OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Colonel Spills the Beans EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Colonel Spills the Beans

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Colonel Spills the Beans Empty The Colonel Spills the Beans Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:37 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Colonel Spills the Beans

by Elle - Apr 12, 2016

The Colonel Spills the Beans Windshield-700x234

The Colonel Spills the Beans Print
Tracy Haus
Guest, ZenGardner.com
It is an incredible and amazing thing, these brains of ours. The events in our lives that we hold on to and never let go. Everyone I have ever talked about 9/11 with remembers exactly where they were and what they were doing when they first heard of the attack. We each can recall that day with great detail and emotion when we bring it back into conversation.
My mother can tell you when she first heard that Kennedy had been shot. Although it happened over 50 years ago, she still can tell you her story as if she were recalling it from yesterday. We all have those times in our lives, both extremely positive and traumatic that we will always remember and occasionally bring back up in conversation.
I may have forgotten if I ate breakfast this morning, but a conversation that took place 25 years ago is branded into my head forever.  At the time I thought it was just the ravings of a drunken lunatic, but now I see that it was those words that planted the seed. It was the beginning of a new path that would take me miles off track and far from the strict confines of a small town in north Texas and further still from the baptist ideals I had been raised to believe. I now look back with great gratitude. That naive and young farm girl who always questioned authority, I am proud to say, found herself in the truths sought.  I giggle when I hear someone say to a child that they sure have a mind of their own. Yes they do and that is such a beautiful thing.
I could start with how I joined the Army or became a linguist (by taking the dlab test…defense language aptitude battery) or how I came to be at the Presidio of Monterey, CA on that day, but to get straight to the point, I just happened to be at the Captain’s quarters when the call came in.
Our company Colonel needed a ride home from the officer’s club. I didn’t know him from Adam, in point of fact I did my best to avoid officers and there was a slew of them.  Back in the early 90’s, the Presidio was the language school of all four branches, both men and women and officers alike. Basic training instilled in us the pecking order and as an enlisted we knew our place, but that night I would do what I was told. You can’t argue an officer’s request which is one of the many reasons I made for a terrible soldier.
As soon as he got into my car I could smell the heavy stench of liquor reeking from his skin. I thought to myself that this was one professional drinker. He was the kind of guy who could drink and drink and still walk and talk straight. His words were slow, but calculated and you could tell he was at a point in his life where he stopped caring; about himself and life in general.
I tried to make light conversation by remarking how I had seen protesters of the desert storm war with Iraq. They had been outside the gates waving their signs ” No Blood for Oil”. I tried to make out like I was some proud soldier when in reality I had no idea to the what, how or why of the war.
To my amazement he said, “They are right, you know. You are young and we are all just pawns, all of us. Nothing is what you think. It is all manufactured and manipulated by the New World Order.” My curiosity was spinning. Why tell me this; someone you have never met? New world what?  He would go on to tell me that these elite men and women who rule do so under other beings who were inhuman. He said there were underground cities and these human pawns performed sacrifices to them. Everything the media said was a lie and all the norms of society rigged to benefit the evil ones. He told me that we were all under some form of mind control.  He said to never envy the famous and that many of them are under even greater control than the rest of us. Incredible then, perhaps not so much now, but imagine if this were you being told such nonsensical things.
This was much earlier than the days of David Icke, Stewert Swerdlow,or Jay Weidner or the treasure trove of other investigators and journalist who eerily speak of similar realities. The internet had yet to be utilized and alternatives to the mainstream media did not exist. This man was an intelligence and high ranking officer talking about people and beings I had never heard of, but now I believe I know why. Why the conversation took place and how the Universe does indeed work in mysterious ways. The doubting Thomas that always wanted the facts and could see when actions didnt agree with words was given validation to questions that I was not even yet aware of.
Since those days gone I have come full circle. I was given a gift all those years ago. A view outside the one I had been taught and it opened me up to reexamine everything I had assumed or been told. Instead of looking at the media and the entertainment industry as just that, with further examination I discovered many lies that my television told me. Now what once seemed crazy is rational and what once seemed normal is not. I am not asking anyone to believe this man’s story, but to think and do some investigating of your own before you decide. How much do we really know about our government? Can we always trust what we hear or watch? Is there room for a view outside the one we were each born into?  Should we automatically trust authority?
Just keep digging and putting those pieces together and you too may see, some times truth is indeed stranger than fiction.
+++
ZenGardner.com

Thanks to: http://www.zengardner.com

2The Colonel Spills the Beans Empty Re: The Colonel Spills the Beans Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:59 am

topspin2

Nice story......

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum