OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ines Radman ~ Chemtrails and more Chemtrails

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Chemtrails and more Chemtrails

April 9, 2016 Ines Radman

I can only speak for my sky in Croatia, but I can tell you it is getting really freaky. Normally this time of year, it is already 20C and we are in short sleeves. For the last 3 weeks it has been nothing but unstable weather. It’s not the unstable weather that is the issue at all, it happens all the time everywhere in the world, we can now call our climate extreme and changeable overnight. The best computers can’t prognosticate what the weather will be like within 24 hours let alone a week.
What has been freaky is that about 10 days ago, chemtrails have really been working hard, in fact, I have never seen so many chemtrails before, it’s literally forming a grid in the sky and so although the sun is warm, the shadows confirm that the sun is there, the chemtrails clouds cover it so that we can’t see the actual sun. What is even more freaky is that this time of year, if I go out into the sun for the first time, I would get red within 15 minutes. I was out in the garden all last week and did not even catch a tan at all, there was no sun effect on my body and yet I have the olive skin and tan normally. I don’t ever remember burning because my skin is such that it is naturally oily and so it seems to just tan nicely even if I’m out all day long.
I took out my geiger counter as well, and it is fucking high, I didn’t write down the measurements and will do that in the next few days, but I can tell you that we are about 25% higher radiation than normal which of course is accumulative, so at that rate, you’re going to cancer very soon especially if you spend time outside.
Remember I said many times that things will get really freaky, some won’t even make sense. The beast is on it’s back, wounded. The beast knows it either has to give it all it has or it will die, and this is where we are at right now. I know it may seem futile to even hope that things will get better. I can feel your frustration, I can feel your hopelessness because like me, you thought things were going to start to change. They are folks, this is the beast fighting for it’s last breath now, it will get uglier. If they can’t start another war, they will cause earthquakes and extreme weather conditions, CERN will try to destroy the dimension swap; in other words, it is trying to stop the planet from moving to 4D and higher, but we have to believe that this whole production was carefully planned out before we got here, therefore, everything is as it should be.
There are no arrests, there is no disclosure, this may be the last Pope, but this reality doesn’t end by catching the bad guys, this reality ends by them not being able to function in higher frequencies, thus their madness as we see them panicking and striking out as wounded beasts. They are like Dracula, rushing to darkness before the sun comes out, and we all know what Dracula does in order to save his soul.
Don’t focus on what is going on now, it has to happen. Remember that whatever we think and concentrate on is created for the Cabal. We need to focus on what we want, and see ourselves in that reality.
Check this out: I have a favorite teaspoon, it’s a relic, deeper and larger than most modern teaspoons so whenever I open the cutlery drawer I look for it first. The last few months it started with coincidence, it was on top. I started to think to myself “This teaspoon is always on top”, and ever since then, if that teaspoon is washed, it is always on top of the other teaspoons. This is just one example of the power of our thoughts. The moment I doubted that I was doing this, the teaspoon went under to #2, but as soon as started to think again, it showed itself on top. We are the power, we are the ones that we are waiting for.. There are no special great minds or people, there are only people that are aware of what is going on and learning how to use their power.
Don’t create their reality, for thousands of years they have been feeding us with symbols, codes, subliminal messages,  and fear to think what they want us to create for them. We must remove ourselves from their reality and start using that power to create our own reality. It is happening as we speak, people are waking up in bigger groups now all over the planet, but also the weather and climate is creating extreme conditions all over the globe as well. This must happen, order comes out of chaos and in order for us to come together, we have to create chaos and destruction. Like an addict that has hit rock bottom, there is no other way but up. Hang in there, we’re all doing what we need to be doing. Stay focused on the world that you want to create, let go of things that have material value, get into nature and talk to the planetary mother, walk barefoot and recharge your electrons, unite your soul with nature…our power comes from there.

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum