OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

"Don't Kill Kenny!" - Guest Post by Mr Zappa

3/31/2016

I know..I know...he is a troll. No doubt. But Kenny is a great reminder that everyone needs to vet their sources. (And he does make me laugh !!!)

It was just too easy for him to do a quick post, and everyone ran with it...gurus and believers alike !

The shame is on you, not him.

If you are angry, be angry with yourself. You are not doing due diligence. You are running with any hint of this RV, hanging onto every word.

And please recognize there are many, many people who are using this whole dinar thing..to promote themselves, to make money..

This is the internet. Anyone can say they are anyone, and that they are anywhere, doing anything. Obviously.

Kenny is good for us. Kenny keeps it real.

Remember to vote under the Housekeeping post-

Don't Kill Kenny !!!

Mr Zappa

via http://www.dinardaily.net/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

IN case some here will not know what this pertains to.. watch this:

HERE ARE THE NOTES FROM OUR FIRST CALL OF THE DAY

THURSDAY, MARCH 31, 2016, 1:00 P.M. INTEL CALL:

19m ago 2m ago FULL TRANSLATION OF ABADI'S POST: Just out of the mosque, people flock in Iraq has re-evaluated in the end we are a nation rich again our cards are $ 3.45 and the dinar is $3.42The main market for Olkn anything and everything that life is wonderful. You can not write in English , there is dancing in the streets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
­~~~~~~~~

GOT TEXT FROM A CONTACT AND SHE SAID, YESTERDAY MY UST CONNECTION SAID RV RELEASED IN RENO AND YOU CONFIRMED WITH YOUR GUY AN HOUR LATER. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, I GOT A MESSAGE FROM HONG KONG PLATFORM ATTORNEY SAYING ALL FUNDS RELEASED . LOOKING GOOD AND STILL NO 800 ‘S, IS EVERYONE BEING DUPED? NONE OF YOU 3 ARE CONNCECTED AND I FEEL THAT IS GOOD CONFIRMATION.

Grandfather pushed New Republic button yesterday, scheduled to release physical in country bullion holdings sometime on Thursday --which freely releases US economy and the global prosperity / reset master plan.

Republic of United States government and Treasury were restored at 6:30pm Wednesday, March 30, 2016.

USA Inc government cabal membership is being legally arrested as of yesterday--this will continue until all known "dark agents" are rounded up.

Also yesterday, redemption 800#s were released to Republic leadership for final implementation at some unknown time on March 31, 2016. These 800#s will be released anytime per internal discretion.

All US and world banks fully prepared for mass redemptions, with opening sovereign rates and off site locations implemented and ready.

April 1, 2016 begins the new fiscal year.

Benevolent American and global history occurring in real time at this hour.
Be at peace. All is well.
God is with us.
3-31-2016 Newshound Guru Tlar Article quote: " ...Abadi "will present the ministerial change tomorrow, Thursday, to the House of Representatives as he promised last week, and reinforce its resolve and determination to proceed with the ministerial change and comprehensive reforms as said in his speech..." Sadr cannot hold the masses together much longer IMO without some kind of action being seen in the next couple of days...So something must break in the next 48 hours IMO. Ibelieve the Abadi government is trying to change the government as one issue and at the same time trying to fix the economy and open it up to the world as a separate issue. In other words I see the economy opening whether or not the political issue is resolved quickly. The IMF works with many article VIII countries that have political issues and yet their currency and economy roll on. Iraq has achieved transparency and banking wise is now qualified to enter Article VIII. I think we will see it very soon. So in my mind as interesting as the politics are, they won't stop the opening of the Iraqi economy. Iraq's banks are ready. Investors are lined up. All the signs are there that this is about to go down

DIVA:

SPOKE WITH ELCO AND HE HAS A SOURCE FROM HONG KONG AND SAID IT WENT THROUGH 6:30 A.M . 82% OF PP’S DELIVERED AS OF THIS MORNING.

SHARYN:

NOTHING NEW , BUT 84% OF PP’S OUT.

OKIE:

TALKED FROM COAST TO COAST TO EVRYONE AND EVEN TW RUSSELL AND GEORGE TODAY AND THEY ARE STILL WAITING FOR OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION THAT IT HAS HAPPENED.

APPARENTLY IT HAS GONE THROUGH AND I AM SURE THERE IS A REASON. WE SHALL FIND OUT.

KEITH:

NOTHING NEW

ELMER:

NOT ON CALL

MATT:

NOTHING NEW

GUY:

GUYS ON WEST COAST TRIED TO EXCHANGE YESTERDAY AND TOLD TO COME BACK TODAY.

ELCO:

NOT ON CALL. SEE DIVA DEE REMARKS

JASON:

GOT A TEXT MSG THAT” O” AND CHINESE MEETING SHORTLY.

JERRY:

NOTHING NEW

JOHN R. FROM OK:

NOT ON CALL

IKO :

NOTHING NEW

STEPHEN:

NOTHING NEW

ROBERT:

FROM IRAQ –PARTYING GOING ON AND CONFIRMATIONS THAT RV HAS BEEN COMPLETED. RV RELEASED AT 6:00 A.M. TODAY.

TONIGHT BETWEEN 6 AND 8 NOTIFICATIONS. TO COME.

CHINESE GRANDFATHER WENT BACK HOME BECAUSE EVERTHING ISCOMPLETED.

BANKS ON FULL ALERT AND

800 NUMBERS RIGHT NOW BEING RELEASED INTO THE CUE FOR RELEASE.

IN ORDER FOR THE REPUBLIC TO BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED, THE GOLD HAD TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY. IT IS IN TEXAS.

WAS TOLD THAT AS OF EARLY THIS MORNING EVERYTHING IS UNDER THE NEW REPUBLIC. THIS WAS AT 10:00 A.M. THIS MORNING.

ON PP’S HEARD 83% OUT. BRUCE:

HEARING REPUBLIC MILITARY IS RECLAIMING ALL MILITARY INSTALLATIONS.

800 NUMBERS CONTROLLED AND RELEASED BY REPUBLIC LEADERSHIP.

GRANDFATHER CAME AND RELEASED FUNDING FOR REPUBLIC 6:30 LAST NIGHT.

SIGNED OFF ON GOLD IN TEXAS TO REPUBLIC.

HAD SOME SECURITY ISSUES AND ARRESTS MADE AND LOOKING GOOD.

This morning I made up an Iraqi and even made it in Arab for the Wing Nuts and somehow this nutjob Tiilman picked it up and is spreading it as fact Never thought I could pull it off twice but it's all over the web LMAO 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmIebmADcC0&feature=youtu.be

From kenlej at: http://www.dinardaily.net

ssmith

IntelDinarChronicles has a poll asking readers if their scrolling chat should be monitored for negative comments.  The reason they're doing this is to get rid of comments by our one and only Kenny.  Here's the link so you can vote to show Kenny your support:

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2016/03/housecleaning-guest-post-from-reader.html

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey there ssmith welcome to OOM!

Thanks for joining and posting.

ssmith

Thanks PurpleSkyz.  Looks like you have some interesting content here.  I'll enjoy looking around!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum