OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Home Remedies - Homemade Cough Syrup
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Colorado Teachers Face Year In Jail for Not Enforcing Student Mask Mandates
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» France suspends 3,000 health workers without pay For refusing Covid Vax
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID propaganda roundup: The ‘safe and effective’ narrative implodes
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Panel Member on COVID Vaccines: ‘Heart Attacks Happen 71 Times More Often….’
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Knocks Biden for Ignoring SpaceX Mission: “He’s Still Sleeping”
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Gov. Inslee setting up Vaxxentration Camps in Washington state
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds March Against Vaxx Mandates In Orlando, Supporting First Responders
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyToday at 3:22 am by smagoo1

» Texas Governor Sends Highway Patrol, National Guard to Block Migrants at Border
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» No Vaccine Rules for Big U.N. Meeting: Free Pass for World Leaders
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» It Happened Again, UFO passing fighter jets during air show in England
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Worldwide Freedom Protests: A Glimpse at the Massive, Spirited Crowds Overflowing the Streets in Australia, UK, France & the Netherlands
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Debunking Biden’s Claim We Must “Protect The Vaccinated From The Unvaccinated”
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabidiol Inhibits SARS-CoV-2 Replication and Promotes Immune Response
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» “THE ICU'S ARE FULL OF VACCINATED PEOPLE”
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Construction Workers Protest Against Government Restrictions and Mandates
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australia to exclude the unvaccinated from the economy
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 9:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Investigation: Majority Of NYC Restaurants Not Enforcing Vax Mandate — Backlash Against Tyrannical Mandate Grows
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carcinogen found in Pfizer drug prompts recall
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Could The Volcanic Eruption In The Canary Islands Create A Giant Tsunami That Hits The East Coast?
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  EmptyYesterday at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016

New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
New Republic Update & History by Winston Shrout - March 29, 2016  Hqdefault

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Oh bummer... I had hoped this guy was legit... then right up front he mentions Drake Bailey. Well at least I know I can put him on ignore going forward.

aestheticmedic

PS, Maybe he hasn't caught up with that reality, I don't know, I know a friend who knows Winston personally and that is how I knew there was more to the story when it first came out, and I am going to find out about the Drake deal and if Winston is to be believed.  I  don't blame anyone being skeptical its better to be until we see the proof not just more words.

aestheticmedic

:peace sign ali Another friend of mine were discussing what it may be like when we actually change from federally incorporated to old republic, and we are thinking it will look like things as usual and no big announcement will be made, just gradually change the history books, bring in the jury for trials so to not  have riots and old people having heart attacks because they were fooled.  Because how can they say this happened, we didn't tell you and now we are back the way we should be so why even bring it up.  Except the people who lost children, husbands and brothers in these awful wars, kids who died of the drug overdoses and also thrown in jail, so many lives changed and stolen, it is going to be an awful day of mourning when or if the masses really understand what has happened.  I hope we can change the horrible culture that has been provided to us via the movies and TV shows, and the medical and food and so much.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Thanks am!

I will be most interested to hear more.

Here is why I stay away from Drake and those associated. I have a friend that hooked their horse up to the Drake wagon in a big way. That person worked on the inside of this mans "operation". That person came to regret this also in a big way. That is all I can say as the info was given in confidence. But even before I knew all of what my friend told me... my inner guidance system warned me about Drake.  So far that barometer has been on target.

So if you have contact with those that are close to Shrout let them know... they might also come to regret being a part of Drake's thing.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum