OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Luminous Sky Phenomenon Sighted Over Moscow, Russia ( May 3, 2021 )
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» XOX HAPPY MOTHERS DAY XOX
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chinese Rocket has Landed on Earth May 9th, 2021
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» MH370 pilot 'deliberately masked flight path'
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» “No 5G” Political Party Demands Moratorium Until 5G is Proven Safe to Human Health, Flora, Fauna and Property (Australia)
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Pastor Arrested
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» 57 top scientists and doctors release shocking study
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Willful Misconduct? Sign Our New Petition To Investigate the CDC
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Medical Doctors Testify Before State Senate in Texas!
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» World UFO and Paranormal Research Organization GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT!
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 5:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Deceivers [With Dichard Rawkins]
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Yankee Stadium & Citi Field to Seat Fans in Vaccinated & Unvaccinated Sections
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Most Vaccinated Country on Earth Closes Schools and Sports as COVID Cases Surge — 35% of New Cases Are Fully Vaccinated Residents
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Melinda Gates was upset and uncomfortable after she and Bill Gates met with Jeffrey Epstein
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Taking’ the Vaccine
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-Series 100 Hart In The HotZone: Atlantis/BImini Op And COG Deep State!
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2021 - Tenginskaya, in Krasnodar, Russia. Reported 3rd May
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Powerful Magnetic Fields in Space Have Been Seen Bending Black Hole Jets
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» New theory links serpent mound cults, impact craters and high science
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 12:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Food as medicine — the answer to mounting health crises
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Global Reset’ Needed To Fight Future Pandemics Germany’s Health Minister Tells WHO
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistle Stop Cafe Sets Up “Freedom Park,” Plans for “Biggest Protest Alberta’s Ever Seen”
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016

New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  Hqdefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Oh bummer... I had hoped this guy was legit... then right up front he mentions Drake Bailey. Well at least I know I can put him on ignore going forward.

aestheticmedic

PS, Maybe he hasn't caught up with that reality, I don't know, I know a friend who knows Winston personally and that is how I knew there was more to the story when it first came out, and I am going to find out about the Drake deal and if Winston is to be believed.  I  don't blame anyone being skeptical its better to be until we see the proof not just more words.

aestheticmedic

:peace sign ali Another friend of mine were discussing what it may be like when we actually change from federally incorporated to old republic, and we are thinking it will look like things as usual and no big announcement will be made, just gradually change the history books, bring in the jury for trials so to not  have riots and old people having heart attacks because they were fooled.  Because how can they say this happened, we didn't tell you and now we are back the way we should be so why even bring it up.  Except the people who lost children, husbands and brothers in these awful wars, kids who died of the drug overdoses and also thrown in jail, so many lives changed and stolen, it is going to be an awful day of mourning when or if the masses really understand what has happened.  I hope we can change the horrible culture that has been provided to us via the movies and TV shows, and the medical and food and so much.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Thanks am!

I will be most interested to hear more.

Here is why I stay away from Drake and those associated. I have a friend that hooked their horse up to the Drake wagon in a big way. That person worked on the inside of this mans "operation". That person came to regret this also in a big way. That is all I can say as the info was given in confidence. But even before I knew all of what my friend told me... my inner guidance system warned me about Drake.  So far that barometer has been on target.

So if you have contact with those that are close to Shrout let them know... they might also come to regret being a part of Drake's thing.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum