OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit Empty Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:45 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Biblical Prophesy and Bullshit

April 17, 2016 Ines Radman

Last night I was listening to Steve Quayle, Gil Broussard and Stan Deyo in their respective shows. Each one has something unique to offer, each one interprets the bible in his own way. I take what feels good and leave the rest although the more I listen to them, the more it seems I am throwing away things that for some reason just don’t make sense.
The term “logic” came from the Greek word logos, which is sometimes translated as “sentence”, “discourse”, “reason”, “rule”, and “ratio”. Of course, these translations are not enough to help us understand the more specialized meaning of “logic” as it is used today.
So what is logic? Briefly speaking, we might define logic as the study of the principles of correct reasoning. This is a rough definition, because how logic should be properly defined is actually quite a controversial matter.
To discover truths is the task of all sciences; it falls to logic to discern the laws of truth. … I assign to logic the task of discovering the laws of truth, not of assertion or thought.Gottlob Frege (1848-1925). From his 1956 paper “The Thought : A Logical Inquiry” in Mind Vol. 65.
So, logic can be defined in different ways but if 3 people I know of interpret the Bible in 3 different ways, can we come to the conclusion that neither is correct or that only one is correct?
I vote for “none of the above”. It dawned on me last night that our entire system is rigged. It wasn’t rigged over night. It was rigged thousands maybe even more years ago to lead us to where we are today. From what I have read, it is estimated that over 52 scribes participated in writing the Bible. Imagine 52 different people, characters, belief systems, cultures all trying to interpret or transcribe ancient text that already has very little meaning. Let’s put aside the 50 or so scribes that participated and all their higher ups that gave them instructions on how and what to write.
Here is a perfect example of sillyness: “[url=http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Matt 24.5%E2%80%938]Matthew 24:5–8[/url] gives us some important clues for discerning the approach of the end times: “Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.” An increase in false messiahs, an increase in warfare, and increases in famines, plagues, and natural disasters—these are signs of the end times. In this passage, though, we are given a warning: we are not to be deceived, because these events are only the beginning of birth pains; the end is still to come.”
Ok, so let’s work on the first clue, “many will come in my name”. How many have come in Jesus’s name so far? How many gurus and reincarnations of Jesus exist already? How many people strive to be like Jesus?  It can be construed as if only Jesus is Jesus, but how the hell do we know who Jesus really is? If that were to happen, and if Jesus really does return, how the hell do we know who the real Jesus is and if one even exists? To understand more of this, it’s good to read the Nag Hammadi texts on Jesus and his life. The bible is very poor on information about Jesus and therefore, he ends up being some mysterious person, yet it was known at conception that Jesus would be the Messiah. If that is the case, where is his life in the Bible? Is that not important?
The 2nd clue speaks of wars and rumors of wars and to not be alarmed. Are you kidding me? Wars? Wars have been happening since the beginning of man or civilization. Can anyone give me a 5 year period where there was Peace on this planet? So, this sillyness about wars and rumors are wars has no meaning nor does it predict anything because we are in constant wars. The only thing that disturbs me is that Jesus says we should not concern ourselves with it or worry about it. Are you kidding me? What are we to do? Just sit around and jump up for joy everytime we see a war or hear of a war? What kind of war was he referring to? In the Gnostic texts he actually refers to the space wars, not wars we assume are between humans.
The 3rd clue speaks of nation rising against nation. Are you kidding me? Isn’t that the same as war? Nation against nation is not even a headline story anymore. It has been going on since the beginning, the moment we conceptualized power, we were occupying and killing. How is this a clue?
The 4th clue speaks of famines and earthquakes in various places. Is this something new or different? Famine existed in Egyptian times, in many and ALL civilizations. Famine does not mean that a certain region or country is experiencing famine. It can mean that a neighborhood could be experiencing famine. Regardless of what I think famine to mean, it has been happening forever, so what is so different? Look at Africa, they have been in famine for over 50 years. Look at different developing countries, how about the wars causing famine? So, it’s not a good clue nor does it give us any information as to “when”.
Deception is the key word in this entire subject. Jesus warns people to not  be deceived by a false Christ or that all these clues were only the beginning and that we must not be deceived. Who is going to deceive us? What is going to deceive us?
Just looking at these clues that Jesus gives is enough to understand or come to the conclusion that this is propaganda or that it was implanted on purpose to keep people in fear. You see, if you are a Christian or believe that Christ exists, each time you hear of a war you may think about the end. Each clue actually leads you to fear something. The reality is that he never mentions what that end actually means other than saying that it’s not the world that will end, but things as we know them. If the world itself or planet itself is not going to disintegrate, then why worry about wars and famine if the end he is talking about could be this reality? Nothing makes sense if you look at it that way.
Wars are started over the sacred texts. Most wars today are based on religious wars or wars between people of different faiths. Isn’t that ironic that most wars are started by the word of God? May God help us? So, I have come to the conclusion that bible prophecy is not the word of god or christ. It is based upon human scribes and their controllers using the bible to scare people into fearing something terrible because they know the frequency of fear keeps us in lower dimensions.
For those of you that have not read the Gnostic texts, I suggest finding the Nag Hammadi Library online and looking for specific gospels on Jesus where you will read his entire life, where he travelled and what he studied. I’m not saying these are facts, the gnostic texts can not be any more real or credible than the bible, but they existed long before Christianity and they don’t disempower humanity. This is the difference between Christian and Gnostic. Christian leaves you feeling like a piece of sinner shit and dependent upon the mercy of some mad god. Gnostics teach you that “nous” knowledge is inside of you and that you are the powerful one. Just these two comparisons alone are enough to understand that Gnostics taught positive and empowered, and these are the teachings that Jesus actually taught and this is why he was killed. THEY did not want him to empower humanity. Why would the bible contain any truth in it?
Has the bible ever created goodness to humanity? What benefits has the Bible created to humanity? The Bibles are filled with alien gods who proclaim to be one and only gods. These gods kill firstborns, just like Christianity killed millions of people.
Although I do have a lot of respect for Steve Quayle, Stan Deyo and Gil Broussard; they use the bible as a foundation of what may be. Much of the bible if read in a scientific way does give us some truth, of course, truth has to be mixed in with propaganda, but I will use one example  of bible prophecy not coming to fruition. Last year, the 4 blood moons were supposed to be the beginning of the end. Nothing happened. But the entire christian world, the researchers such as the men mentioned above all talked about this to ad nauseum including Peter Kling that something was going to happen. Nothing happened.
Keep in mind that these are just my thoughts and opinions. Coming from a position of creating our own reality, and creating through our own thoughts, why would anyone attempt to predict our future if we are the ones that create our own reality? To me this doesn’t make sense. If someone or something is determining our future, then why the fuck are we here?  The bible, as far as I am concerned may contain 10% true and 90% bullshit. If someone, God or something really loved humanity, why talk in codes and parables? Why did Jesus need to talk in Parables if he was teaching us something valuable. If you read Revelation, it’s all in symbols and codes. It can be interpreted in millions of ways, assuming the 50+ scribes got the translation correct or were objective enough to simply transcribe and translate without injecting their own belief systems.
I can’t say that one or the other is right or wrong, I’m simply using my own logic through the process of elimination. We have enough documented human history to know that bible prophecies have not realized, if they did, it would be because we created that reality, but to say that some people knew what our future would bring, there is no purpose in being here then. We are not sinners. We are powerful beings and because of that even the bible is trying to keep us in the dark.
Go to Genesis. Eve ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge. She was expelled from the garden not because she knew the difference between good and evil, but because she learned something and that was that she was not going to die. In her eyes, the gods lied to her, they told her if she ate the fruit that she would surely die. It’s ironic isn’t it, that the world still functions under the rules of those alien gods. They do not want us to know the truth, and even today, we are being punished for sharing that truth.
The bottom line is that the bible, along with other media, publications, symbols, subliminal messages, they are all intended to deceive us, confuse us, invoke fear into us because as long as we are in a lower frequency or vibration, we cannot access our “higher selves”, our connection to Source. Our connection to Source is what keeps us in the game, but if we believe that something or someone is going to come along and save us, then we have become disempowered and will not seek personal power. The bible is intended to keep us dumbed down and FEAR what is to come. Perhaps, the bible was intended to make us believe in that prophecy and by doing so, we have created that mass consciousness in order to bring the world to an end. Anything is possible.
Although I admire the men mentioned above for the life dedication of research and studying the bible, I must ask myself what their real intention is or what their purpose is in propagating that information coming from the bible. If I as an amateur bible study can come to this conclusion that the Bible is not to be trusted because it doesn’t empower humanity, why and how didn’t these very intelligent men do the same or do they not want to know the truth? Just asking. At one time, I read that the Bible has over 13,000 contradictions. Is this because of Scribe error, history error or is made up on purpose to confuse us? I don’t know but I do know one thing, and that is that humanity has NOT benefited by reading the bible or believing it is god’s word!

Thanks to Ines at:https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum