OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Astronomers Detect Rare 'Missing Link' Black Hole in Our Closest Galactic Neighbor
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 1:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» We Are Being Prepared for a False Flag Alien Invasion
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 1:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Fiery Red Orb Over Brazil & Triangular Shaped UFO Over California plus MORE
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘How do you even trust them?’: Aaron Rodgers fires back at Biden after president orders QB to ‘get vaxxed’
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Toronto man says Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine KILLED his healthy, athletic 17-year-old son
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Truckers’ Freedom Convoy to Ottawa Is Underway
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 1:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 100s of Published Reports of Post-Vaccine Medical Distress (Part 1)
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 1:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lawyers Worldwide Sue Govts at International Criminal Court for COVID Crimes
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Domenico Biscardi Whistleblower Doctor Found Dead
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 1:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» City Suspends Vaccines for Children After 10-Year-Old Girl Suffers Heart Attack Following Pfizer Jab
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quadruple-Vexed Israel Breaks World Record in Coronavirus Cases
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» COPS VIOLENTLY BREAK UP KENNEDY VACCINE FREEDOM RALLY IN BRUSSELS
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 1 Million Deaths and Injuries Following COVID “Vaccines” Reported in VAERS as Second Year of “Experimental Use Authorization” Begins
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» RH Negative - Is there copper in our blood?
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antidotes for Toxins Found in COVID19 ‘Vaccines’
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 12:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Protesters gather at Lincoln Memorial to rally against Biden's embattled vaccine mandates
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Barrister, Richard Orme- “Vaccine Passports, Mandatory Vaccinations Are Against The Nuremberg Code”
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» NATO’s “Space Policy” Outlines Readiness to Jointly Respond to Attacks in Space
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» RFK Jr. Gives Historic Speech at Lincoln Memorial Today for March Against Vaccine Mandates and Medical Tyranny
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carjackings soar by up to 510% in major US cities: Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and New Orleans are all experiencing ‘disturbing’ spikes in crime
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange granted the right to appeal extradition – UK High Court
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Where Is Peng Shuai?’
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2022 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016

New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  Hqdefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh bummer... I had hoped this guy was legit... then right up front he mentions Drake Bailey. Well at least I know I can put him on ignore going forward.

aestheticmedic

PS, Maybe he hasn't caught up with that reality, I don't know, I know a friend who knows Winston personally and that is how I knew there was more to the story when it first came out, and I am going to find out about the Drake deal and if Winston is to be believed.  I  don't blame anyone being skeptical its better to be until we see the proof not just more words.

aestheticmedic

:peace sign ali Another friend of mine were discussing what it may be like when we actually change from federally incorporated to old republic, and we are thinking it will look like things as usual and no big announcement will be made, just gradually change the history books, bring in the jury for trials so to not  have riots and old people having heart attacks because they were fooled.  Because how can they say this happened, we didn't tell you and now we are back the way we should be so why even bring it up.  Except the people who lost children, husbands and brothers in these awful wars, kids who died of the drug overdoses and also thrown in jail, so many lives changed and stolen, it is going to be an awful day of mourning when or if the masses really understand what has happened.  I hope we can change the horrible culture that has been provided to us via the movies and TV shows, and the medical and food and so much.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks am!

I will be most interested to hear more.

Here is why I stay away from Drake and those associated. I have a friend that hooked their horse up to the Drake wagon in a big way. That person worked on the inside of this mans "operation". That person came to regret this also in a big way. That is all I can say as the info was given in confidence. But even before I knew all of what my friend told me... my inner guidance system warned me about Drake.  So far that barometer has been on target.

So if you have contact with those that are close to Shrout let them know... they might also come to regret being a part of Drake's thing.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum