OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Message From Vatic Master ~ If you have any extra and want to donate to a GOOD cause please go to the link below and help if you can. I can not say enough on how much she has given to us ALL in the way of info and her time.

Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  Sharing-is-caring
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  Donate_CanYouPleaseHelpUsNow

http://www.vaticproject.blogspot.com

I Just Got out of the Hospital: Have been in since 3/29/16

I have been diagnosed with bone cancer,  but will continue to post as I am well enough to do so, but there may be skipped days, since I am not well and since, I am not expected to live more than 6 months, so please be patient and I will do the best I can for now.   Thank you for all your support and caring.

It appears I am still going to need some help financially, until I either find a natural remedy for this type of cancer or fall into a financial windfall.  LOL   So, any donations you feel you can afford to give, please do so at the pay pal button off to the right of this blog.  I am going to try some of those natural remedies and will need financial help to do so.

God bless you all for sticking with us during these most precarious times.   I knew when I started this, what to expect, so I am emotionally prepared for what is coming.  Keep the faith and fight for your nation and its freedoms in any way you can.  God Bless you and keep you and your family safe and FREE.  

Much LOVE and THANKS to Vatic Master at: http://www.vaticproject.blogspot.com

Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  Please_donate____by_randomthings_byme-d5u1gkb

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

ralph_valentine

SORRY FOR YOUR CANCER TROUBLE.
How do we know this is not a scam?
There are plenty of post on this site that can cure or help at a far greater savings.

So, I wonder why you deal with the corrupt
medical machine, or are you looking you people to put in jail or worst kill

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

This woman is not a scammer. I have known her for many years. I owe much to her.
The medical help we hope she can receive is not available within the "corrupt medical machine" as you put it.
But medicinal CANNABIS products are NOT covered on insurance. They have told her she only has 6 months at the tops. This is plenty of time to heal if we can get her funds for CBD oil etc.

I would NEVER ask anyone to donate to a scammer... ever.
I also ask those that can do remote healing to please include Vatic in their work. It will be a great loss to us all if she succumbs to this disease.
And if you are insinuating that I have a nefarious reason to ask this request you are way off base. I work hard to expose those that are not legit. Vatic Master is NOT one of them.
So... if anyone has it in their heart to donate this is the cause to do so.
Thank you to any and all that can help!

Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  2081680901

4Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  Empty CANNABIS Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:59 pm

ralph_valentine

CANNABIS and black seed oil are available
contact Dr. C South Carolina or read up on Rick Simpson both have had articles on this site in the last week

contact Hulda Clark foundation
most cures are inexpensive and yes not free as insurance is part of the corrupt medical / drug sickness game.
The web has much help if you look. cures are usually quick, simple and can be handled at home

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks... I am aware of these wonderful products. (I have much respect for Rick. He actually helped me with a friends dying canine that I was trying to get help for. He is a very nice man.)

But... this is why we are asking for donations. :)

What some would consider inexpensive others without those funds would consider out of reach as is the case here.

She lives in a medical MJ state but the best deal I can find is the paste and that I can get at a 10% discount and still 144.00 per tub. Oil goes for near 100.00 per tube. We have access to a medical card also and still that is the cost for the medical grade.

Thanks for your suggestions though. Much appreciated :)

6Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  Empty no cancer Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:37 pm

ralph_valentine

ok, i AGREE that CANNABIS cost is out is of site
Black seed is not check it out on the web

very inexpensive, check your ph.
it is more then likely acid 5 or lower. The ph must be raised 8 or better and maintained 7.5.
Latest article I saw on the web is  to take a spoon of soda 4 X a day in water. this can get you to the desired ph.
sorry, cancer is a mental disease, by that I mean if you accept the death sentence of the medical establishment you are doomed.
If you get it out of your head and work at living you are 1/2 or better there.
In addition to soda, Hulda Clark has a formula for a liver cleanse. this is a must, the liver like the oil filter in the car is contaminated, this is a 1 to 2 week procedure cost less then $50.00
Get black seed oil (cumin) again 4 X a day, if you can get CANNABIS oil that Rick talks about add this to the black oil.
you should do a colon cleanse several times the 1st week 3 X and 1 X for the next 3 weeks.

by this time the pain should have diminished.

Kemo is killing your amune sustem, kemo is mustered gas used in the trenches of WW1.
radiation you might as well crawl into a microwave.

Sorry prove me wrong, please

again sorry, will you live? I do not know, it is dependent on you.

many stage 4 people are still alive 5 + years after the drs. gave up.

as far as money goes I have non on SS the above is cheep.

As far as medical bills go it is all a scam. In this country (US) your relatives are not responsible for your debts. We still do not have a deters prison

The above will make many health changes. soda is 50 cents. Stay away from all sweet and decaf drinks. drink green tea, black coffee good for the colon, no dairy, eat fresh green vegetables, no grain or cereal products

wish you luck

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks so much! I will pass this along to her.

I know she will want to cover all bases. She is a fighter and mindset is also so important in recovery.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  Sharing-is-caring
Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  Donate_CanYouPleaseHelpUsNow

http://www.vaticproject.blogspot.com

9Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  Empty bone cancer Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:18 am

ralph_valentine

If this will help, I have almost 2 full bottles of CBD oil (cannabis)

I was using for experiments, outcome not sure at this time.

The bottle label says (HEMP) per
Rick Simpson the oils are not the same even though there are more then 150 different verities world wide.

you are right it is expensive.

If you wish to see if this will help, I will send you what I have on my dime. all I need is an address.

It may help or not, at this point nothing to loose

wish you luck

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

That would be wonderful!! Thank you so very much.

I will see if she is comfortable with me giving her address out, if not I will message you mine and send it to her.

That is very generous of you and so appreciated by me. Mahalo!

Message From Vatic Master ~ Please HELP if You Can  2081680901

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum