AS I'LL BET YOU WON'T QUALIFY IN THIS ASPECT:

Proof of Income: Bring a copy of income tax return for past year. If you are self employed, a profit and loss statement for the current calendar quarter is required.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum