OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” Empty Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:28 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX”
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” Michio-kaku-on-the-moon-landing-e2809choaxe2809d
Date: April 13, 2016Author: Voice Of People 0 Comments

1 Vote

Photos? Video? Could be fake.Narrative? Could be lies. Launches? Yes, but what happened after they went into orbit out of sight? Did they really go to the moon? Do they really go to the space station or is just a lighted orbiting umannned prop? Did they really repair a Hubble telescope? What about the flag waving? I don’t know and there’s nothing we can prove about it on Earth. What about the shadows? I don’t know and there’s nothing we can prove about them on Earth.What about the Lunar laser reflector? I don’t know and who knows how it got there even if it’s actually there.
By Nerti U. Qatja, @VOP_Today

But then I stumbled upon the spacesuit ice sublimators.Being in either the vacuum of orbit or the vacuum of the moon, heat transfer is a difficult engineering challenge.There’s nothing cool to conduct heat to, there’s no atmosphere so there’s nothing to convect heat to and a radiator would be huge and ungainly so NASA describes the clever and exotic technique of using nickel porous plate ice sublimators to explain how heat was allegedly transferred from the spacesuits and the Lunar Modules(LM).
A primary closed loop of water circulates around the heat source, either a human body or the LM, through a nickel porous plate heat exchanger.The secondary side of the heat exchanger is open to the vacuum of space through many small poresm Water passes into the heat exchanger, receives the heat of the closed primary loop and then, because it’s exposed to vacuum, phase changes from liquid to ice and sublimates into space transferring heat with it.Very neat and ingenious.Naturally, I wanted to learn more.What does a spacesuit sublimator look like? Specifications? Procedures? Video of one being tested?Photographs?Technical discussions in heat transfer or thermodynamics books? I searched. Strangely and absurdly, I found almost nothing.I received almost nothing.
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” Moonhoax_900
I got stonewalled when I appealed for information. Absurdly, there were no photographs.Absurdly, there was no video of spacesuits with ice sublimators being tested.
Most absurdly, there was no information in any academic-level heat transfer or thermodynamics books. Absurdly, the alleged manufacturer, Hamilton Sunstrand of United Technologies would only release very elementary information.Absurdly, NASA’s Johnson Space Center refused to provide video or photos and stonewalled me instead.
Absurdly, the Rice University Department of Mechanical Engineering, most closely associated with Houston’s Johnson Space Center refused to comment.
Absurdly, my Congressional representatives in two states, California’s and Washington’s Feinstein, Boxer, Cantwell, Murray, Capps and Hastings,stonewalled me also when I requested their assistance acquiring accountability from NASA.
Michio Kaku On The Moon Landing “HOAX” Cc520f73e39c7bcd8443ca24e1bdc1bc
But voila!The good news was that I had stumbled upon the way to PROVE whether the NASA space program was a hoax.NASA must publicly demonstrate,before independent witnesses, a spacesuit with ice sublimator cooling system in a high vacuum chamber on Earth duplicating environmental conditions of orbit.NASA refuses to be accountable.It’s unacceptable.
We can PROVE today on Earth if the NASA space program is a hoax.
Please demand NASA accountability from your respective Congressional representatives.As President Ronald Reagan said in his Farewell Address, “We the PEOPLE tell the government what to do; it doesn’t tell us.”Please tell them that you want to see a spacesuit with ice sublimator work in a vacuum chamber on Earth.Thank you.”

The Truth Behind The Moon Landings

Americans have gone back and fourth on this subject almost as much as we do about the 9/11 terror attacks in 2001. I guess the question is if they did fake the moon landing, what was the reason. Was it to fire the Russians up? Was it to brain wash and captivate the American people? I guess only time will tell. Please leave comments. What do you think?

Thanks to: https://voiceofpeopletoday.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum